Sign in to follow this  
(Dutch)

Troopers Jesse and Boil

Hey every one,

I'm at it again with the custom figs this time I'm bringing you guys two new figures, Jesse and Boil. Both figures are all done using water slide decals the designs used where made by myself as always.

Onto the photos

Jesse (This is by far my favorite figure not only because we share the same name, but the design of this armor is kick megablocks)

6686942251_87dfc0b083_o.jpg

Boil Again a pretty cool figure. I am debating if I should make him in his phase two armor?

6686942017_8480f456c3_o.jpg

C&C welcome

Jesse (This is by far my favorite figure not only because we share the same name, but the design of this armor is kick megablocks)

More than anything else, it is the helmet print/decal that really stands out for me, you really did an excellent job there! :thumbup:

Boil Again a pretty cool figure. I am debating if I should make him in his phase two armor?

You should! Now that the current CW series is already in Phase II, it would be cool to see your take on customizing the new helmets. :sweet:

Once again, thanks for sharing these and hope to see more custom works from you in the near future!

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

I'm not a huge fan of Clones and their individualised armour but your decal designs and application amaze me :wub:

I really like these two figures, I can only hope my future clones can look that good, any hints or tips on decal application because those simply look amazing

Thank you all. I really appreciate your comments.

Also thank you KielDaMan for blogging me. Maybe some day I can sponsor a EB Star Wars blog contest. :wink: