Yesterday, the people chose scatterbrain Betty Swallocks to sacrifice ...
Another Corrupted?!! Yeuck! What have you lot got against statues anyway?
Later that night, Nadir Zenith has a dirty job to do...
... because somebody has to do it. It's taking him all night.
He is approached by a dark figure.
'Need a little help there?' asks the dark figure, helpfully.
'Oh, yes sir, Nadir would be most grateful for your help, sir.' Nadir replies.
'Four nights Nadir has no sleep. What does that camel eat?'
'Here, I can help you sleep,' says the ever-helpful dark figure.
Nadir is dazed.
'That's no good,' says the dark figure to themselves.
'Time to bring out the bigger guns!'
'Well, shovels,' the figure chuckles.
Nadir is sent sprawling into the sand...
... and the dark figure walks off.
'Tum te tum!'
Some time later ...
Another figure is out and about, but they are covered with a shimmering blanket.
'Dumby dumb dumb dumbass dumb-butts,' the figure seems to mutter, as they kick sand around.
Beneath the bwankie, the figure doesn't hear the sound of approaching feet...
... until it's too late.
'Peekaboo!' says the dark figure, 'I can see you!'
'But... how?' replies the bwanketed figure, now revealed to be Mehmet Attabar. 'My mirror bwankie reflects all!'
'Not this time!' yells the dark figure triumphantly as they draw their syringe and prepare to leap...
... but Mehmet deftly sidesteps the leap ...
... and the figure sprawls in the sand.
'Ha ha! I'm better than you, you dumby dumb dumbass Cultist!' shrieks Mehmet. 'Aren't I, Schnookums?'
The teddy bear does not respond.
'I am soooo better than you, you dumby dumbass! I fart in your face, dumbass!'
Almost overcome by the noxious fumes, the dark figure struggles to its feet...
Suddenly, the dark figure grins, and strikes a match. 'Oh well, who needs that syringe anyway?'
'Duuuuuuummmmmmmbbbbbbaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssss!' is Mehmet's final word.
Humpf. This one tastes of overcooked scorpion.
A little later, a dark figure comes to the unconscious Nadir.
'Can't leave that lying there,' says the figure. 'Hup! we go...'
Once again, into the statue goes the body.
That's more like it! So... pure, so sweet!
Next day dawns ...
... and the remaining members of the expedition emerge to a horrific sight.
'Well, this has all gone to shit,' says someone.
'Oh come on, don't give up all hope!' says a second.
'No, I mean... just look '
Ossie and Is are nowhere to be seen. The valley floor is littered with ... partially digested scorpion balls, three-bean chilli ...
'Bleurrrrgh!' says Jenny Taylor.
... and now, vomit.
'Sorry everyone,' says Aloysius.
Everyone looks at one another.
Someone pipes up, 'Wow, who knew Nadir did so much for us?'
- Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Innocents or the Cultists. To win the game, the Innocents must eliminate all the Cultists, while the Cultists need to sacrifice ... Virgins. Any Third-Party (neutral) characters will have their own win conditions outlined in their roles.
- Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. There is no limit to the number of unvotes. The player with the most votes at the end of a game day will be lynched. If there is a tie then the first player to achieve this vote count will be lynched.
- A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end after 72 hours, unless the group are decided on a lynch. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host, using the initial character PM thread only, in the first 24 hours of the night stage. They will not be accepted after this deadline has passed.
- The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
- You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game hosts via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
- Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
Any reference to previous games or “games... of life”, potatoes, books that people have read, pigeons, films or plays that people may have seen, Harriet, sluts, mathematics, 2pid Rouges or figurative suspense will be treated most harshly.Metagame at your own risk.
- If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
- You may not edit your posts.
- You must post in every day thread.
- If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the hosts using your character information PM. No other communication with the hosts will be accepted or acknowledged.
- Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty against you on your first offence, and the death of your character on your second offence.
The Great God IMHOTEP (NPC)
Do not upset him. Address him correctly or face the consequences. You have been warned.
The Guardians – Ossie and Is (Rufus and Pandora - NPCs)
Sheila Suxsumb - Played by Tamamono
Johnson Cox - Played by Cecilie
Ophelia Balls - Played by fhomess
Hans Gubernaculum - Played by Bob
Mellifluous Murgatroyd - Played by Scubacarrot
Jennifer Taylor - Played by Sandy
Nicholas Hoare - Played by Fugazi
Roger Goodenarde - Played by Professor Flitwick
William Fitzpatrick - Played by CorneliusMurdock
Hugh Janus - Played by Eskallon
Aloysius - Played by ADHO15
Gordon Bennett - Played by KielDaMan
Toulouse Leplot - Played by WhiteFang
Ishaq Ettaq - Played by Wuntin
Ahmed Apu - Played by Zepher
Mehmet Attabar - Played by Hinckley - Innocent - sacrificed Night Four
Nadir Zenith - Played by JimButcher - Innocent (Virgin) - sacrificed Night Four
Betty Swallocks - Played by TinyPiesRUs - Cultist - lynched Day Four
Penelope Farago - Played by Waterbrick Down - Innocent - sacrificed Night Three
Mustafa Nidia - Played by Brickdoctor - Cultist - lynched Day Three
Patrick Fitzwilliam - Played by def - Innocent (Virgin) - sacrificed Night Two
Melaena Stools - Played by CallMePieOrDie - Cultist - lynched Day Two
Percy Pantwitter - Played by Rick - Innocent (Virgin) - sacrificed Night One
Father Thomas “Tomato” Thomson - Played by Ricecracker - Innocent (Virgin) - lynched Day One