Watch your step

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Zilcho

Zilcho

Member: 18952

Posted 12 February 2012 - 05:49 PM

Mine

A mine deep in the heart of the Nocturnus Mountains. The heat from the lava produces lots of different metals and diamonds.

Posted Image

A guard goes to blow open a new hole, while 2 slaves dig for diamonds and silver.

Posted Image

A guard stands by with a whip and a slave scrounges the mould off the rock to eat.

Posted Image

A view of the water trough, reserved for the guards, and the crane lowering supplies to the mine.

Posted Image

The Great Walkway

A path directly to the capital it feeds the crushing of the western resistence. Refugees escape towards the city while cargo is shipped across the swamp to put down the rebellion.

Posted Image

A husband and wife and their son make their way from the war torn west to find solace in the capital.

Posted Image

A cart full of the deadly new gun powder, more commonly known as "boom dust", travels towards the war. The old toll collector is too stiff and tired to pester the cart for a tax.

Posted Image

The rickity bridge is closed off to travellers, despite it being a more direct route. It has grown too old and weak for people to walk on it. A woman and her young child take the risk. An orc mariner, in need of food, sees the boy's lunch, and chases him. The whole scene attracts the interest of the young teenager.

Posted Image

Orcs obviously haven't perfected the perfect setup for guns.

Posted Image

Bird's eye.

Posted Image

Without figs.

Posted Image

A Small Walkway

A Kaliphan merchant passes the stone indicating the one mile left towards the capital.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 Hyler Talliwell

Hyler Talliwell

Member: 25152

Posted 12 February 2012 - 07:00 PM

Cool, but you need to dust your pieces. A lot. Posted Image

#3 Damaximus

Damaximus

• Hippy kicker

Member: 22634

Posted 12 February 2012 - 08:18 PM

Nice view of every day Nocturnian life! :D

Lord Damaximus of Mpya Stedor, loyal to the guild of KALIPHLIN!
Also sometimes Lord Max Samu of Everlast, Head of the I.A.M.S., a secret service of KALIPHLIN!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

my flickr: http://www.flickr.co...s/76053512@N04/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users