Siercon and Coral

White Myst

[pid][/pid] Miniscale MOCs 4A

Here's a micro ship Steph and I made! Hope ya like it, we were doing our best to cram as much detail into as little a space as possible. We really just wanted to make an intricate model ship. This one started from the cannons and quickly evolved when we figured out how to construct a micro wooden deck. Be sure to check out the detail shots to see individual planks, stairs, micro cannons, stern, and rigging!

Thanks!

6814776927_7e804181ac.jpg

Here is a close up shot showing the the lower and upper decks, cannons, stairs and rigging. :)

6814774493_ca50551bf4.jpg

And micro cannons with their tiny wheels.

6814768001_839cd65ea3.jpg

And finally here is a shot of the stern.

6814768257_6c784528dd.jpg

Hope you guys like it! :D

This is delicious! Great job, the first photo is incredible default_thumbup.gif (small remark, the middle mast is a little too high in relation to the others, which can give it a little disproportionate size)

That's very nice! Especially the decks look very good, and the cannons are clever too.

Some things like the crows nest (?) on the foremast make it look a bit chaotic when you don't make it on all masts.

And I think the flag should wave in the opposite direction.

Outside of those things I really like it :thumbup:

I have a boatload of those clear blue studs as well, did you recently obtain them from a pick a brick wall? I bought mine for the same reason you did, water.

The ship is great and I love the little display you've made with the water, it really ties the ship together.

Great little ship!

As everyone has said, "The water looks great!" I really like the way you fit the broadside in there. Looks daunting from the exterior but then doesn't take up space inside so we can see the beautiful decks. :thumbup:

A stunningly beautiful creation, amazing detail for a small craft! :thumbup:

And the water accents the wonderful design. :pir-classic:

Why didn't I see this before :O its amazing, all the detail you managed to squeeze into the small ship.

the cannons and the chain as rigging to name some.

good job.

Bart

Great microship 'Siercon and Coral'. Lots of nice techniques used in this, such as the chains for rigging, and the minifig hands used to hold the side ropes in place. Great shaping all over.