Darth Yogi

[MOC] Bail Organa's Airspeeder

gallery_101_23_281.gif

This was one of my first couple MOCs, and I've decided to revisit it as I really like this vehicle. It took about 1.5-2 weeks to finish. I'd like to make a new Bail figure, but that will be later.

Here it is. The photoshop isn't great :hmpf_bad:

6784213205_aee03c4de7_z.jpg

6784213683_4ef6490b38_z.jpg

6784213893_5e397f8812_z.jpg

6784214241_d0079bca7d_z.jpg

6784214553_4c699f0b44_z.jpg

6784214777_3d19ef8ae0_z.jpg

Bail Organa's airspeeder on Flickr.

Thanks for looking and please C&C.

This is a nice little Airspeeder and it looks like it was fun to build. I’ve thought about trying to make one myself, after your post I’m tempted to give it a try! Great job! :thumbup:

I could still remember your previous version of this lovely airspeeder (which is one of my personal favorites), and looking back I must say I am really impressed with the significant improvement of this MOC from your first versions. The overall shape, detailing, color scheme have all vastly improved, and is a testament of how far you've progressed as a MOCer Darth Yogi. Very well done! :thumbup:

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

This was one of my first couple MOCs, and I've decided to revisit it as I really like this vehicle. It took about 1.5-2 weeks to finish. I'd like to make a new Bail figure, but that will be later.

Thanks for looking and please C&C.

Very nice MOC Darth Yogi :thumbup: , I love the smooth front and the controls.

Version three eh ? Just FANTASTIC 'Darth Yogi'....smarter than the average Sith Lord right ? :laugh:

Excellent detailing, only I agree a custom Bail is required....in costume as well ! :wink:

Brick On 'Darth Yogi' ! :classic:

Thanks for the comments and the blogging. I already have the design set for Bail, and just need time to make it happen.