Sign in to follow this  
The Legonater

LUMS MOC: The Battle of Endor (Prelim)

Unfortunatly, I've bene very busy these past few months, and haven't been able to complete this MOC entirley. However, I did finish most of the LUMS- Legonater's Universal Mini Scale, which makes sure all the MINIs I use are compatible with each other- ships. So, today I present you these ships and the first picture of the upcoming MOC, which is split into 2 scenes.

First, the B-Wing

deathstar.jpgdeathstar2.jpgdeathstar3.jpg

The A-Wing, with comparison to Advent Calender A-Wing

deathstar4.jpgdeathstar5.jpg

And the unfinished TIE Interceptor. I've been looking for those last few right-slanting pieces for a month now default_hmpfbad.gif

deathstar6.jpg

And the final picture, a shot of the beginning of what's to come. I plan to finish this eventually, but it may take a while.

deathstar7.jpg

Pretty cool, so far! I like that you came up with your own scale. :wink: That B-Wing is looking pretty awesome, although the biggest wing seems a bit thick. Otherwise, can't wait to see this finished! :thumbup:

Pretty cool, so far! I like that you came up with your own scale. :wink: That B-Wing is looking pretty awesome, although the biggest wing seems a bit thick. Otherwise, can't wait to see this finished! :thumbup:

Yeah, I agree that the wings a bit too fat. Maybe just one sided?