Melaena Stools had been chosen by the group to be the second sacrifice to IMHOTEP on their second day of this hot and dusty ordeal.
As had happened before, her clothes fall from a chute to the side of the statue.
As had also happened before, but equally unwitnessed by the group, the statue's eyes flash!
Bleurgh!! You feed me the corrupted!!
Later that night, another camper is up late, this time preparing his placard for the next day.
"Stupid desert, there's nowhere to put this damn thing! How am I supposed to create art around a political statement under these conditions! This is intolerable!! Do I have to do everything myself?!? I will not stand for such substandard conditions!!"
Fortunately, there's a helpful sort of person around, ready to hold his placard for him.
"I'll hold that placard for you!" Says the helpful sort of person, uhm, helpfully.
"Well, yes, I suppose you could" mutters Patrick Fitzwilliam (for it is he) "but you could at least try to hold it straight. And still!!"
"Whatever" mutters the dark, dark, yet helpful figure.
"Hold on a minute.." exclaims Patrick, as realisation dawns "I've been around long enough to know what happens when I'm visible and you're not! That means I'm.."
"Yes. Yes you are. You very much are." mutters the dark, dark figure.
The dark, dark figure looks at their concoction, looks at Patrick and looks at their concoction once more.
"Eh, what the hell" says the dark, dark figure as they do their dastardly deed.
"Oooh, who knew this stuff removed a dirty sanchez? Cool.." mumbles the dark, dark figure as they drag the limp body of Patrick Fitzwilliam towards the statue of IMHOTEP.
Patrick is fed to the great god IMHOTEP, and once again the clothes of the terribly dashing Patrick Fitzwilliam slide down the side chute.
IMHOTEP's eyes flash once more...
Yum, a pure one! Certainly an amuse bouche!
The following morning a smell pervades the makeshift camp; a smell so dreadful that it could only be caused by the ingestion of vast quantities of scorpion balls and their subsequent gaseous excretion.
The campers convene around the source of the stink: Mehmet, who has attempted to partially bury himself in the sand at some point in the night.
"Nice sand boobs" notes an unidentified camper.
"" replies Mehmet.
Meanwhile Ossie and Is are hard at work... building a rocket?
"Are you sure that's Mawhrin-Skel?" asks Is, pointing to the small white drone behind the rocket
"Yes, of course it is, how could you possibly doubt that?" replies Ossie, somewhat affronted
"It just looks absolutely nothing like I imagined it to look, that's all" mutters Is.
"Next you're gonna tell me that this magnificent ship looks nothing like the (Eccentric class) Labtebricolephile!"
"...." says Is, keeping her counsel.
"What the hell is going on with you two?!? cry the frustrated campers "Don't you care about us?!"
"We're just doing what we usually do, and having a bit of fun.." mumble Ossie and Is
[tight beam, M32, tra. @n4.28.972.1010]
xROU Killing Time (Torturer class)
odROU Frank Exchange Of Views (Psychopath class)I really was expecting more violence, weren't you?
- Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Innocents or the Cultists. To win the game, the Innocents must eliminate all the Cultists, while the Cultists need to sacrifice ... Virgins. Any Third-Party (neutral) characters will have their own win conditions outlined in their roles.
- Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. There is no limit to the number of unvotes. The player with the most votes at the end of a game day will be lynched. If there is a tie then the first player to achieve this vote count will be lynched.
- A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end after 72 hours, unless the group are decided on a lynch. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host, using the initial character PM thread only, in the first 24 hours of the night stage. They will not be accepted after this deadline has passed.
- The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
- You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game hosts via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
- Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
Any reference to previous games or “games... of life”, potatoes, books that people have read, pigeons, films or plays that people may have seen, Harriet, sluts, mathematics, 2pid Rouges or figurative suspense will be treated most harshly.Metagame at your own risk.
- If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
- You may not edit your posts.
- You must post in every day thread.
- If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the hosts using your character information PM. No other communication with the hosts will be accepted or acknowledged.
- Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty against you on your first offence, and the death of your character on your second offence.
The Great God IMHOTEP (NPC)
Do not upset him. Address him correctly or face the consequences. You have been warned.
The Guardians – Ossie and Is (Rufus and Pandora - NPCs)
Sheila Suxsumb - Played by Tamamono
Johnson Cox - Played by Cecilie
Ophelia Balls - Played by fhomess
Hans Gubernaculum - Played by Bob_
Mellifluous Murgatroyd - Played by Scubacarrot
Jennifer Taylor - Played by Sandy
Nicholas Hoare - Played by Fugazi
Penelope Farago - Played by Waterbrick Down
Betty Swallocks - Played by TinyPiesRUs
Roger Goodenarde - Played by Professor Flitwick
William Fitzpatrick - Played by CorneliusMurdock
Hugh Janus - Played by Eskallon
Aloysius - Played by ADHO15
Gordon Bennett - Played by KielDaMan
Toulouse Leplot - Played by WhiteFang
Mehmet Attabar - Played by Hinckley
Ishaq Ettaq - Played by Wuntin
Mustafa Nidia - Played by Brickdoctor
Ahmed Apu - Played by Zepher
Nadir Zenith - Played by JimButcher
Patrick Fitzwilliam - Played by def - Innocent (Virgin) - sacrificed Night Two
Melaena Stools - Played by CallMePieOrDie - Cultist - lynched Day Two
Percy Pantwitter - Played by Rick - Innocent (Virgin) - sacrificed Night One
Father Thomas “Tomato” Thomson - Played by Ricecracker - Innocent (Virgin) - lynched Day One