Sign in to follow this  
Cij Daoke

Frost Viperae - Lord Malvadex Embassy in the North

Hi guys,

This is my Entry for Round II.

I have just one picture uploaded because I am on a hurry

6884041439_eec4e3e835_z.jpg

Nocturnus Embassy par Felipe Descomplicado, sur Flickr

I'll probably have better ones uploaded tomorrow!

Wow, it's 23:58 on my clock! Guess I'm in time!

Edited by Cij Daoke

Great build. I see you are continuing your Merodaquinas style. Nice work on the battlements.

Looking forward to more pictures!

Very nice moc, a good compromise between the 2 styles and I love all the little details on the arches, the windows on the ground floor, the crenalations are great, although the roof looks nice to me it could be better using some cheeseslopes or normal roof bricks but with a lack of pieces or a delayed bl order it's understandable. Good job :thumbup:

Thanks everyone for the comments and compliments, I took notes and definetely will make it better next time.

After more than two weeks I took some time do finish the edition of the photos, so here's the complete photossession:

6957441195_de67554428_z.jpg

Frost Viperae - Lord Malvadex Embassy in the North por Felipe Descomplicado, no Flickr

6811329674_72dcf720cb_z.jpg

Frost Viperae - Lord Malvadex Embassy in the North por Felipe Descomplicado, no Flickr

6811331440_731fb60c2e_z.jpg

6957442921_f1930a5d7a_z.jpg

6811332878_b42e96200a_z.jpg

6957444293_fa665c9f58_z.jpg

6957444919_d62ab025de_z.jpg

This is a very impressive MOC. Would like to see a couple more pictures though from different angles.

Very cool! I really like the use of the barred/fenced windows and how well they fit into the entire structure.