I Scream Clone

Bahamian Rhapsody

Oh my...

You are so talented :jollyroger:

What a wonderful MOC. I love love love the roof on the far right side of the first picture. Simple yet beautiful. I also really love that roof second from the left.

I love how you've built the dock's wall, and how you've placed the 1x1 grey tiles on the whole dock. The way you've surrounded the dock and houses with those tall palm trees and other plants works perfectly.

The complete scene is full of life and it's great to see goats, pigs, chickens etc. mixed in with the minifigs.

Great to see another MOC from one of my favourite MOCers :pir-sweet:

Very nice, I'd love to see a closer picture of the window at the lower level of the red building, that looks interesting :imperialguard_commander1:

Nice looking MOC!! Is there any close up pictures or folders that we can go too. So many interesting techniques here. Like Sebeus Iniwum I love the colourful glass on the red building, would it be possible to show closer photos of how you built it?

The floor is impressive! Rarely we came to see a reproduction of a Caribbean Port and even more rarely an almost studless one! The combination of dark and light grey bricks is iamazing.

I :pir-wub: it. This seems so alive. I love all the differnt buildings and every thing going on in the street.

Great job :thumbup:

My jaw just dropped. Excellent! So realistic and full of life.

Although if I had to find a minus here, I'd say it's not so good that those buildings are just empty shells, nothing inside, or at least so they seem. Play value has always been one of the top things on my list and I'd love to see some interior there for the minifigs to interact with. However I understand that it might have been too much, and you definitely focused on the outside.

So once again, a great MOC!

Beautiful MOC! Even though the topic isn't unique, the elaboration is excellent :thumbup:

Everywhere in this MOC you can spot nice details and I like how it's crowded with monkeys.

Good job!

Thanks all for the great comments and blogging too :thumbup:

My jaw just dropped. Excellent! So realistic and full of life.

Although if I had to find a minus here, I'd say it's not so good that those buildings are just empty shells, nothing inside, or at least so they seem. Play value has always been one of the top things on my list and I'd love to see some interior there for the minifigs to interact with. However I understand that it might have been too much, and you definitely focused on the outside.

So once again, a great MOC!

Love me a good empty shell! No I built this as a test for a Pirate display I am working on, it is possible there will be interiors added in future, but for now I have always built with the intention of one picture telling many stories at once. Others like Sirens of Titan are much more adept at story telling.

Ummm...

parley?

Thanks all for the great comments and blogging too :thumbup:

I wish I could beat Big Cam to a blog item just ONCE! I guess it doesn't matter who writes it becasue for a MOC like this, the blog will write itself.

Good lord, that's wonderful! The flooring is excellent, and the buildings look brilliant. Some more photos (or close-ups) would definitely be appreciated!

Fantastic scene 'ISC'! There is so much going on; so much to look at! The detailed work is wonderful, especial the cobblestone road. This is a really great MOC pirate_classic.gif

Lovely details with so much going on. The tile embankment in the port is first class! Congratulations!!!

My only question is do they use mostly pastel colored buildings in the Bahamas? My cousin is docked there right now, and I could ask him what colors are most prominent. From the few photos I have seen, it seems there may be a lot of pink buildings there. So the wall colors may need to be pastel or white, but I am not sure.

Makes you want to join the scene for real!

Edited by Legogal

Oh my gosh that is an absolutly amazing MOC I love everything this makes me think someone took a picture of a caribian town so much going on it just amazing good job i must say you never cease to impress.