Posing Pictures

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#26 Cirkit

Cirkit

Member: 23450

Posted 31 July 2012 - 06:11 AM

The part is Evo's Breakout helmet painted up in black and silver.
I hope to post some actiony shots up here soon.. my camera's been acting up lately D:

#27 Studs Not On Top

Studs Not On Top

Member: 19196

Posted 01 August 2012 - 03:24 AM

Great job, Nightcruise! Afterburn reminds me of Transformers Prime Soundwave. I hope TLG expands their horizon to include special jobs like Communications and Recon.

And CabooseBM, that is just... so cool!

Edited by Studs Not On Top, 01 August 2012 - 03:27 AM.

#28 Kadabra

Kadabra

• Honcks at Hinck

Member: 20641

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:17 AM

View PostStuds Not On Top, on 01 August 2012 - 03:24 AM, said:

Great job, Nightcruise! Afterburn reminds me of Transformers Prime Soundwave. I hope TLG expands their horizon to include special jobs like Communications and Recon.

And CabooseBM, that is just... so cool!

Nex is a communications expert.  :wink:

Playing as Arasmyth RuGard (Elven Evoker) in Sandy's Heroica RPG
Died in the conclusion as Red Riding Hood (Good Guy Cop) in Sandy's A Bedtime Story Mafia
Died in the conclusion as Foul Moudama (Good Guy Vanilla) in Masked Builder and K-Nut's Jedi Temple Mafia
Penesed in the conclusion as Gertrude Tincanchew, Caretaker (Order of the Penis Vanilla) in Hinckley's Harriet Slutter and the Philosopher's Balls Mafia
Vig-killed Night 3 as The Godfather (Scum Jack of All Trades) in Zepher's Mafia Mafia
Won as Kane DeBois, snake oil salesman (Coyote Bodyguard) in Tamamono's Silver City Mafia
Won/subbed out as Janice Capulet, Tough Girl (Council Detective) in TrumpetKing and Hinckley's Collectible Minifigures Mafia

Killed Night 5 as Kharybdis (Loyal Heroican Wereoctopus Beast Warrior, ) in Sandy's Heroica Role Playing Game Second Anniversary Game: Cruel Angel's Thesis: Downfall of Heroes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users