6 replies to this topic

#1 mutley777

mutley777

• The one and only Star Wars hoarder!

Member: 193

Posted 22 December 2011 - 10:33 PM

Posted Image
My cut down entry to the CB SWVI - Return Of The Jedi

My Endor village/outpost MOC has been well delayed thanks to a manic month or so at work. So I have adapted one of the trees that I had started, to recreate this great moment from the film. :classic:

Posted Image

The whole MOC.

Posted Image

The net is made up of 4 net parts Posted Image

and 2 long black string parts threaded though to hold it in shape.

#2 wokajablocka

wokajablocka

Member: 12884

Posted 23 December 2011 - 02:26 AM

Nice, when reading the title I was trying to remember this scene.  :facepalm:  Then when I saw it I remembered stright away. Good scene and execution. Plenty of folage and a nice big solid tree. The net is good with the black ropes holdong it together.

I was wondering if there where going to be more scenes from Endor and Mutly777 comes trough with the goods. I would like to see a closer pic of everyone hanging from the tree in the net though.
Brickshelf

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

May the Brick be with you!

#3 KielDaMan

KielDaMan

Member: 5203

Posted 23 December 2011 - 02:27 AM

A very refreshing CB entry mutley! I'm always fond of seeing SW movie scenes that have never been recreated in LEGO before, and you have done a wonderful job capturing the overall essence of the scene. Great job! :thumbup:

Posted Image

#4 M<0><0<DSWIM

M<0><0<DSWIM

• Gundam Style

Member: 15440

Posted 23 December 2011 - 03:00 AM

HAHA!  Great choice for a scene. :laugh: Love that tree, but I agree that it'd be nice to see a clearer shot of the "gang" in the net.

#5 The Caped Crusader

The Caped Crusader

Member: 14010

Posted 23 December 2011 - 11:18 AM

Nicely done mutley777 ! I really like the tree and that net's not bad at all ! Onto constructive criticism , I think you should work on the top of the tree and the rest of the forest a bit ....

"Because he's the hero that Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now...and so we'll hunt him...because he can take it
...because he's not a hero...he's a silent guardian, a watchful protector...the Dark Knight" - James "Jim" Gordon
Posted Image

The Batpod by caped_crusader, on Flickr

#6 Mr Man

Mr Man

Member: 13561

Posted 23 December 2011 - 01:13 PM

This MOC just made me watch ROTJ again, thanks :grin:. Great job on it, but the tree looks a little too thick :classic:.
'For over a thousand generations the Jedi Knights were the guardians of peace and justice in the Old Republic.'
Posted Image Posted Image

#7 JackJonespaw

JackJonespaw

• Doesn't like cherry talk

Member: 18405

Posted 24 December 2011 - 04:43 AM

Haha! Gotta love Han's line! Great MOC, I love the huge trees and the ewoks, laying in wait for their food guests.

My Flickr

I've done a lot of Mafia games over the years. Somehow, I haven't improved at all.

Scott. Great Scott, if you will.

Working on...another...Mafia...story...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users