Sign in to follow this  
sam89

13,000 piece Droid Control ship on Brickshelf

It looks like there's a minimalistic interior in the hanger, but that's it. And this is a beautiful MOC, I have to say. I think it's all bley, right? Great work... *wub*

I saw this the other day while browsing brickshelf. Its totally awesome. Wonder what he used for the lighting.

Are many people seeing this because it's new and pops up in the recent folders section because I'm surprised it only has 531 views.

This guy has a nice looking Trade Federation cruiser ship thingy;

image1.jpg

I like that he's made the marriage of grey and bley work so well...

That looks impressive.

Does it actually light up, or is it image recolouration? There's only oen pic of it being lit and no pics of the lighting mechanism

It looks like an UCS!!!Maybe the guy or gal who built it works in TLC and it will be a set in 2007!!!!!!

It looks like an UCS!!!Maybe the guy or gal who built it works in TLC and it will be a set in 2007!!!!!!

Sorry to burst your bubble Axle, but the person who built it posts on FTBT and I don't think that he works for TLC...I also highly doubt that it will become a UCS set.

Back on track, that thing looks really good, and it looks as though the builder put a lot of work into it. But I'm afraid I'm gonna have to agree with Yoda on this one. It's not really my favourite....

Yeay right !! Do you ever think before typing :-| ??

*yoda*

Yeay right !! Do you ever think before typing :-| ??

*yoda*

thats a bit harsh. :-) maybe he did not notice that it was 13,000 pieces and that the biggest to date is UCS death star at 3417 pieces