{LDD MOC} Azura

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Toa_Of_Justice

Toa_Of_Justice

Member: 2644

Posted 16 January 2012 - 01:54 AM

I made this LDD MOC from a surge (no pun intended  :tongue: ) of inspiration to combine the colors Bright Blue and Medium Azure in this intricately detailed female fighter. I spent several hours a day for nearly 10 days building her.

I proudly present...

AZURA
Lady Warrior of Blue

Azura is a mysterious female warrior from another galaxy who has come to assist Rocka with capturing Black Phantom.

But she has her own plans once Black Phantom is captured...

Click any image to enlarge it.
Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

Here are some detail pictures.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Oh, look! Azura has a new toy! Enemies, beware her Laser Saber, which can slice and shoot through almost any material!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

LXF File

LXF File (Posed)

LXF File (Older version with excessively bulky [and ugly yet detailed] Titan-style legs)

Brickshelf Gallery

This may be the last MOC I will post on Eurobricks for quite a while, as I will be busy with a six-week internship away from home. (No, it's not with the LEGO Group, but I wish it was! I'll be working on technology projects for the University of West Florida's Academic Technology Center.)

Don't worry though, I plan to come back here with more MOCs. :grin: I have some ideas in the pipeline, including an LDD revamp of my Shredder Rod, which I built at LEGOLAND Florida last year.

Farewell for now,

-Toa Of Justice

Tinker Posted Image Bell | 21103 Posted Image Revamp | iWin Posted Image Dual Device Dock

Please see my Brickshelf gallery for more MOCs!

I don't mind if anyone borrows any part of any of my MOCs. Please be sure to give me credit though.

#2 Shakar

Shakar

• Out of the dark

Member: 799

Posted 16 January 2012 - 12:42 PM

I am stunned. This is gorgeous. I had thought of using Stringer 3.0/Nex 3.0's claw hand as torso armour in the past, but I never got to develop it further. But you've made it work far better than I would have ever done. I love all the System pieces used here, and  those feet! Great weapon, too.

Superb work. Too bad she can't be built, unless you completely change the colour scheme.

#3 Logan McOwen

Logan McOwen

• Raise ur Bonkle

Member: 23845

Posted 16 January 2012 - 08:00 PM

Oh good lord that is amazing  :wub:

#4 Toa_Of_Justice

Toa_Of_Justice

Member: 2644

Posted 17 January 2012 - 04:28 AM

Thanks for the nice replies, both of you! :thumbup:

View PostShakar, on 16 January 2012 - 12:42 PM, said:

I am stunned. This is gorgeous. I had thought of using Stringer 3.0/Nex 3.0's claw hand as torso armour in the past, but I never got to develop it further. But you've made it work far better than I would have ever done. I love all the System pieces used here, and  those feet! Great weapon, too.
Witch Doctor also uses that claw hand element on his chest (or is that his neck? I can't tell from the CGI pic). However, he uses an EXO-FORCE robot hand to attach the element to his torso armor, while Azura uses a ball joint to attach it directly to her torso. The System pieces helped immensely with filling up gaps in Azura's armor. I'd like to see similar details in official HF sets. (With the current trend towards using more System elements in HF sets, that may well happen.)

Superb work. Too bad she can't be built, unless you completely change the colour scheme.
That is unfortunate. :sad: I would also have to spend quite a bit of money to buy all the necessary pieces. As for the colors, if someone wanted to build my model, perhaps paint could be used. (If the supposed builder owned Thornraxx, that would take care of a few azure elements! :grin: )

-Toa Of Justice

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users