• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Capt.JohnPaul

Capt.JohnPaul

• Don't you hear the people sing? Singing the song of angry me

Member: 10643

Posted 15 December 2011 - 12:37 AM

OUTPOST REXIUS
I"m sorry for the getting late entry, it is still today over here, not the 15th, so I hope this counts. I also didn't have time to take pictures, so I will use the preliminary ones and there isn't much of a difference except they are blurry.  :sceptic:
:cry_sad:
The front, looks a bit strange though, right?
Posted Image

There is a hidden gate.
Posted Image

The inside, each story leads up to the other. And all of them has tiled floors with jumper plates to position minifigures in poses.
Posted Image

Next layer.
Posted Imagehttp://www.brickshel...ia/img_1037.jpg

My balcony, with an enemy's head at the end! It is attached to a room with a chair and bared windows. Also tiled.
Posted Image

The tippy top of the tower, with poles and arches sending down flaming oil and all the sort.
Posted Image
Posted Image

And an Avalonia knight on another wall surrounding the tower with more flaming oil.
Posted Image

Again, sorry for the crappy pictures.
Posted ImagePosted Image    Posted Image Posted Image
Heroica Statistics

Forever York, in Bob's Excalibur Mafia
Capriccia Gianpaolo ~ 123 years old female vampire ~ Level 11 Cleric

#2 I Scream Clone

I Scream Clone

• Returning Nocturnian Master

Member: 2955

Posted 15 December 2011 - 10:15 AM

Well a few suggestions on picture taking, try taking the pictures further away to allow for more light to enter the camera, then crop the picture down to show the parts you want before resizing to 800x640. This way the picture will be taken quicker on auto exposure lessening the blur from your movement and the longer exposure time.

Try some more shots and see how they go. Take pride in the presentation of the MOC as well as the building of it  :wink:

i like the tower by the way  :laugh:

Got Questions? Need help? New member?,Read the site guidelines,Index of helpful tutorials

Posted Image  Posted Image   Posted Image  Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users