When Pirates Meet Star Wars

13 replies to this topic

#1 ZCerberus

ZCerberus

• -1000 points #Sarcasm

Member: 1043

Posted 22 December 2011 - 03:58 AM

Posted Image
So this was my comic for the tournament of retribution II here on EB... that tournament happened along time ago, in another theme... not so far away.

The idea was Blue Coat vs Red Coat in a battle of hilarious wits. I think I got 3rd or 4th place in the tourney... and I honestly don't remember if the red or blue coats won.

So why share it here, now? I think the best joke in the whole comic might have gone over the pirates heads so maybe it will make a few of you laugh for Xmas.

Mods... I promise to never post something so Piratey (or something that is already buried in another forum) in here ever again... just give me this one... PLEASE!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image+Posted Image+Posted Image+Posted Image

See these MOCs and MORE in the Guilds of Historica!

Trian Burress fell in Nocturnus at the battle for Abyssian!

#2 382nd Legionnaire

382nd Legionnaire

Member: 7179

Posted 22 December 2011 - 04:35 AM

Haha, I had some great chuckles reading this. I really suggest you make a small series on this. I love the SW jokes how they fit the timeline of Pirates.  :laugh:

#3 Brickdoctor

Brickdoctor

• On a Title Roll

Member: 11254

Posted 22 December 2011 - 05:16 AM

:laugh: Not only is this hilarious, the builds are of your usual superb quality.

Posted Image

#4 Buckshot

Buckshot

Member: 2035

Posted 22 December 2011 - 06:05 AM

You just made my day!  Thank you!   :classic:

#5 Henchmen4Hire

Henchmen4Hire

• Blaster Master

Member: 11791

Posted 22 December 2011 - 01:46 PM

Damn that's a lot of blue tiles lol

That shark is on a rock.

THE SHARK IS ON A ROCK!  :laugh:
Check my MOCPages for spiffy space ships and vehicles

Posted Image

#6 ZCerberus

ZCerberus

• -1000 points #Sarcasm

Posted 22 December 2011 - 02:22 PM

Thanks for the blog Doc!!  Now where were you guys when I was trying to win the tourney!!

Funny how Blue Hair actually gives off that Greedo vibe, isn't it?

#7 Big Cam

Big Cam

• A good mood, too.

Member: 5701

Posted 22 December 2011 - 03:21 PM

I totally remember this. Too funny, for some reason it's funnier now. :blush:

Z, you'd better not tarnish the Pirates Star Wars relationship, we've lived in peace for over a millenia. :tongue:

#8 Fallenangel

Fallenangel

Member: 4964

Posted 22 December 2011 - 05:04 PM

No risk of that happening. This seems well-received. :laugh: Though I must admit I'm not quite sure how Skalldyr and Mister Phes fit in.

#9 Big Cam

Big Cam

• A good mood, too.

Member: 5701

Posted 22 December 2011 - 05:25 PM

View Postfallenangel309, on 22 December 2011 - 05:04 PM, said:

No risk of that happening. This seems well-received. :laugh: Though I must admit I'm not quite sure how Skalldyr and Mister Phes fit in.
Mister Phes rules the Pirate forum with an iron fist and at the time Skalldyr was Classic-Pirates.com blogger.

#10 ZCerberus

ZCerberus

• -1000 points #Sarcasm

Posted 22 December 2011 - 05:33 PM

View Postfallenangel309, on 22 December 2011 - 05:04 PM, said:

Well you have to remember the original comic was for the Tournament of Retribution II, so I had to cater to my audience.  Mister Phes is a “boss” over in the pirates forum, so I thought he would fit perfectly as Jaba… though now I think he might take a little offense to being compared to a slug-like gangster… and Skalldyr was a redcoat and the only member who’s avatar was an animal of some sort.  I thought he would make the best Chewie of the people available.

#11 Mr Man

Mr Man

Member: 13561

Posted 22 December 2011 - 09:52 PM

Hmmm I get all the SW references in this but the Red vs Blue stuff has gone over my head is there something I'm missing.
'For over a thousand generations the Jedi Knights were the guardians of peace and justice in the Old Republic.'
Posted Image Posted Image

#12 ZCerberus

ZCerberus

• -1000 points #Sarcasm

Posted 22 December 2011 - 10:18 PM

View PostMr Man, on 22 December 2011 - 09:52 PM, said:

Hmmm I get all the SW references in this but the Red vs Blue stuff has gone over my head is there something I'm missing.

For a while in the Pirates forum there was some odd behavior with red coats vs blue coats (maybe it was partially inspired by the Halo videos from Roster Teeth... google that if you missed it).  People would proclaim themselves champions of the blue coats or would have up "red coat pride" in their signatures.  So the smarty pants pirate mods came up with a tournament where a person would choose to be a red coat or a blue coat and then MOC to mock the other side.  Personally, I think the mods were just a little miffed with all the red vs blue that was going on WITHOUT the tourney, so this was a good way to get people to get it out of their systems.

#13 Mr Man

Mr Man

Member: 13561

Posted 22 December 2011 - 10:23 PM

View PostZCerberus, on 22 December 2011 - 10:18 PM, said:

For a while in the Pirates forum there was some odd behavior with red coats vs blue coats (maybe it was partially inspired by the Halo videos from Roster Teeth... google that if you missed it).  People would proclaim themselves champions of the blue coats or would have up "red coat pride" in their signatures.  So the smarty pants pirate mods came up with a tournament where a person would choose to be a red coat or a blue coat and then MOC to mock the other side.  Personally, I think the mods were just a little miffed with all the red vs blue that was going on WITHOUT the tourney, so this was a good way to get people to get it out of their systems.

Ahha I see maybe I should read outside the SW sub-forums once in a while :grin:.
'For over a thousand generations the Jedi Knights were the guardians of peace and justice in the Old Republic.'
Posted Image Posted Image

#14 wokajablocka

wokajablocka

Member: 12884

Posted 23 December 2011 - 02:33 AM

I love the look on the Red cotes wentch when she is looking at his big BANNANA :devil: . Cheeky, Made me  :laugh: .
Brickshelf

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

May the Brick be with you!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users