MOC: Slasher

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Nightcruise

Nightcruise

Member: 14556

Posted 10 February 2012 - 10:59 PM

Slasher has been something that I've been force to put off and on over the last several months. But today I've been able to complete it all thanks to the $15 Witch Doctor set I got today.

Story wise, Slasher was captured in early 2365 and spent the next twenty years as a POW. During the time he was captured, the Legotron spy Striker pretended he was him with holographic systems to copy the look. Which he enter Deviot's army and went on spying and ruining Deviot's plans in slight ways to avoid being busted. One day Striker was busted and escaped and act was over for good. The real Slasher was freed by Terrorcon Rebels during a raid and he's been working with Reaper (Core Hunter) ever since.  when the real Slasher met Deviot, the first meeting was not too good. Deviot was about to kill him until Reaper (Core Hunter) explained what happened in the year 2417.

Slasher is a skilled fighter, but also in Deviot's words "Could trip over his own shadow." Though it is a tool as Evac's Hazard Unit are often caught by surprise when Slasher appears to show some smarts in battle. But at times dumb luck also plays a factor for him during battle. While Deviot finds him annoying and Slasher finds Reaper (Core Hunter) as a close friend.

Front:
Posted Image

Back:
Posted Image

Tribute image: Both are nods to Power Ranger characters Slasher being a nod to Rito and Deviot being a nod to the PR Deviot. Both happened to be voiced by the same voice actor, the late Bob Papenbrook
Posted Image

Terrorcon group image: (Messing Shriek, Flrefly, and Ransik as I need parts to fix them up) as well as Reaper (Core Hunter) for product release reasons.
L to R: Thrax, Afterburn, Deviot, Quake, Slasher
Posted Image

Notes:
Slasher is mainly a nod to the Power Ranger character Rito Revolto, who I liked as a kid.
Reaper: "So you joined the other side, a new name, and got a new look, but you are still a monster. How many lives did you take before that spark of yours started pulsing again?
I know the real you and its not what my optics are seeing."
Artic: "You never seen the real me."
Reaper: "Oh yeah, the one that took out half of Stormer's Hazard Unit back in the Galactic War fifty years ago. The same one that preform torture of Surge before he died from the loss of oil from his body."
Artic: "I've changed, you don't know what its like to be online every second and see images of those I've killed in my head. You don't know what its like to have this pain hitting the spark every day."

#2 zero1312

zero1312

• Devilish Crap!!!!!

Member: 1455

Posted 10 February 2012 - 11:24 PM

Very good!! :thumbup:
The torso design is very well done and fitting the rito Revolto hommage. :thumbup:

Edited by zero1312, 14 March 2012 - 12:02 AM.

If history is to change, let it change! If the world is to be destroyed, so be it!!
If my fate is to be destroyed................ I must simply laugh!!!

MOCpages:
http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/99432

Posted ImagePosted Image

#3 19acomst

19acomst

Member: 27087

Posted 13 March 2012 - 12:32 PM

That Does Look like Rito! :thumbup:
You must follow the code of Awesomeness, young padawan

Lego Star Wars Wiki

#4 19acomsto

19acomsto

Member: 27411

Posted 19 March 2012 - 09:41 PM

He reminds me of a grave yard for some reason...  That sword is Kopaka's, and the head is witch doctor's!.  Yay im smart!  pretty awesome MOC.  the name is kinda wierd though.
You must follow the code of awesomeness, young Padawan
Lego Star Wars Wiki

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users