Sign in to follow this  
DLuders

brunojj1's Lego Technic Power Functions TIGER TANK

p1040725.jpg

brunojj1 created this Lego Technic Panzerkampfwagen IV TIGER TANK with Power Functions, and Technicmad posted his Lego Digital Designer (LDD) .lxf Building Instructions on Rebrickable! :cry_happy: There are very few MOTORIZED Lego Tanks with FREE INSTRUCTIONS available on the internet. Brunojj1 wrote on his YouTube video description that "Building big scale Lego tanks is my favourite subject. My opinion is this: don`t make real war, stay a kid and play with little sweet Lego military stuff ;-)!

"This MOC provides Lego Power Functions, remote control, individual steering of each track, full suspension, 2 XL motors for drive which are supported by 2 M motors and 2 motors for the steering of the turret and the cannon.

"If you like it, you can build it too!!! I just have made a complete building instruction of the tank! It took me a few days of very, very tricky work. There are separate instructions for the body, the turret and accessories."

See 13 pictures on his Brickshelf gallery. :thumbup: The complete Parts List is on Rebrickable, and you can download the LDD .lxf file there too. This tank has nice detail!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDPr8R9ur38

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuadUcxb14w

tiger.jpgp1040913.jpg

Edited by DLuders

Nice Tank!

I think it's more like model team with pf. :wink:

Edited by Xenion

OK, it's a Lego Model Team Panzer IV Tiger Tank. The real tank has 8 4 idler wheels on the bottom of the tank treads:

Tiger1-131-Bovington-2004.jpgp1040785.jpg

Edited by DLuders

Panzer IV is not a Tiger. Not sure why it has been named as such.

This model is of a Tiger I tank, that is pretty obvious from the superstructure. The missing overlapping road wheels are the only major omittance that I've noticed.

DLuders wrote Panzer IV, and showed a picture of a Panzer IV.

You are referring to Panzer VIE, otherwise known as the Tiger I, which is the point I was making.

OK, it's a Lego Model Team Panzer IV Tiger Tank. The real tank has 8 4 idler wheels on the bottom of the tank treads:

I'm going to sound like a pedant, but it has 24 road wheels per side.

Fascinating piece of engineering -http://www.alanhamby.com/suspension.shtml

I do believe that I have also seen all of the wheels modeled by others. The rest of this model is very good however and leaving out this complex setup is understandable.

Hi

i see - why they have not used arabic numbers instead of latin... damn it ;)

The "four" is quiet smaller than the "six".

Dino

Nice necropost.

could you please provide a PDF instruction book cheers

Please don't revive old topics with questions like these, especially when instructions are already provided: LDD .lxf file

On the other hand, welcome to Eurobricks. Why not introduce yourself!