Sign in to follow this  
Sebeus I

Technic pirate ship II

[pid][/pid] 127C

dsc04295.jpg

Basically this is the old technic ship with a new exterior, here's a picture of the old one:

dsc03654.jpg

And a picture of the "inner workings"

1312211771m_DISPLAY.jpg

(click for a bigger view)

The coolest thing about all technics in this ship is that you don't see them :pir-devil:

There are two buttons coming out of the stern holes and two pnuematic cilinders in the bow, everything in between them has been hidden under the deck.

Because all features are pretty much the same I'll move on to the new exterior right away :pir-classic:

dsc04320.jpg

Side view, the masts are indeed to short :pir-sceptic:

dsc04321.jpg

dsc04322.jpg

dsc04318.jpg

dsc04317.jpg

dsc04308.jpg

dsc04328.jpg

dsc04303.jpg

dsc04330.jpg

dsc05104.jpg

Atleast one of these ships will have to be sacrificed for future mocs, at first there was no doubt, the spanish sloop would be demolished but since I started building my new frigate (which also has technic features) I might as well destroy this one :pirate_sad2:

Anyway, I have been experimenting with more technic systems to include in pirateships.

but first I will have to work some more on my Flying Dutchman or some people might kill me if I don't :pir-grin:

... the masts are indeed to short :pir-sceptic:

Don't worry. A lot of guys have this problem. :tongue:

On a more serious note: She looks awesome! I love the new look. Could you maybe provide a link to the thread on the old build, because whilst all the inner workings are the same I think she may have been before my time here and I'm not sure what all the features are.

p.s. Does she have a name?

Don't worry. A lot of guys have this problem. :tongue:

On a more serious note: She looks awesome! I love the new look. Could you maybe provide a link to the thread on the old build, because whilst all the inner workings are the same I think she may have been before my time here and I'm not sure what all the features are.

p.s. Does she have a name?

:pir-hmpf_bad:

:pir_laugh2:

Anyway, I can't find the thread, I tried the search bar, looked through my topics but that only shows my most recent topics, I can't even find my own thread :pir_bawling:

I have a link to the mocpage. I know I posted it here but yeah, I'm not even sure if the old ship is indexed :pir_wacko:

I don't have a name, I'm out of names :jollyroger:

It's a bigger challenge to find a good name than building a good ship :pir_wacko:

I surely kill you if you don't hurry up finishing your masterpiece pir_laugh2.gif

I always like technic ships, the cannon feature is my favourite. Consider having some more light in the next time you record a movie though, the ship looks quite dark pirate_classic.gif

It's a bigger challenge to find a good name than building a good ship :pir_wacko:

Imagine if you came up with a good name and then built a ship based around the name! :tongue:

Well, I found your MOCPages post for the older one, but like you I couldn't find the thread here. Really cool features.

makes it so much easier to appreciate them. :pir-classic:

This ship and its functions are really amazing!

The canon-feature is my favorite but the flickering light is also great and fits well to a scary pirate ship. :thumbup:

Nice looking ship,Thats a cool feature at the front of the boat using those pneumatic rams.:pir-blush:

Edited by Alasdair Ryan