Jump to content


MODULEX


7 replies to this topic

#1 Gailforce7

Gailforce7

    Posts: 3
    Joined: 17-January 12
    Member: 24372

Posted 17 January 2012 - 01:36 PM

I have thousands of pieces of Modulex bricks, different sizes, colours, designs, and I am looking to sell them, does anyone know where I can go to get the best price. I have them all catalogued and thought about listing and selling them as seperate lots, depending on what the buyer wants.  Any ideas .......

Attached Images

  • IMAG0115.jpg


#2 Big Cam

Big Cam

  • A good mood, too.


    Posts: 13999
    Joined: 02-April 09
    Member: 5701
    Country: USA

Posted 17 January 2012 - 02:08 PM

I have an idea.

Don't join our forum for the sole reason of selling.

Don't make your first post in the wrong forum trying to sell.

Do contribute to our site and you will then gain access to our Buy/Sell/Trade forum, where you could then sell your items.

Lastly, once you reach ten posts I'd PM Polish Guy. I can almost guarantee you he'd be interested in buying some if not all of your modulex bricks.

#3 Sinner

Sinner

  • Mike's Magical Elf


    Posts: 19381
    Joined: 29-April 07
    Member: 1554
    Country: Australia

Posted 17 January 2012 - 03:12 PM

View PostBig Cam, on 17 January 2012 - 02:08 PM, said:

I have an idea.

Don't join our forum for the sole reason of selling.

Don't make your first post in the wrong forum trying to sell.

Do contribute to our site and you will then gain access to our Buy/Sell/Trade forum, where you could then sell your items.

Lastly, once you reach ten posts I'd PM Polish Guy. I can almost guarantee you he'd be interested in buying some if not all of your modulex bricks.

All good ideas...





Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Full details on the Siegfried About Me page!


#4 Modulex Guy

Modulex Guy

  • Ain't nobody takin' my wooden fire truck


    Posts: 849
    Joined: 28-June 09
    Member: 6517
    Country: U.S.A

Posted 18 January 2012 - 01:28 AM

...someone say Modulex. :grin:
NILTC
Hi, My name is Chris... and I'm addicted to Modulex.
Posted Image
O_o
I Buy Modulex!
My Flickr page.

#5 brickquick

brickquick

    Posts: 15
    Joined: 03-March 11
    Member: 16355
    Country: Germany

Posted 25 January 2012 - 12:26 PM

best idea !!!
sell to me  :sweet:

need a lot of MODULEX for my project

regards
from Germany
Christoph
have a look, only stones ;-)

regards
Christoph

#6 Gailforce7

Gailforce7

    Posts: 3
    Joined: 17-January 12
    Member: 24372

Posted 25 January 2012 - 04:28 PM

View PostPolish Guy, on 18 January 2012 - 01:28 AM, said:

...someone say Modulex. :grin:
Hi Polish Guy
I have 21,400 modulex parts.  Bricks, tiles, and other pieces, all  , sizes shapes and colours.  I have advertised them on the bricklink site if you want to take a look at what I have, my shop is called modulex madness.  I would prefer to sell the whole lot in bulk. let me know what you think

View Postbrickquick, on 25 January 2012 - 12:26 PM, said:

best idea !!!
sell to me  :sweet:

need a lot of MODULEX for my project

have a look here:

http://www.steine-in-muenster.de

regards
from Germany
Christoph

Hi Christoph
I have sent you an email to let you know what I have to sell, 21,400 pieces in total. let me know what you think

#7 Robulex2012

Robulex2012

    Posts: 2
    Joined: 23-March 12
    Member: 27492

Posted 24 March 2012 - 08:08 PM

View PostGailforce7, on 17 January 2012 - 01:36 PM, said:

I have thousands of pieces of Modulex bricks, different sizes, colours, designs, and I am looking to sell them, does anyone know where I can go to get the best price. I have them all catalogued and thought about listing and selling them as seperate lots, depending on what the buyer wants.  Any ideas .......
Hi - if you are still looking to sell these, I might be interested.

Edited by Robulex2012, 25 March 2012 - 03:24 PM.


#8 tedbeard

tedbeard

    Posts: 1218
    Joined: 16-August 06
    Member: 905
    Country: Canada

Posted 25 March 2012 - 03:22 AM

I think BrickLink can handle modulex now. The best price is parting it out and selling in small quantities. It takes a lot more effort and time however.
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image



Reply to this topic



  


0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users