Sign in to follow this  
Busboy489

Viajero Firme

[pid][/pid] 124A

I present my first sailing ship, the galleon "Viajero Firme" or Steadfast Voyager. Thanks to Admiral Bejaune here on Classic-Pirates for his help with the sail making process and for his input during the build process. Also thanks for inspiration from Bonaparte and Derfel Cadarn who have both built lovely galleons. I hope you enjoy! :pir-classic:

6830962067_b2b3f5e7ff.jpg

6830938769_13158b37fa_m.jpg

FULL SET

Very impressive! :pir-blush: The really like the details of the bow and stern. Really like the checkerboard design. I didn't know they made a door insert for the arc window like that...

Great job man.

We really need to check out the flickr stream, the better pics are in there.

Expect this ship to be blogged soon!

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

Beautiful galleon! There seems to be a kind of gap in the stern due to the galleries, but I like everything else about it.

The SNOT deck is awesome, I like the small windows, and all the decorations are excellent.

But I think my favourite aspect is the nice curve in the sceg/figurehead part/downside of the galleon :pir-classic:

Did you also consider making a custom anchor?

Well done sir! Very realistic, I'd love to have it standing on my shelf, must be an amazing view! :pir-laugh:

That is what you call a beutiful ship. Good details on it, and wonderful colors. Some ropes are missing, but it's just good, for else the deck would be to full to show the rest of it.