Sign in to follow this  
The Penguin

Professor Umbridge's Office

Wow ! Really good job. It's really well done and quite accurate to the movie. It's putting quite a lot of pressure on the ones who haven't began/finished yet ! Congrats.

Excellent creation The Penguin, I love the small but important details you included as well as the choice of stickers - they really make it stand out!

Edited by TheKingOfBuilding

Very highly detailed. I didn't expect anything less. The pink is overwhelming, right with Umbridge's style. The fireplace works well for the floo network.

The latter scenes are very comical and I would expect that to suit her style as well..

I wouldn't even begin to know how you did that wand. It works better for the scale, but it might be difficult to mass produce for everyone to use something similar.

This is a very exceptional build. Keep up the good work. It will be a tough act to follow with the rest of Hogwarts.

Great work! Sickeningly pink and thus perfect for Umbridge's office.

If the other entries are even half this good, this community build will be a tremendous success. :classic:

My eyes!! :cry_happy: They burn!

This is a really good build. The simple details are fantastic, notably the wand and the plants and curios. The LED in the fireplace is fantastic too - a shame they don't have green ones. :grin: Amazing work. :thumbup:

What a cool series of vignettes!

You've captured Umbridge like I've imagined her as I read the books, with the pink office full of cat pictures. I usually don't like excessive use of decals, but you've done so in a way that is right with the spirit of the Harry Potter sets.

Awesome work Penguin! I love the colors especially, you made great choices for all of the different elements and the different pinks and purples work well together. The scenes are all really funny as well.

The one element I don't completely love is the stickering. The stickers work on the walls and in the fireplace, but in some instances when you've used them over multiple pieces don't look so good. The clock sticker especially, over the brick and cheese slopes, doesn't work very well in my mind.

Looks sweet, good use of the stickers, seeing them on other colors than we're used to was a ncie suprise to me.

I'll reply properly later but for now about stickers: I personaly hate those and use them very rarely, unless it's absolutely vital (that is why I accomulated so many of those!). In this MOC, as you can see, I deliverately made all those tiny details and lots of small things irritate you, just like it was in the film. This MOC is overdetailed on every inch to make you grow tired of it. :classic: Bitter sweet!

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

Disgustingly pink... I love it! The patronus is fantastic as well.

However, after reading those comics, I may never look at Umbridge the same way again! *huh*

Edited by Parrothead Rasmus

Great pictures! The office is pretty spot on to the movie, even all the pu....kitties. :laugh: I like all the cameos, especially the 2 Flitwicks. Who, though, is that Slytherin girl she's giving a pep talk and love potion to?

Dolores Umbridge loves you and so do I *oh2* You did a magnificent job! Every single detail, it's just so beautiful.

You really really make the Umbridge figure stand out with this build. Congrats!

Wow ! Really good job. It's really well done and quite accurate to the movie. It's putting quite a lot of pressure on the ones who haven't began/finished yet ! Congrats.

Thanks a lot! :classic: Though the movie did inspire me, I wasn't following it very closely. )

Excellent creation The Penguin, I love the small but important details you included as well as the choice of stickers - they really make it stand out!

Thank you. A rare occasion when I use stickers at all! :classic:

Very highly detailed. I didn't expect anything less. The pink is overwhelming, right with Umbridge's style. The fireplace works well for the floo network.

The latter scenes are very comical and I would expect that to suit her style as well..

I wouldn't even begin to know how you did that wand. It works better for the scale, but it might be difficult to mass produce for everyone to use something similar.

This is a very exceptional build. Keep up the good work. It will be a tough act to follow with the rest of Hogwarts.

Thank you very much. Yes, I had quite a bit of fun using all that pink shades together to make you feel sick in the end of the presentation. :tongue:

The wand is nothing less than a cut brown whip, which I later used in the Potter and Weasleys pic. :wink:

Great work! Sickeningly pink and thus perfect for Umbridge's office.

If the other entries are even half this good, this community build will be a tremendous success. :classic:

Thanks a lot! :sweet: I think it already is with all those brilliant poping up MOCs! :classic:

My eyes!! :cry_happy: They burn!

This is a really good build. The simple details are fantastic, notably the wand and the plants and curios. The LED in the fireplace is fantastic too - a shame they don't have green ones. :grin: Amazing work. :thumbup:

Thank you very much. ) Well, I wanted initially to use green "plant" old-school firepieces, but desided to make the fireplace cosy-looking on the first place. Well as much as it can be, in contrast with all the pink. :sweet:

What a cool series of vignettes!

You've captured Umbridge like I've imagined her as I read the books, with the pink office full of cat pictures. I usually don't like excessive use of decals, but you've done so in a way that is right with the spirit of the Harry Potter sets.

Thanky very much! ) :classic:

Awesome work Penguin! I love the colors especially, you made great choices for all of the different elements and the different pinks and purples work well together. The scenes are all really funny as well.

The one element I don't completely love is the stickering. The stickers work on the walls and in the fireplace, but in some instances when you've used them over multiple pieces don't look so good. The clock sticker especially, over the brick and cheese slopes, doesn't work very well in my mind.

Thanks a lot! Glad you liked it! ) :classic:

The clock is indeed not that standing-out piece here, but bacically my idea was to overwhelm the one who looks at the vig with those tiny irritating detaild, lines and such in oeder to give you that messy chaotic feeling Umbridge created in her office despite being an avatar of order in her own eyes. :sweet:

Looks sweet, good use of the stickers, seeing them on other colors than we're used to was a ncie suprise to me.

This is great The Penguin! I love it!

Thank you. ) :classic:

Disgustingly pink... I love it! The patronus is fantastic as well.

However, after reading those comics, I may never look at Umbridge the same way again! *huh*

While making this MOC I changed my mind about her as well! :laugh:

YouTube is full of rather nasty (strictly adult) stories! :grin:

Classic Penguin. Brilliant creation. Creepy, annoying, and quite inspiring. Keep it up. :wink:

Thanks a lot! :classic: I know that classic me is brilliant. But creepy and annoying? :grin:

Great pictures! The office is pretty spot on to the movie, even all the pu....kitties. :laugh: I like all the cameos, especially the 2 Flitwicks. Who, though, is that Slytherin girl she's giving a pep talk and love potion to?

Thanks a lot! ) :classic:

I personally always liked the first Flitwick more and the second is just a conductor to me. The girl is just a generic Slytherin student, Umbridge is willing to help. )

Dolores Umbridge loves you and so do I *oh2* You did a magnificent job! Every single detail, it's just so beautiful.

You really really make the Umbridge figure stand out with this build. Congrats!

Thank you! :classic: Yes, how can one not love Umbridge/ Seriously, people get rather annoyed vy her, but to my mind she's one of the best HP characters both in books and movies! :sweet:

I love this sooo much! Great work and funny pictures!

Thank you very much! ) :classic:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

Perfect!

I am currently re reading OOTP, I plum forgot all about Dolores's (and, consequently, Harry, Fred, and George's) whip fetish......

Edited by Mister Blisterfists