MOC: Maciej Drwięga Train Station
Posted 06 January 2012 - 11:26 AM
And here is full set - LINK
Some fantastic details:
Just love it.
Edit: one more added by moderator:
Posted 06 January 2012 - 12:40 PM
Thumbs up for mr. Drwiega !!
Posted 06 January 2012 - 01:37 PM
Edited by De Sandman, 06 January 2012 - 01:38 PM.
HAIL AVALONIA!Siege Expert / High Chief Of Agriculture / Lord High Executioner
Check my new ship the Prinses Nikki
Posted 06 January 2012 - 04:40 PM
Anyway. Perfect MOC. That station looks much better than polish ones XD you know what I'm talking about :P But I have to said that I have never seen such a perfect presentation of part of a city. Awesome.
Posted 06 January 2012 - 05:12 PM
Posted 06 January 2012 - 06:16 PM
The build a frigate tutorail!
New members please read the guidelines.
If you have any trouble in posting, deeplinking etc, please consult the tutorials, or the help section.
Posted 06 January 2012 - 07:10 PM
Posted 06 January 2012 - 08:30 PM
My dad is a train enthousiast, i think he will be amazed if i showed him this...
I have seen quite some scenery but had to look twice to see this was build out of lego
Posted 06 January 2012 - 08:31 PM
-== Classic LEGO trains are the best ==-
Do you need replacement stickers for LEGO (reproductions and customs): ministickers.nl
Posted 06 January 2012 - 10:08 PM
I spent quite a long time looking at this marvelous MOC and trying to define for myself what makes this MOC looking so realistic. I think it is namely:
1) almost total omission of LEGO bright colours (no red, yellow or blue bricks), only those sand and other decent colours,
2) very realistic dimensions, e.g. the platform is as long and as broad as it should be in reality, the MOC looks like being designed without any space limitations,
3) nice and smooth-shaped accessories like the lamps, the banks,
4) the well designed train that seems to be intentionally pushed ouf of the main focus,
5) and surprisingly also - the lack of minifigures.
It is definitely something what I would call 'new school' in city&train building as opposed to the 'old school' one.
Edited by Jonas, 06 January 2012 - 10:09 PM.
Reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users