Dan Church

Syalir Peak Watch Tower

Standing near Syalir Peak, Nandel Kirche and his men keep their vigil eyes trained toward the border with Avalonia to the south. Hidden well in the snowy southern mountains, this formidable outpost is hard to find. Also, Old Switleon has turned an adjacent cave into is workshop where he works magic, figuratively, with his inventions.

dscn0272.jpg

For Mitgardia!

This is a great build representing Mitgarida. I like the edges on the tower, and the door way. It's also nice to see some light grey rockwork for a change. Good job! :thumbup:

Great tower, I like the ornamentation! And it looks like it can hold an attack off easily!

Really beautiful tower. I particularly like the banner on the front and the way the corners of the tower have been built.

Just stunning use of texture and intergration into the landscape. This has to be one of my favourite towers! :classic:

Excellent tower! I really like the fact you have swapped over the standard use for gray colors, using dark gray for the tower and light gray for the rocks, rather than the other way round. The corners of the tower are a nice touch and work very well. Built nicely into a great mitgardian landscape. Well done!

I like this tower very much!

As Derfel said itĀ“s nice to se the reverse setup regarding the gray! The little arch over the door and flag on thw tower is really nice creations! Looks like a real Mithgardian tower!!

That looks like very strong walls, I think it will not easy for my Werewolves to capture this tower :wink:

great Built :thumbup: love the flag in front of the tower

Edited by Hersbrucker

I like the 'iron' feel to the tower, and the tan paths go well with the tundra environment. The door frame and the window are also pretty nice and have a lot of detail to them. I only wish that there was some vegetation, maybe a tree or frozen plant, or an icy river or pond. Good job overall though, it looks really nice.

The forms of this tower are so nice, that in some parts doesnt seem as it was constructed with Lego, great jobĀ” :classic: