Jump to content


The Curse of IMHOTEP - Day One


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
361 replies to this topic

#51 Eskallon

Eskallon

  • Plays with His Ponies in the Corner of His Exploding Glass House


    Posts: 1920
    Joined: 21-November 08
    Member: 4444
    Country: United States

Posted 08 January 2012 - 11:48 PM

I dunno, while voting will give us a roughly 6/24 chance in getting it right, not voting may give us a (roughly guessing) 18/24 chance of saving a townie from death. I say we don't vote unless we have reason to, for now just sit tight and see how the day pans out. Hopefully our british friends can confirm why they are going to any' us...

View PostZepher, on 08 January 2012 - 11:40 PM, said:

lynch[/s] lunch dinner of the great statue, I feel that the way that our hosts in this valley phrased it, the rocky face won't much like it if we don't give him something to chow on.

Feed him rocks and see if he can tell the difference...

#52 badboytje88

badboytje88

  • Bad Lick


    Posts: 2565
    Joined: 01-May 07
    Member: 1561
    Country: Netherlands

Posted 08 January 2012 - 11:51 PM

View PostHinckley, on 08 January 2012 - 09:29 PM, said:

It's not like time has anything to do with cooking. OK, I think the Fried Scorpion Balls are ready! I've been frying them for about 6 hours. They should be nice and al dente. I hope you appreciate the work I put into this dish. Removing a scorpion's balls is very difficult work.


Do elaborate please!

Wow we're stuck in one ghastly situation... We must all stick together to find the chaps responsible for this complete and utter mess! Maybe it would be smart to try and repair the bridge... But heck this is not a Mystery  :tongue:

#53 ADHO15

ADHO15

  • Another day, another hat


    Posts: 3820
    Joined: 07-January 08
    Member: 2428
    Country: NZ

Posted 09 January 2012 - 12:21 AM

View PostZepher, on 08 January 2012 - 11:40 PM, said:

That's disgusting.  We're not savages.  A Baby Ruth is made out of vulture feathers, camel hide, and olives.  It tickles the throat on the way down.   :classic:
You seem to have quite a taste for disembodied camels, young man. I am not sure I shall enjoy your company here very much if you start to look at me with drool running down your chin.
Brickshelf 1 (adho15) - reviews, photos, MS Paint characters
Brickshelf 2 (adho16) - contest entries, Clone Conflict, LDD

#54 def

def

  • White Reggaeist


    Posts: 6766
    Joined: 02-November 08
    Member: 4268
    Country: 日本

Posted 09 January 2012 - 12:30 AM

Ahum, er, good morn~ er, afternoon.  William Fitzpatrick at your, er maybe that's Patrick Fitzwilliam, anyway, at your service.  I'm glad to see I've led this expedition so compete~ er, adequat~ uh, I've managed to lead this expedition  :blush: I think I will be most defiantly, er, definitely, voting today.  Whether I hit a cultist or not, it is the best way to smoke out evil: by giving them a chance to give themselves away.  Why, I heard in a movie once, er, in a game of, er, well, that's the way to smoke them out, and that's what's going to happen.

For the record, I am as innocent as a lamb in a womb.  My purity is unimpeachable.  My blood, as harmless and sweet as a strawberry smoothie.  By the time I die, my every word will have been proven true.  So don't waste your votes on me  :grin:

View PostTamamono, on 08 January 2012 - 11:35 PM, said:

Well, it actually looks like we might be able to get out of having to lynch today after all by just not voting at all. I'm personally not a fan of just sitting around and waiting for something to happen, but it might actually be the best course of action today. What does everyone else think?
I'm surprised at you, Sheila, a woman such as yourself with such a wide range of experience, becoming all conservative all of a sudden.  Hmmm.  :look:

View PostZepher, on 08 January 2012 - 11:40 PM, said:

That's disgusting.  We're not savages.  A Baby Ruth is made out of vulture feathers, camel hide, and olives.  It tickles the throat on the way down.   :classic:

As for the lynch lunch dinner of the great statue, I feel that the way that our hosts in this valley phrased it, the rocky face won't much like it if we don't give him something to chow on.
Who the heck is this samurai-alien that keeps talking from time to time?  :wacko:  What is this, Halloween?  Do we have Halloween with all the costumes in 1936?

Did I review your Academy review and you've waited more than three days for a follow up after you fixed it?  PM me.  I'll get it done.

I am a Satanist and not ashamed.


My Facebook! My Tumblr My Book!


#55 CorneliusMurdock

CorneliusMurdock

  • Planning for man date 2017


    Posts: 7561
    Joined: 09-March 10
    Member: 9860
    Country: USA

Posted 09 January 2012 - 12:38 AM

View PostTamamono, on 08 January 2012 - 11:08 PM, said:

Quiet, you, or I'll put on my pink dress. I know how much you'll hate that. :grin:
Well, if you have an extra pink dress that you're not wearing, I'm, uh, trying to make a snare for, um, rabbits.  (We can't eat scorpion balls forever, right?) So could I borrow it?  You look about my, I mine the dress looks like it'd be a good size for such a snare.  :grin:

Strange that not voting appears to be an option.  I wholeheartedly agree with Patrick.  I just don't think it's wise to do nothing the first day.  We definitely won't be in a better position later on if we always do nothing.  We must be men and women and camels of action!

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide


#56 Hinckley

Hinckley

  • Reay for 2017!


    Posts: 33176
    Joined: 15-September 05
    Member: 486
    Country: Chicago, USA

Posted 09 January 2012 - 12:50 AM

View Postdef, on 09 January 2012 - 12:30 AM, said:

Ahum, er, good morn~ er, afternoon.  William Fitzpatrick at your, er maybe that's Patrick Fitzwilliam, anyway, at your service.  I'm glad to see I've led this expedition so compete~ er, adequat~ uh, I've managed to lead this expedition  :blush: I think I will be most defiantly, er, d...

Who the heck is this samurai-alien that keeps talking from time to time?  :wacko:  What is this, Halloween?  Do we have Halloween with all the costumes in 1936?


View PostCorneliusMurdock, on 09 January 2012 - 12:38 AM, said:

Well, if you have an extra pink dress that you're not wearing, I'm, uh, trying to make a snare for, um, rabbits.  (We can't eat scorpion balls forever, right?) So could I borrow it?  You look about my, I mine the dress looks like it'd be a good size for such a snare.  :grin:

Strange that not voting appears to be an option.  I wholeheartedly agree with Patrick.  I just don't think it's wise to do nothing the first day.  We definitely won't be in a better position later on if we always do nothing.  We must be men and women and camels of action!
Great, so how do you suggest we do this? What if our attempts to weed out a Scum leads to an innocent being irrevocably fed to the statue? What if that person has some skill or action that can help us after sunset, or night as it were. We've been told not to refer to books, movies or games...of life so I can't say Night Action. But what if someone had a Nocturnal Skill and we fed them to the head just to get these cultists smoked out?

If we all voted one person early enough, we'd have time to see who does what and un-vote if we find the target seems innocent. If we start talking about this now, or just pick a target at random, we can start gauging reactions. Shall we pick someone at random or do we have volunteers?

#57 CorneliusMurdock

CorneliusMurdock

  • Planning for man date 2017


    Posts: 7561
    Joined: 09-March 10
    Member: 9860
    Country: USA

Posted 09 January 2012 - 12:58 AM

So what would you suggest then, Mehmet?  Being so afraid of making the wrong choice that no one ever votes and we're all either Any-ed by the Cultists or die of exposure in this desert heat?
We have to make the attempt, my friend.

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide


#58 Hinckley

Hinckley

  • Reay for 2017!


    Posts: 33176
    Joined: 15-September 05
    Member: 486
    Country: Chicago, USA

Posted 09 January 2012 - 01:11 AM

View PostCorneliusMurdock, on 09 January 2012 - 12:58 AM, said:

So what would you suggest then, Mehmet?  Being so afraid of making the wrong choice that no one ever votes and we're all either Any-ed by the Cultists or die of exposure in this desert heat?
We have to make the attempt, my friend.
I just suggested we choose someone. :sceptic: Did you think I was being sarcastic. Perhaps you think I am a character from some other book or movie you have seen. I meant it. Let's pick someone and start talking about voting someone out. We'll see how people respond. To prove I'm serious I could volunteer. Now that doesn't mean I wouldn't want everyone to unvote before a conviction is reached. We just want to gauge people's reaction to a serious discussion. Is the day over once a conviction is reached? Is a conviction over-turnable? Is that a word? *huh*

#59 def

def

  • White Reggaeist


    Posts: 6766
    Joined: 02-November 08
    Member: 4268
    Country: 日本

Posted 09 January 2012 - 01:13 AM

View PostHinckley, on 09 January 2012 - 12:50 AM, said:

Great, so how do you suggest we do this? What if our attempts to weed out a Scum leads to an innocent being irrevocably fed to the statue? What if that person has some skill or action that can help us after sunset, or night as it were. We've been told not to refer to books, movies or games...of life so I can't say Night Action. But what if someone had a Nocturnal Skill and we fed them to the head just to get these cultists smoked out?

If we all voted one person early enough, we'd have time to see who does what and un-vote if we find the target seems innocent. If we start talking about this now, or just pick a target at random, we can start gauging reactions. Shall we pick someone at random or do we have volunteers?
You vote someone out, see how people jump on it and react.  AKA use your head.  No, the top one, not that one!  :hmpf:

We can unvote as much as we like, so there is a lot of time to play things and see where they go.  One thing is for sure; if a single townie votes, scum will vote.  The highest vote gets it, not the majority, so the scum can somewhat confidently take out who they like.

I don't see any need to list my vote candidates yet, since that would show what I'm looking for in day one targets, and allow them to adjust their behavior accordingly  :wink:

View PostHinckley, on 09 January 2012 - 01:11 AM, said:

Is the day over once a conviction is reached? Is a conviction over-turnable? Is that a word? *huh*
Were you listening to the hosts?  :sweet:

Did I review your Academy review and you've waited more than three days for a follow up after you fixed it?  PM me.  I'll get it done.

I am a Satanist and not ashamed.


My Facebook! My Tumblr My Book!


#60 Zepher

Zepher

  • I can't control my tongue


    Posts: 11414
    Joined: 04-June 08
    Member: 3241

Posted 09 January 2012 - 01:20 AM

View Postdef, on 09 January 2012 - 12:30 AM, said:

Who the heck is this samurai-alien that keeps talking from time to time?  :wacko:  What is this, Halloween?  Do we have Halloween with all the costumes in 1936?

Boo.   :hmpf_bad:

View Postdef, on 09 January 2012 - 01:13 AM, said:

I don't see any need to list my vote candidates yet, since that would show what I'm looking for in day one targets, and allow them to adjust their behavior accordingly  :wink:

Isn't that the idea of the 24 period before a vote, Mr. Will Patrick William FitzPatrcik?  To let us all discuss potential candidates?  Pah.

Lord Lawrence Boomingham


&


Nash Ash in Unrest in the Forest


#61 Hinckley

Hinckley

  • Reay for 2017!


    Posts: 33176
    Joined: 15-September 05
    Member: 486
    Country: Chicago, USA

Posted 09 January 2012 - 01:21 AM

My concern would be playing into the Scum's hands that way. One vote towards an innocent with a great Nocturnal Skill and not enough votes on someone else to overturn it, we could get a voting pattern to look at on the first day, but lose a potentially crucial Nocturnal Skill. If we start voting just to see who jumps on it AKA using our heads, we may get in too deep without having a way out. I'm just saying if it's a good idea to vote on day one to have something to base future decisions off of (Now that I think of it, we need as much as we can get, so wasting a day without voting would be silly) but we can't just brazenly go vote for whoever. We probably may have more chance of hitting an important Townie than nabbing a Scum. So, while I've come to my senses and agree that we should vote today, I think we need to be careful and ready to potentially save someone who can help us later.

View Postdef, on 09 January 2012 - 01:13 AM, said:

Were you listening to the hosts?  :sweet:
Yes, I was listening. The wording of that rule isn't crystal clear. :sweet:

#62 def

def

  • White Reggaeist


    Posts: 6766
    Joined: 02-November 08
    Member: 4268
    Country: 日本

Posted 09 January 2012 - 01:25 AM

View PostZepher, on 09 January 2012 - 01:20 AM, said:

Isn't that the idea of the 24 period before a vote, Mr. Will Patrick William FitzPatrcik?  To let us all discuss potential candidates?  Pah.
Except this is day one, and all we have to go on is behavior.  Why, do you know something I don't?  :look:  

Honestly, when voting opens, I'll throw out a vote and give some reasons, and they can be taken however you will.  But for me to list the behavior I'm looking for right now is not to Town's advantage.  (Patrick quickly scribbles Apu's name to his list of potential votees  :wink: )

Did I review your Academy review and you've waited more than three days for a follow up after you fixed it?  PM me.  I'll get it done.

I am a Satanist and not ashamed.


My Facebook! My Tumblr My Book!


#63 fhomess

fhomess

  • Vote: Officemate (Scum)


    Posts: 715
    Joined: 15-February 11
    Member: 16014
    Country: USA

Posted 09 January 2012 - 01:28 AM

A sacrifice to IMHOTEP?  This certainly seems a bit old fashioned to me.  From a scientific viewpoint, it would seem that such a being that actually is intent on devouring humans could not possibly exist.  Unless perhaps there are some sort of crystals buried in this valley that have magical powers.  I'm afraid my past experiences with crystals and all my papers on them have never led me to believe that such a situation as we find ourselves in today would be possible.  This is certainly something new.

However, if it is true that we must offer up all the cultists to IMHOTEP to avoid being Any'd by them, I'd much rather we choose a course of action that will allow us to have greater hope of finding cultists in the days that come.  So I would be in favor of the course of action proposed by McFitztrick Pawilliam.  With no evidence to go on a healthy discussion seems prudent.

#64 def

def

  • White Reggaeist


    Posts: 6766
    Joined: 02-November 08
    Member: 4268
    Country: 日本

Posted 09 January 2012 - 01:29 AM

View PostHinckley, on 09 January 2012 - 01:21 AM, said:

Yes, I was listening. The wording of that rule isn't crystal clear. :sweet:

The rules said:

A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end after 72 hours, unless the group are decided on a lynch.
Sounds pretty clear to me.  It'll end at the set time, unless we're unanimous.  And we shouldn't be unanimous on day one unless this town is full of sheep  :sweet:  

Lot's of time to vote and play. (Patrick writes Attabar's name on his list  :wink: )

Did I review your Academy review and you've waited more than three days for a follow up after you fixed it?  PM me.  I'll get it done.

I am a Satanist and not ashamed.


My Facebook! My Tumblr My Book!


#65 Fugazi

Fugazi

    Posts: 4125
    Joined: 08-January 10
    Member: 8966
    Country: Canada

Posted 09 January 2012 - 01:34 AM

View Postdef, on 09 January 2012 - 12:30 AM, said:

For the record, I am as innocent as a lamb in a womb. My purity is unimpeachable. My blood, as harmless and sweet as a strawberry smoothie. By the time I die, my every word will have been proven true. So don't waste your votes on me :grin:
This is a moving and convicing statement. I shall forever stand at your side, Sir! :tongue:

View Postdef, on 09 January 2012 - 12:30 AM, said:

I'm surprised at you, Sheila, a woman such as yourself with such a wide range of experience, becoming all conservative all of a sudden. Hmmm. :look:
Hmm indeed.

View PostHinckley, on 09 January 2012 - 12:50 AM, said:

Great, so how do you suggest we do this? What if our attempts to weed out a Scum leads to an innocent being irrevocably fed to the statue? What if that person has some skill or action that can help us after sunset, or night as it were. We've been told not to refer to books, movies or games...of life so I can't say Night Action. But what if someone had a Nocturnal Skill and we fed them to the head just to get these cultists smoked out?

If we all voted one person early enough, we'd have time to see who does what and un-vote if we find the target seems innocent. If we start talking about this now, or just pick a target at random, we can start gauging reactions. Shall we pick someone at random or do we have volunteers?
Isn't it always the same dilemma? No risk no gain. I agree that we should be pointing fingers early so that the accused have a chance at defending themselves instead of rushing a vote right before nightfall. It could make the difference between lynching a cultist or losing a townie.

View Postdef, on 09 January 2012 - 01:13 AM, said:

I don't see any need to list my vote candidates yet, since that would show what I'm looking for in day one targets, and allow them to adjust their behavior accordingly :wink:

View Postdef, on 09 January 2012 - 01:25 AM, said:

(Patrick quickly scribbles Apu's name to his list of potential votees :wink: )

View Postdef, on 09 January 2012 - 01:29 AM, said:

(Patrick writes Attabar's name on his list :wink: )
Ain't you contradicting yourself, Sir?
New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here
Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide

#66 Tamamono

Tamamono

  • Needs more time to get it up


    Posts: 3375
    Joined: 02-February 11
    Member: 15794
    Country: The States

Posted 09 January 2012 - 01:38 AM

View Postdef, on 09 January 2012 - 12:30 AM, said:

I'm surprised at you, Sheila, a woman such as yourself with such a wide range of experience, becoming all conservative all of a sudden. Hmmm. :look:

I suppose I am being a bit conservative. Still, you have to admit, the option of not voting opens up some interesting possibilities.

View PostCorneliusMurdock, on 09 January 2012 - 12:38 AM, said:

Well, if you have an extra pink dress that you're not wearing, I'm, uh, trying to make a snare for, um, rabbits. (We can't eat scorpion balls forever, right?) So could I borrow it? You look about my, I mine the dress looks like it'd be a good size for such a snare. :grin:

Umm... certainly... :look: :grin:

View PostHinckley, on 09 January 2012 - 12:50 AM, said:

Great, so how do you suggest we do this? What if our attempts to weed out a Scum leads to an innocent being irrevocably fed to the statue? What if that person has some skill or action that can help us after sunset, or night as it were. We've been told not to refer to books, movies or games...of life so I can't say Night Action. But what if someone had a Nocturnal Skill and we fed them to the head just to get these cultists smoked out?

Obviously, we're going to be taking a risk if we vote for someone to be fed to the rock. However, I'm confident that if someone has a 'Nocturnal Skill' as you called it, and that person has quite a few votes on him or her, then he or she will definitely reveal it to the public in hopes that we can all overturn the bandwagon in time (which is something I'm pretty confident we can do). No responsible townie with a 'Nocturnal Skill' would take it to the grave without telling anyone.

View PostHinckley, on 09 January 2012 - 01:21 AM, said:

My concern would be playing into the Scum's hands that way. One vote towards an innocent with a great Nocturnal Skill and not enough votes on someone else to overturn it, we could get a voting pattern to look at on the first day, but lose a potentially crucial Nocturnal Skill. If we start voting just to see who jumps on it AKA using our heads, we may get in too deep without having a way out. I'm just saying if it's a good idea to vote on day one to have something to base future decisions off of (Now that I think of it, we need as much as we can get, so wasting a day without voting would be silly) but we can't just brazenly go vote for whoever. We probably may have more chance of hitting an important Townie than nabbing a Scum. So, while I've come to my senses and agree that we should vote today, I think we need to be careful and ready to potentially save someone who can help us later.

Like I said before, Mehmet, I'm pretty confident that we can overturn a bandwagon if need be. We're all a bunch of responsible and active players people, and I don't think any of us would just stand around while someone important was being lynched.

View Postfhomess, on 09 January 2012 - 01:28 AM, said:

With no evidence to go on a healthy discussion seems prudent.

I agree, Ophelia. Regardless of whether or not we're going to be lynching someone today, healthy discussion is very important.

Foorth Dyke, playing mafia again in Danny and Jack's the Second Crash.


#67 def

def

  • White Reggaeist


    Posts: 6766
    Joined: 02-November 08
    Member: 4268
    Country: 日本

Posted 09 January 2012 - 01:38 AM

View PostFugazi, on 09 January 2012 - 01:34 AM, said:

Ain't you contradicting yourself, Sir?
In no way can that be said to be showing my list.  Have you seen my list? Are you looking through my pockets? :look:

Did I review your Academy review and you've waited more than three days for a follow up after you fixed it?  PM me.  I'll get it done.

I am a Satanist and not ashamed.


My Facebook! My Tumblr My Book!


#68 Fugazi

Fugazi

    Posts: 4125
    Joined: 08-January 10
    Member: 8966
    Country: Canada

Posted 09 January 2012 - 01:42 AM

View PostJimButcher, on 08 January 2012 - 08:16 PM, said:

Wau-wa-wi-wah! A sacrifice? Well of course this is the time where we sit around waiting for something to happen. Not Nadir, though. Nadir will do his job.
What did you mean by this statement, Nadir?

View PostTamamono, on 09 January 2012 - 01:38 AM, said:

I suppose I am being a bit conservative. Still, you have to admit, the option of not voting opens up some interesting possibilities.
Like what? :look:
New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here
Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide

#69 Wuntin

Wuntin

  • Builds Black Bricks


    Posts: 53
    Joined: 11-April 11
    Member: 17198
    Country: Sweden

Posted 09 January 2012 - 01:49 AM

*YAWN*

Mornin'. Who's got some coffee?


View PostTamamono, on 09 January 2012 - 01:38 AM, said:

Still, you have to admit, the option of not voting opens up some interesting possibilities.

The alternative - feeding a potential innocent to IMHOTEP - isn't very tempting, I admit. But, what are these possibilities you speak of? The possibility to sit around all day doing nothing, then go to bed and let the cultists continue their anying under the cover of darkness?
Shoveled people as Ishaq Ettaq in Pandufus's The Curse of IMHOTEP.
Pounded people as Wully Tintin in def's Mafia School: The Witchbreed.
Killed night one as Wilhelmina in Badboytje88's Mafia School: Cirque du Freak.

#70 TinyPiesRUs

TinyPiesRUs

  • Loves the smell of Mafia in the morning


    Posts: 2249
    Joined: 28-June 07
    Member: 1725
    Country: New Zealand

Posted 09 January 2012 - 01:57 AM

My, this is ever so fascinating! Though I have to wonder: why would someone construct a face out of rock that's specifically designed to eat people? I'm not sure how that would benefit anyone. Unless it's a supernatural being that has always existed on this rock face. But then why would someone build a temple around his face? Did he demand they build a temple around his face?  Or did the people build a temple around his face in order to -

Oh look! A pebble!

#71 Tamamono

Tamamono

  • Needs more time to get it up


    Posts: 3375
    Joined: 02-February 11
    Member: 15794
    Country: The States

Posted 09 January 2012 - 01:58 AM

View PostFugazi, on 09 January 2012 - 01:42 AM, said:

Like what? :look:

View PostWuntin, on 09 January 2012 - 01:49 AM, said:

The alternative - feeding a potential innocent to IMHOTEP - isn't very tempting, I admit. But, what are these possibilities you speak of? The possibility to sit around all day doing nothing, then go to bed and let the cultists continue their anying under the cover of darkness?

If there was some sort of penalty for not voting, then that would obviously be the main drawback to not voting. However, it seems like there is no penalty for not voting, so ending the day without a lynch isn't quite as bad of an idea (although lynching a cultist would obviously be better). Like Hugh said, we are statistically more likely to kill an innocent than a cultist. Convicting an innocent today will give us a bad start, one that can potentially be avoided.

I'm not saying that we shouldn't try to catch a cultist today. I'm saying that if we can't find a lynch that we're happy with, then not voting is still an option.

Foorth Dyke, playing mafia again in Danny and Jack's the Second Crash.


#72 CorneliusMurdock

CorneliusMurdock

  • Planning for man date 2017


    Posts: 7561
    Joined: 09-March 10
    Member: 9860
    Country: USA

Posted 09 January 2012 - 02:07 AM

View PostZepher, on 09 January 2012 - 01:20 AM, said:

Isn't that the idea of the 24 period before a vote, Mr. Will Patrick William FitzPatrcik?  To let us all discuss potential candidates?  Pah.
He's Patrick Fitzwilliam.  I'm William Fitzpatrick.  Come on, people our names could not be more dissimilar.  

View PostTamamono, on 09 January 2012 - 01:38 AM, said:

Umm... certainly... :look: :grin:
Many thanks.  I'll put this on- I mean get started on that rabbit snare right away.

I certainly hope no one here is a sheep.  Bloody awful creatures, with their bleating all the time.  And then you step in a pile of their defecations and you've ruined your favorite pair of high heels, I mean, manly work boots.  Besides that, with voting being most votes instead of a majority decision, sheep will not be of much use to us.  They'll only gum up the works.  So not only should we be men, women and camels of action, we need to also be free thinking men, women, and camels.

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide


#73 KielDaMan

KielDaMan

    Posts: 9545
    Joined: 04-February 09
    Member: 5203
    Country: PILIPINAS

Posted 09 January 2012 - 02:09 AM

What can this dashin' engineer do in the middle of nowhere if I don't have any machinery or equipment to fix? :sceptic: And oh we need to sacrifice someone everyday? Oh sounds like fun, problem is we barely know each other when we signed up for this expedition. And seems most of you've been talking a lot earlier, gotta catch up on what happened first...

#74 JimBee

JimBee

  • Shroom Eating Cultist


    Posts: 11169
    Joined: 07-January 08
    Member: 2436
    Country: USA

Posted 09 January 2012 - 02:12 AM

View PostFugazi, on 09 January 2012 - 01:42 AM, said:

What did you mean by this statement, Nadir?
Cleaning up fecal matter, what do you think Nadir meant?

Quote

Nadir will do his job.

Now come here, Aloysius. Do me a favor and don't eat that applesauce, okay? Good thing I came well-stocked with FiberOne bars.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Currently playing Hybros, 55-year-old male imp Marauder, and

Jinnipher Buchaire, 77-year-old female Moon Elven Knight

in the Heroica RPG

Wiki


#75 KielDaMan

KielDaMan

    Posts: 9545
    Joined: 04-February 09
    Member: 5203
    Country: PILIPINAS

Posted 09 January 2012 - 02:34 AM

View PostFugazi, on 09 January 2012 - 01:34 AM, said:

I agree that we should be pointing fingers early so that the accused have a chance at defending themselves instead of rushing a vote right before nightfall. It could make the difference between lynching a cultist or losing a townie.
So who'll be brave enough amongst us to point the first finger to someone?

Unless someone screws up like a black monster cue artist or a feline felon in some futuristic novels I've read, we'll surely have a difficult time picking a random sacrificial lamb amongst us today. But I'd rather follow this strategy rather than to let this day pass without gaining valuable info on people's behavior.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users