MOC: pickup and 5th wheel camper trailer

3 replies to this topic

#1 Homer_S

Homer_S

Member: 22963

Posted 08 January 2012 - 10:12 PM

Posted Image V-LV-52E

A few hears back my son and I srt on the task of building a model for a building contest at the local library, this is what we ended up with.

Dad's on the BBQ, juinors roasting a marshmallow and our lovable pooch is hiding it the cab, after lunch its off to the trails for a hike.
The awning folds back to form the roof for transport.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 lightningtiger

lightningtiger

• Doing the Chicken Dance

Member: 7997

Posted 08 January 2012 - 10:22 PM

Not bad 'Homer_S', the pick up truck cab looks a little out in scaling....but what I think is clever thinking the roof that doubles as an awning on the camper trailer - a huge  :thumbup: .....you MOCing skills will improve as you progress...trust me mine has after 3 years. :wink:
Brick On 'Homer_S' ! :classic:

#3 Legocrazy81

Legocrazy81

Member: 12542

Posted 09 January 2012 - 12:11 AM

View Postlightningtiger, on 08 January 2012 - 10:22 PM, said:

Not bad 'Homer_S', the pick up truck cab looks a little out in scaling....but what I think is clever thinking the roof that doubles as an awning on the camper trailer - a huge  :thumbup: .....you MOCing skills will improve as you progress...trust me mine has after 3 years. :wink:
Brick On 'Homer_S' ! :classic:
I'm gonna agree on the out of scale thing, but opposite of what you said. I think the trailer is a bit on the small side compared to the truck. It's a great truck/camper, though. I like the details you put in the camper. The tv antenna is a nice addition which official sets lack. Neat looking truck too, but could use some color.
Clone Army-120 & counting...

GS Red Squad Relief Fund- Donate today!

#4 Dakar A

Dakar A

• I've been outing Scum for OURS!

Member: 21891

Posted 10 January 2012 - 03:05 AM

I like it, Mr. Simpson! A local library is what I'd call my beginning as a FOL. I agree with LT, plus, your photography skills improve too! A white background, no flash and a 1 on the exposure gas worked well for me, but that might not be the case here, eh? I enjOyed seeing this MOC and look forward to your Future MOC's!
Au Revior,
Dakar

Posted Image  Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Top-notch Town Builder ! Played as Puss in Boots in Sandy's Mafia School: A Bed Time Story. Played as Ensign Jack Campbell , security in Bob's Excalibur Mafia. I My Flickr I Brick Town Talk! I Bricks in Space! I

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users