Posted 31 January 2012 - 03:50 AM
Ok, the craiglisters I'm dealing with in here in AZ = the Crazy Soccer Moms who are offering me $300 for everything and one guy is trying to buy it all and sell it on Ebay! I've allready got an EBAY account and I have PayPal so I can just sell there but I am willing to let them go to a Eurobricker as I know they will be used in Mocs and be used.
Some PM's asking questions about Numbers
110+ Blue Coats that includes the ones that go with the Eldorado Fortress, Clipper and Sabre Island. About 9 Admiral torsos
25+ Loose Newer Red Coats with Shakos, backpacks, ect.
40+ Vintage Red Coats about 6 Admiral Bodies, 2 complete with hats
50+ Pirates, these include the newer ones as well as vintage ones like lady, Pegleg captain, ect.
2. AZ is Western part of United States. Willing to ship anywhere in US for sure if you pay shipping. The problem with shipping across the Pond is the big stuff will be EXPENSIVE and then I don't know if it's worth it to you, but I'd try it.
3. You can pay with Pay Pal, also am collecting Castle so might be willing to listen to partial trade cash ( need HP Hornbill Dragon, new Brown Bear, Fantasy Era Dragons, Red and green ones. Always interested in Cows, Medieval Markets, more Village Mill raids, and Dragon, Lion, and Black Falcon Knights.
4. Great Feeback on here, check the list and I've got over 160+ feedback on Ebay.
5 I've added everything up and the EBAY/ Bricklink Value is well over $1200 as we know the Blue Coats with Shakos and packs go around $4-5 a piece and you can never get a big lot like this. The Flagship is now highly sought after and you get 1 barricuda plus almost another one and more... I would let it all go for $900 to a Classic-Castle member with good standing if they pay shipping. I will break down the ships and sets to save if you want.
6. Yes I will part out if no one has the cash( or wants the Death Wish from WIFE) right now. Updating the main post so you can all view prices
7. Why am I selling? Trust me, this is not easy, I LOVE these...but I just got married myself and we might be moving this summer and I've got 8 Large Storage Bins of Just Castle and more with Western and I'm planning on building a cabin in the woods this summer too.