Heroica RPG - Training Room

• Please log in to reply
151 replies to this topic

#51 Endgame

Endgame

• [u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u]

Member: 20312

Posted 17 November 2012 - 01:33 AM

With the Fantome dethroned and Charis regarding me as one of their saviors, some of the guilt that had been following me had dissppeared. Finally, a weight had been taken off my shoulder. Syntax's voice was quieter and less omnipresent. Perhaps the more wrongs I righted, the less he would bug me. But I knew that as long as Father remained sealed, Syntax would remain with me. Such an odd way I deal with stress...

I wander into the grand training room. Weapons line the wall, and skeleton dummies (and the remains of some blasted ones) are scattered on the floor. The room has an air of power and importance.

I go up to one of the training dolls. I was slightly irked that they used skeletons. Undead are people too! I take a halfhearted whack at one when the Copper Fox appears. He is drenched and sweat and probably just finished training with someone.

"Either you are a hero wanting to advance, or one of our mages decided to pull a prank and animate a dummy."

"The former, Copper Fox. My name is Sorrow.  I... wish to train here. I have a lot of weight on my shoulders and a new skillset would help me get rid of it."

"You've come to the right place. Now, let me guess: Assassin?"

Am I that predictable? I guess the black cloak gives it away, though.

"Yes. You can't argue with results, I guess, and Assassins produce them."

And so, we spent the rest of the day struggling and toiling. Endless tests of speed and precision ensued. It started off with grabbing a pebble from his hand. Next was hitting pressure points on a skeletal dummy. Archery, stealth, cunning, vigor. The man covered all bases and tested all skills. Eventually the Copper Fox brought out the throwing knives and let loose. I dodged them, with one of them grazing my cloak.

By the time I reached the man's final test, I had made enough sweat to put out a forest fire. It was late at night by that point. The room was lit by candlelight. The veteran motioned me to stay still while he rummaged through a closet.

"Hmm, where is it... Katanas... Swords... More throwing knives... Staves... Clubs... Ah-hah!"

He stepped back into the room brandishing a simple wooden rod, about his height.

"Your final test. Think you can wrench my weapon away from me?"

...WHAT? I was expected to disarm one of the most powerful fighters in Eubric by taking his weapon from under his nose? As soon as he finished his sentence, the test was on. He rushed me and bashed the tip of the rod into my jaw with seemingly impossible force, following up with a jab to my ribs. Blood gushed out, and I jumped backwards. I cradled my jaw for a split-second and ran. I had to devise a strategy, and fast.

My gaze fell on the skeletal dummies.

A fiendish idea popped into my head. I ran around the room, snuffing out the candlelight with my fanblade. At the end of my lap around we were bathed in pure darkness. I continued running while my eyesight adjusted. Finally, I threw off my cloak... and swapped places with one of the dummies. I was camouflaged nearly perfectly, and in the darkness, I couldn't be distinguished.

"Come out, assassin-in-training!"

The veteran slowly walked around the room... until he passed by me. I jumped behind him, grabbed the rod from behind him. With a twist I wrenched it from his grasp; with a twirl I had it pointed directly at his head. The veteran turned 'round with a Cheshire grin.

"And now, you're an assassin."

Posted Image

Posted Image
Sorrow (Endgame)
428 year old undead Assassin
Level: 15
Power: 27
Defense: 1
Health: 26/26
Gold: 540
Equipment: Steel fan (WP12) Sticky Gloves, Armor of the Croise
Inventory:  Bedroll, Ether core, Tonic

Edited by Endgame, 17 November 2012 - 02:16 AM.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#52 Fred Fred Burger

Fred Fred Burger

Member: 19746

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:55 AM

Chris walked into the training room on the way back from the hovels districts. "Hello Mr. Fox, seems we can't keep from running into each other, anyway I would like to train to be a Paladin."
Sir Christopher Daggerfall Level 15 Paladin
(immune to weakness)
Posted Image
27 year-old Human male. Power:25(14+8+2+1) Health:24\24(11+13) Gold:5 Defense:9(5+4) Ether:18/18(1+2+15)

Equipped:Sunspear (WP:11, deals light elemental damage, inflicts weakened-effect; halberd), Mockthril Shield (SP:5),
Pugilist's Gloves (Power +2, protects from weakened-effect), Paladin's Armor(SP:4,Ether:2)

Inventory:,  Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe,  Smoke bomb, 2 Fire bomb,
2 Rums, Remedy, Grand Potion, 3 Potion
, Healthy Apple(eaten permanent + 1 power),
Winged Sandals (Protects from bound- and slowed-effects)

#53 Fred Daniel Yam

Fred Daniel Yam

• Thinks dead fish can drool

Member: 20078

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:57 AM

William walks in and finds the Copper Fox. "Hola mi amico, I wish to train to be a Warden."

Just because you've read The Dark Knight Returns doesn't mean that you understand the "conflicted inner struggle of Batman's psychology"

Playing as William Harkenshire in Sandy's Heroica RPG Stats

#54 Flare

Flare

• A phonemonanl speller

Member: 11759

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:15 PM

Posted Image
"Hey, Mr. Fox, long time no see eh!"

Posted Image
"You again!?!!"

Posted Image
"Sorry Coppah my man, I'm just having some difficulties choosing my advanced class. So I'm switching back to Warden."

Posted Image
*grumble grumble*

Posted Image

Posted Image Benji Carvenhall (Flare)
28 years old male half-elven Warden
Level 22 *Counterstrike* *Encouraged* *Hastened* *Lucky* (all three of these just for the next battle, they're not permanent)
Power: 35 (22+13)
Defense: 3
Health: 36/36 (6+21+8+1)
Gold: 710
Equipment:
Crossbow of the Pongcanis (WP: 13; darkness-, ice-, light-elemental), Tricorne (SP:3), Counterstrike Gloves (After the wearer is struck by a Free Hit they counter with strength equal to their level; handwear)
Inventory: Demonic Scissors (WP:13, fire-elemental, damages two enemies in one turn; daggers), Cobweb Cowl (Grants immunity to sudden death; backwear), 7 Grand Potions, Health Core, Remedy, Phoenix Essence, 3 Meads, Nostrum, 2 Venoms, 2 Smoke Bombs, Lightning Bomb, Pickaxe, Bedroll, Shovel, 3 Bones

Edited by Flare, 18 November 2012 - 12:59 PM.

Posted Image
Playing as Benji Carvenhall, Level 50 2/5 Prophet in Heroica RPG

#55 Tanma

Tanma

Member: 20377

Posted 03 December 2012 - 03:31 AM

IC: De'kra crept in, more than a little uncomfortable. He wasn't ready for this, he could tell. He couldn't be an Assassin any more, but he didn't deserve this power. He couldn't go and harness the elements like a Toa. They were heroes. They were champions. They were-

"As flawed as anyone."

De'kra flinched at the words and clicked, "No, they were better."

"Tuyet wasn't."

"Many Toa had flaws"

"Often less than her's"

"But none were perfect."

"But they kept going."

"And listened to the Three Virtues."

"As do you."

"You will be great."

There was such, wisdom in that voice, a soothing knowing tone. And as much as it hurt to consider the Toa Empire, it gave weight to the voice. Finally De'kra shuffled up to the Copper Fox and stuttered, "I-I will like to be Sorceror?"

"If that is what you desire," came the Veteran's puzzled reply, responding to De'kra's unsure voice.

And so De'kra trained. He focused on the gem, for days and nights he clutched it as he dodged and weaved through the spinning blades that trained him. With each day the gem glowed brighter, each day in shined greater. He grew tired from this, and could feel energy slipping from him. But still he pushed himself. He researched Ether, studied the crystals' structure. He felt its weight, its shape, until it was almost a part of himself. Until it was a part of himself.

The echo stood back, before firing a bolt of light into a training figure with explosive force. He was now a Sorceror.

11 year old "male" Sorceror "echo"
Level: 20.33
Power: 26
Ether: 20/20
Defense: 4 (protected from enamored effect) (protected from confused effect)
Health: 30/30
Gold: 21
Equipment: Kapura(WP:8, Fire), Diamond(Light), Cloak of the Blue Assassin(SP:1), Heart Locket(Protects from enamored effect and confused effect), Reflective Gaunlets(SP:3)
Inventory: Chiara(WP:7, Electricity), Shadeaux Dagger(WP:5), Fauxthril Hand Cannon(WP:7), Cloak of the Elven Spy, Bedroll, Pickaxe, Shovel, Magnifying Glass, Magic Compass, Potions (7), Grand Potions (3), Remedy (3), Phoenic Essence (3), Smoke Bombs (2), Noxious Venom (1), Tonic (1)

Posted Image
De'kra stats

My stories: Knifefish Automaton Knifefish 2 Kaeru Kitsune Spiders Spiders 2 To Come Upon Living Machines The Hunt

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged" - Jaller(Jala)
"There's no such thing as a painless lesson. They just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah, a heart made fullmetal." - Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood)

#56 Masked Builder

Masked Builder

• Hoping to get it up tonight

Member: 10293

Posted 21 December 2012 - 12:01 AM

Alexis enters the Training Room, not really realizing where she is.

Posted Image
"Ah, my first student from Heroica returns.  What can I do for you Alexis?"  The Copper Fox asks jovially.

Posted Image
Alexis ponders the question for a minute, before replying.  "I can't say I really know."

Posted Image
"Well, that doesn't make my life to easy.  I can only help you if you know what you want."

Posted Image
Alexis stands there a few minutes more, and slowly come to grips with what she wants.  "I think... I think I've got it now.  This class just doesn't...doesn't seem to be working for me."  She trails off while she tries to think of the right words.  "Do you have any suggestions for me?"

Posted Image
"Hm..well you've always struck me as a good gal, maybe you should try druid?"

Posted Image
"No.."  Alexis says, thinking.  "I was rather thinking something darker..."

Posted Image
"You?  Have a darker side?  Sorry 'hon, that just doesn't seem like you to me.  But whatever you want."

Posted Image
"...Well, I'll think about it, maybe in a few days time."

#57 The Legonater

The Legonater

• Can NOT Ctrl + Alt + Delete the Past

Member: 8515

Posted 21 December 2012 - 11:19 PM

Dyric Rone, at long last, stepped into the spacious training room.

He had wondered into Eubric lost, exiled, abandoned, with nothing but the clothes on his back, a weak longsword and a smoke bomb he had gathered together from the forests. Nearly everything he knew had been stripped from him. Torn apart before his eyes. Ruined. He was hopeless, directionless, with nothing to wake up to but the haunting past. He had journeyed across the sea, searching for something, anything to aid him as he worked up the strength to return home to Duplovia in full honour.

Yet he found something entirely different. He did not find a means of revenge, a means of proof. Instead he found Eubric, a shattered city representing his shattered heart and body. He found a city divided, but not yet conquered. Of all things, he found kinship with the city. Above all else, though, he found Heroica. He found a shining gem standing ready to defend the city, whether it would accept it or not. He found heroes of all backgrounds, uniting together as one force- and it attracted him. He was drawn to Heroica, and found residence there. Over time, his desire for Duplovia was overshadowed by what he grew to learn.

What he grew to learn did not come in a single revelation. It did not come as a dream in the night. Rather, it came through experience, and the more he learned the stronger he got. The more he learned, the more he was renewed. Before long, he was no longer the cast out rogue of Duplovia. Instead, he was a Hero of Heroica. In the Hinckwell Garden he fought slavers who would capture the mysterious and beautiful beasts and abuse them for their own means. There he defeated them, and while doing so found new friends, and a new hope in the good of the world around him. On the plains he fought the Dark Lady Wren, who represented all he grew to hate, and he grew to hate her as well. He found a new definition of evil, a personification that stood in his way and challenged him. Yet he and his growing list of friends stopped her, for all that meant, and came out the victor. In Triad Park he hunted the leader of the Shadeaux and they found the truth to his mysterious ways. While doing so he learned that there was a hope for Eubric. He learned that the next generation of leaders would be a stronger generation, one that put their family feuds aside, and that if things were stalled until they took control, everyone would be the better for it.

Threw all this, one fact shone clear to Dyric Rone of Duplovia. Eubric needed its heroes, and they- or at least he- needed Eurbric. They needed a light threw the chaos, through diversity, and through oppression. They needed someone to track down evil to it's heart and take it down. They needed an Assassin of the Light.

Dyric Rone would be that Assassin.

Posted Image
20 years old male human Assassin
Level 16 1/2 *Lucky*
Power: 26
Health: 27/27
Gold: 1152
GP: 22
Equipment: Double Chain Whip (WP:10), Loaded Die (permanent lucky-effect; accessory), Sticky Gloves (Increases amount of gold stolen by 50%; handwear)
Inventory: Briar Bow (WP: 11; wood-elemental), Throwing Knife (WP:4, ranged, retrievable), Longsword (WP: 3), Aqua Gear (Adds water-element to physical attacks and protects from water-elemental damage, accessory), Aquamarine (Water), 2 Potions, 3 Grand Potions, Grand Tonic, Elixir, 4 Remedies, Phoenix Essence, Mead, 2 Smelling Salts, 2 Venoms, Smoke Bomb, Bedroll, Skeleton Decoy, 2 Mythril Shards (2/4 of a Mythril), Silver Ore (Worth 60 gold)

Please tell me if I did anything wrong with the inventory.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Heir - - - - - - - -  Exile - - - - - - - Hunter - - - - - - Assassin - - - - - - Hero

to a Prefect  - - of Duplovia - - of the Dark Lady - - of the Light - -  of Heroica

Dyric Rone

Level 32 1/4 Assassin

#58 Sandy

Sandy

• It's definitely not an anagram!

Member: 3211

Posted 23 December 2012 - 11:16 AM

View PostThe Legonater, on 21 December 2012 - 11:19 PM, said:

Please tell me if I did anything wrong with the inventory.

QM Note: Your health is corret. But you shouldn't mention the GP in your stats since it only applies to the Fields of Glory, and you should have 400 gold less since you gave them to JimButcher.

~Now playing as Ellaria Arbour and Quintessa of Heartland in Heroica RPG~

#59 Chromeknight

Chromeknight

• Heyo!

Member: 6074

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:55 AM

Nerwen was disturbed after the the dimunitive angel's message from Ennoc. It brought to mind a part of her that had long lain dormant. Before her time with Lenwe and Eldani's birth, when she still finding her way in the world, she lived with them, a tribe of orcs feeling some nameless power that had chased them out of Ennon. There were secrets buried in her past, secrets that clearly reached even here, even far across the sea. She needed to remember.
Karg's words rose in her mind
joo wil be da shamans liek meh. joo wil uze teh blud majik an bash da enemez ov da orcz!
A shaman? Strange will be the path that leads there. I am no hero. I am a simple hunter and a guard of Harnram
joo hav a long parf. joo ar nelf. Tincan hoomeez chase uz. dey brin da darknez. joo wil brin da lite. I haz seen it!

After time meditating in her small room behind the Temple of Sem, she rose, her path now clear before her.

Entering the training room she sought out the Copper Fox.
Posted Image
I wish to become a Shaman.
You? You are an elf. Do you have the strength? The fire?
Yes.
Show me.

With that, he launched himself at her, a flurry of blows striking her. Left. Right. Centre.
Posted Image
She gave ground. Defending. Blocking.
Blows struck home.
One. Then another. Her strength sapped by the cuts. Blood dripping to the floor.
Heal yourself! Use the blood! He shouted.
A mannequin leant against the wall, it's head a globe filled with healing power drawn from the living.
Nerwen reached with her thoughts. The hurt dealt by the fox threatening to overwhelm her.
Then in a rush the power flowed.
Posted Image
The globe emptied and the light faded from the mannequin, turning it back to empty dark wood.
Finish it!
She swung her staff in a wide arc. It connected solidly. The hollow figure shattered under the blow.
Nerwen's breath came in short gasps. But there was not a mark on her.
Only the shards of black wood littering the floor gave sign of the fight.
Her head bowed.
Copper Fox spoke
You cut that close. But you do have the power.
Nerwen could do nothing but nod in thanks.
She strode from the room, a Shaman.
Posted Image
Nerwen Calmcacil
262 year old female Elven Shaman
Level 17
Power: 31 (Level 17+ WP:14)
Health: 34 (Base Cleric 9 +Level bonus 16 +3(White Cloak) +Shaman Bonus 6)
Ether: 22 (Base Cleric 5 +Level bonus 16 +Shaman Bonus 1)

Edited by Chromeknight, 05 February 2013 - 10:22 AM.

Nerwen Calmcacil, Elven Shaman, is taking a Moment of Silence. Edward Cook, councillor is looking for Secret Enemies!.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#60 Palathadric

Palathadric

• Makes other members' internet speeds seem ridiculously fast

Member: 19379

Posted 09 February 2013 - 01:25 AM

I enter the Training Room, a Level 15 Cleric...
I stroll confidently into the Training Room, my cart rolling behind me.
The “Copper Fox” smirks sardonically.
“So, what can I do for you?”
“Just sign here,” I shove the script I had been working on in his direction.
“What is this?” he demands, somewhat incredulously.
“This is the official pronouncement that I am no longer a mere Cleric of Heroica, but a Paladin. I am returning to my roots.”
“But in order to become a Paladin, you must train, and speaking of ‘roots’ would not training as a Druid suit you better?”
“God forbid!”
“Pardon?”
“God forbid!”
“Oh…religious thing,” he snorts derisively.
This is followed by an awkward silence, as I hold the page out in front of him expectantly.
“You know, Druids can stick to the back row in fights. It’s safer that way…farther from danger.”
“I have a Magical Flying Cross that keeps me far enough from the enemies.”
“Oh…”
Another awkward silence.
“So, I suppose if Druid is not your thing, than Witch will not be either?”
“Hell, no! Damnable devils!”
“… I would not recommend for you to train as a Shaman as you hardly seem like a heavy-hitter or someone who relish drinking blood, and though you don’t seem sagacious, why don’t you try for training as a Sage?”
“I had thought of that, and though wisdom-wise Sage does seem the right choice, it seems more of a class for the old and feeble.”
The Copper Fox looks at me somewhat amusedly. Clearly, he hasn’t seen many heroes that he would deem more “old and feeble” than myself.
“Well, I cannot just sign that document and you suddenly “become” a Paladin. You have to train?” he offers at last.
“I have trained and fought even with the Paladins before. I need not train for it again.”
“How long ago was that, though, it must have at least been 50 years ago.”
“Around 250, if I can recall.”
The Copper Fox seems even more surprised.
“I am sorry, but that is simply too long ago. Surely, you have forgotten some of your training.”
“I have an exceptional memory.”
The Copper Fox is growing frustrated.
“But the training you underwent in those days is surely much different from the training of today.”
“How can you be certain?”
“Because new things are being learned always: new methods of fighting, new approaches to battles, new medicines for tending to the wounded.”
“Bah humbug!” I grunt.
“If you don’t take the training, you will find yourself haplessly incapable.”
“Ridiculous!” I bark.
“Listen. Let me make it simple. Either take the training or leave…now!”
“Fine!” I grumble, "but don’t think that because you’re a ‘veteran,’ that makes you able to boss others around. Some of us have been around a lot longer than you have. You hear? I will only take the training because of my kind-hearted character, not because I think I need or because I feel I owe you one.”
The Copper Fox ignores me.
“Where is your shield?”
“In my cart,” I reply, enthusiastically.
“Let’s see it!”
I open the lid.
“That is a good shield you have there. Few men training as Paladins have come with such powerful shields. Let’s see it in action.”
I grasp the shield and lift…
“Ummm...Paladin…? I suggest you learn to pick up a shield and use it before you start making claims about being a Paladin,” he snickers.
“Your insolence is unacceptable!” I growl.
He laughs louder. “I would like to see what you will do about it!”
I slam the lid of the cart shut and storm away from the Training Room in frustration.
“When will people learn to respect their elders!” I fume.
...I leave the Training Room a Level 15 Cleric.
They that love God will never meet for the last time.
This life isn't the end. We will meet again.

Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image       Posted Image
Brickshelf Account
See my work in the Official Lego sets made in LDraw topic

#61 Tachyon

Tachyon

Member: 21042

Posted 09 February 2013 - 02:58 AM

With Haroka slain and the people of Miranda freed of his influence, Mizuki walks into the training room of Heroica Hall. Seeing all the weapons and mannequins neatly arranged on the wall, Mizuki starts looking at a target board. She doesn't notice that the Copper Fox is standing behind her.

He whispers in her ear "What do you seek to become in life?"
"I wish to learn the ways of the shadows."
"The only way you can do that is through hard work."
"I'm willing to do whatever it takes."
"Then let us begin."

The next few hours are spent doing various different tasks requiring agility and speed. Tasks such as running through an obstacle course filled with blades and dodging different weapons such as throwing knifes and spears. The Copper Fox says "Come back tomorrow for combat training"

The next day, Mizuki walks into the hall to find out that is has been set out like a dojo. She finds the Copper Fox waiting for her in the centre of the room. The Copper Fox carries a katana and says to her "Try and defeat me". Mizuki throws her shuriken before running at him with her dagger. She stabs him but he has disappeared and stands behind her with her dagger pointed at her neck. "That move is called Shunpo, if you can learn it, i'll class you as an assassin."   

Mizuki spends hours learning how to move as fast as the speed of light. She finds out that she can only keep up the skill for around five seconds before losing speed. At the end of the day, the Copper Fox says "Let's see how fast you are now." Mizuki throws her top hat at him before twisting around and stabbing behind her. The Copper Fox appears from above and hits her with a wooden staff but when the staff touches her, there is a flash and Mizuki points her dagger at his neck.

The Copper Fox says "Congrats, you are now an assassin but before you go, I have a gift for you. The outfit you're wearing will only attract attention in crowds but these will match you with the shady underworld of Eubric."

Thank you to Flipz for making Mizuki's new look.

Posted Image
Mizuki Kimura (zakura)*Immune to Enamoured effect*  
21 years old human Assassin
Level: 15.5
Power: 25 (15 + 10)
Health: 26/26 (7 + 14)
Gold: 647
Equipment: Top Hat (WP: 14. 50% Stun chance, ranged, retrievable, suitable for rangers, rogues, beast warriors and infiltrators), Eyepatch (Artifact, headwear. 50% Chance to stop Blind effect, suitable for any class), Necklace  (Protects from Enamoured effect, accessory)
Inventory: Sylph Shuriken (WP:12, wind- and light-elemental; throwing weapon), Bow (WP: 5), 2 Potions, Phoenix Essence, 2 Venoms, 2 Holy Bombs, Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Telescope, Magic Compass, Magnifying Glass, Cannonball, Death Progg Claw, Trial Brew, Grand Potion, Dagger (WP: 10)

Edited by zakura, 09 February 2013 - 03:00 AM.

#62 Jebediahs

Jebediahs

• Eurobricks' house-Orc

Member: 7268

Posted 17 February 2013 - 04:59 AM

Desperate to rid himself of his weighted arm, Nur returns to the training room.
Posted Image
"I've come to study druidic magic."

Posted Image
"It is beyond your capabilities. However, your affinity for earthen magic may make it possible for you to harness Olegaia's healing energies. Go over there and meditate on it for awhile."

*meditates*
(-5 Battle Mage HP, +6 Sage HP; -1 Battle Mage Ether, +2 Sage Ether)

Posted Image
En Sabah Nur (Jebediahs)
30 year old male human, Sage
Level 19 1/2
Power: 36
Health: 34/34
Ether: 25/25

Spoiler

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Now playing as En Sabah Nur in Sandy's Heroica RPG.

#63 Costy

Costy

Member: 24102

Posted 20 April 2013 - 12:53 AM

Posted Image
"Mr Fox, I wish to train in the way of the Berserker.
Posted Image
"Very well, you are already a fierce warrior. It should suit you well."

Posted Image

Nagure (Costy)
34 year old Male Yeti Berserker. *Immune to Ice-Based & Fire Based elemental damage* *Counterstriking*
Level 15.5
Power: 29 (Level 15 + WP 14)
Defense: 21 (Yeti Fur Coat SP: 12 + Shield SP: 9)
Health: 32/32 (Barbarian base 8 + level bonus 14+ Berserker bonus 10)
Gold: 4
Equipment: Stone Hammer (WP: 14, Earth & Darkness-elemental, suitable for barbarians, clerics and alchemists), Shield (SP:9), Yeti Fur Coat (Artefact, bodywear, SP:12, immunity to Ice & Fire; suitable for yetis only), Counterstrike Gloves (Artefact, handwear; After the wearer is struck by a Free Hit, he counters with strength equal to his Level)
Inventory: Pickaxe, Axe of the Croise(WP: 10, Light Elemental), Phoenix Essence, Mead x2, Potion x2, Remedy, Smoke Bomb x2, Deadly Venom x2, Tiger Balm, Grand Potion x3, Helmet (SP:1)

Nagure the Yeti Berserker

#64 K-Nut

K-Nut

Member: 19691

Posted 20 April 2013 - 03:50 PM

Althior walks back into the hall and goes straight towards the training room. He squeezes past a Yeti as he walks in, and makes his way to the Copper Fox.

Posted Image
"Copper Fox, I wish to train in the ways of the Necromancer"

Copper Fox examines Althior for a moment before speaking

Posted Image
"You do seem Physically ready for this task, but are you sure you want to delve into this dark magic? Few can truly learn how to master it,"

Posted Image
"I have been to the other side and back, I am ready."

Posted Image
"Very well, but be careful of how you handle your new found powers, Necromancer..."

Posted Image
Althior Emorith (And Finnegan)
33 years old male human
Level: 30.25 Necromancer *Earns triple XP*
Power: 40 (45 for spells)
Health: 40/40
Ether: 41/41
Gold: 390
Equipment: Twin Sai Blades (WP:10, Dual Strike), Spellbound Gloves (+5 power when casting Spells, doubled if target is weak to Element), Pointy Hat (+2 maximum ether), Medal of Glory (Wearer earns triple experience)
Inventory: Dragoro (WP 8), Skeleton Decoy, Potion x6, Tonic x9, Grand Tonic, Ether Core x4, Venom x4, Shovel, Bedroll, Remedy x7, Lightning Bomb x3, Mead, Smelling Salts, Amulet of Elven Horse Rider (Accessory), Diamond (Light), Robe of the Elven Necromancer (SP 4), Topaz (Lightning), Amethyst (Darkness), Ruby (Fire), Sapphire (Wind), Garnet (Earth), Opal (Ice), Aquamarine (Water), Emerald (Wood), Grand Potion x4, Venom, Skull Shield (SP: 6, immune to darkness elemental damage), Fire Bomb, Bone x3, Water Bomb x5, Smoke Bomb, Elixirs x3, Phoenix Essence x2, Phoenix Incense x2, Dragon Scales x2

Edited by K-Nut, 20 April 2013 - 03:50 PM.

My Collection

Posted Image----------Posted Image

Althior Emorith, Level 54 Prophet: Stats

Kheyli, Level 8 Barbarian: Stats

#65 Masked Builder

Masked Builder

• Hoping to get it up tonight

Member: 10293

Posted 21 April 2013 - 01:36 PM

Alexis slowly makes her way into the training room.

Posted Image
“Hello Mr. Fox.”

Posted Image
“Yes?  What are you looking to be this time?”

Posted Image
“Well that’s just it.  I think this is what I want but I’m not sure.”

Posted Image
“What’s this?  You haven’t told me what ‘it’ is.”

Posted Image
“I want to train to become a Harlot.” She states simply.

Posted Image
“Oh that’s what you want is it?  Well I’m afraid there isn’t much teaching I do.  You just need to read that there book in your hands.”

Alexis looks down and sees that she is still holding the book.

Posted Image
"The harlot is powerful in its own way.  It's quite hard for most to come back from that once they go there.  Are you really sure?"

Posted Image
“Yes I think I am.  Love is just one of those things you know?”

Posted Image
“No not really.  By that look on our face I can tell you're wondering what I'm thinking of your decsion, but it’s not my place to judge your decisions.  Just train you. ”

And with that he gives Alexis training in how the skills she’ll need.

Posted Image

Posted Image
Alexis Fenral (Played by Masked Builder)
20 year old female elven Harlot
Level 30.5 *Immune to Fragile, and Blinded*
Power: 48 (30+18)
Health: 59/59 (6+29+5+15+3+1)
Gold: 731
GP: 3
Equipment: Cat-o'-Nine-Tails (WP:18, damage divided between all enemies, Suitable For Rouges), Lieutenant's Helmet (SP:3, protects from fragile), Ring of Sight (protects from blinded)
Inventory: Mockthril Longbow (WP:20, ranged), Death's Whip (WP:11, on successful hits there is a 1/6 chance to cause double damage), Quickdraw Quiver (permanent hastened-effect), Healing Staff (WP: 5; healing effect), Staff of Ennon - (WP: 5, Light Elemental, Restores 2 ether on a roll of 2, 3, or 4), Opal (Ice), Topaz (Lightning), Ruby (Fire), Aquamarine (Water), Amethyst (Darkness), Diamond (Light), Sapphire (Wind), Fifty Shades of Bley, Bedroll, Magic Compass, Magnifying Glass, Holy Bomb, 2 Remedies, 2 Somas, 2 Lightning Bombs, Venom, 2 Health Cores, Potion, Phoenix Essence, 8 Nostrums, 8 Meads, 8 Remedies, 8 Grand Potions

#66 Sandy

Sandy

Posted 21 April 2013 - 07:44 PM

QM Note: K-Nut, Necromancers cannot equip daggers, so you need a new weapon. Masked Builder, you still need to keep the 50 Shades of Bley in your inventory for future's sake. Congrats on becoming the first people to change into expert jobs, though!

#67 Quarryman

Quarryman

• It's crap (again)

Member: 1620

Posted 25 April 2013 - 07:38 PM

Feeling very tired and weary Namyrra entered the training room to learn some new skills.

"Mr Fox, I think I've had enough with summoning for a while, I'd rather learn to be something more manipulative. So, teach me how to be a Sorcerer instead please."

Posted Image
Namyrra Uq
1337 years old female Fenarian Sorceress
Level 26 1/3  *Immune to Sealing*

Power: 38 (26+12)
Defence: 10 (5+3+2)
Health: 33/33 (5+25+3)
Ether: 41/41 (5+25+1+1+5+4)

#68 Rumble Strike

Rumble Strike

• Yub yub!

Member: 14025

Posted 27 April 2013 - 06:01 PM

Tarn bumped into Namyrra as she left the Training Room, and apologised to the Fenerian with a low bow.  It seemed he was not the only hero who felt a change of class would be beneficial.

Posted Image
"What can I do for you?  Are you not happy following the ways of the Bezerker?"

Tarn shook his head.  "As a Barbarian, I could go into a frenzy and take on multiple opponents.  My blood sings to do that again.  I have found the Bezerker's narrow focus to be slightly limiting."

Posted Image
"Then you should train as a Raider, my boy."

Tarn nodded, already focused on the objective.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tarn Valco (Rumble Strike)
22 year old human male Raider
Level 22 *Natural Respite*

Power: 35 (22+13)
Defense: 7 (6+1)
Health: 38/38 (7+21+7+3)
Gold: 169
Equipment: Lion’s Heart (WP: 13, stun-effect; greatsword), Darksteel Armor (SP:6, Max. Health +3; bodywear),
Noble Mask (Wearer gains gold equal to the number of enemies after each victorious battle; headwear)

Inventory: Helbaerend (WP: 10; water-, ice- and lightning-elemental, Hollow Blade; axe), Bagpipes (WP:8, wind-elemental instrument), Fauxthril Spear (WP: 6, spear), Wooden Spear (WP:3, spear), Robust Shield (SP:8), Shield (SP: 5), Heavy Armour (SP: 5, suitable for Barbarians and Knights, protects from fragile-effect; bodywear), Sand Worm Hide (SP: 2; bodywear), Scroll of Weakening, Smelling Salts, Shovel, Pickaxe, Bucket, Amulet of U'Kin Nobility (Grants Diplomacy to wearer when addressing a U'Kin), Horned Hat (SP +1, Power +1, suitable for barbarians and beast warriors; headwear)

Edited by Rumble Strike, 27 April 2013 - 07:58 PM.

here all entwined in dreams once long I slept

#69 Flare

Flare

• A phonemonanl speller

Member: 11759

Posted 29 April 2013 - 02:33 PM

Benji runs into the training room, as he was late for the quest that he was supposed to have left on. He had some business to take care of with the Fox.

After a short discussion and a review session, Benji dons a black hood and switches clothing. He jogs out of the training room no longer as a warden, but as an assassin.

Posted Image Benji Carvenhall (Flare)
28 years old male half-elven Assassin
Level 27.66

Power: 40 (27+13)
Health: 38/38
(6+26+5+1)

Posted Image
Playing as Benji Carvenhall, Level 50 2/5 Prophet in Heroica RPG

#70 Darth Nihilus

Darth Nihilus

Member: 20608

Posted 30 April 2013 - 04:17 PM

Dak walked into the Training Hall again, relishing in the familiar sights, sounds, and scenery. It had been many months since he had come here for the first time, wishing to train in the ways of the Black Knight. Those skills had served him well, but they had not been enough in the end. As a Black Knight, Dak had survived on the streets of Eubric, but only by fleeing and keeping hidden. Eventually, he had learned that it was not only looking out for yourself that kept you alive, but utterly destroying your enemies. Thus, Dak walked into the hall a changed young man, and the Copper Fox noticed.
"You no longer wear your heavy armor," said the Veteran, eyeing Dak's new apparel.
"Aye, I do not," said Dak. "I find that light armor is more suited to what I do now."
"Yes, I've heard the rumors, my boy. "The Stalker," eh? Not the most flashy of names, but it does its job. And, by just the name and your change of clothing, I assume you wish to become either an Assassin or a Raider."
"Aye, I wish to become an Assassin. During my... absence, I found that it is better to slit your enemy's throat before they have the oppurtunity to kill you than to save yourself and not others."
"And a little pocket change is always nice, right?" grinned the Fox.
"Yes, that too."
"Well, you certainly have the mindset of an Assassin, but you don't have a ranged weapon like a crossbow or longbow. How do you intend to solve that?"
"I intend to buy one from the Market after we have finished."
"Very well. I will train you, but be warned - the power to take another man's life instantly is not one that should be taken lightly, nor a skill that comes easily."
"I am ready."
"But are you truly, I wonder?"
What followed was a brutal day of training with either the Veteran or one of his assistants while he helped another Hero, but by the end of it, Dak was ready to destroy his enemies.
Posted Image
Dak the Stalker, Level 15 Assassin
HP 27/27 -- Ether N/A
Power 26(28 for ranged attacks)
Level 16½ *Immune to Asleep*
Gold: 103
Equipment: Black Sword (WP:10, lightning-elemental), Fauxthril Shield (SP:7, not suitable ), Trendy Handbag (protects wearer from whatever bad effect was last inflicted to someone else in a battle), Heavy Armor (SP:5, protects from fragile-effect, not suitable)
Inventory: Lute (WP:8, suitable for minstrels), Throwing Knife (WP:5), Twin Longswords (WP:3), Stag Shield (SP:6, immune to bound), 5 Potions, 2 Grand Potions, Grand Tonic, Elixir, Remedy, 3 Meads, 2 Venoms, Nostrum, Mythril Shard, Bedroll, Shovel, Aquamarine

EDIT: OOC: Fixed my stats after checking the last Quest I did, which was "Save my Brother." I believe these are correct, as I haven't bought anything or participated in any Quests since.

Edited by Darth Nihilus, 30 April 2013 - 07:13 PM.

Dak Shadeaux, Level 15 Black Knight
HP: 30/30 Ether: 0/0
SP: 12 Power: 25 (20 for ranged attacks)
Gold: 3 Artifacts: Trendy Handbag (protects wearer from whatever bad effect was inflicted to a party member last)*protects from badly poisoned-effect*, Heavy Armor (SP:5, protects from fragile-effect)
Inventory: Black Sword (WP:10, lightning-elemental), Throwing Knife (WP:5), Fauxthril Shield (SP:7), Twin Longswords (WP:3), 5 Potions, 2 Grand Potions, Grand Tonic, Elixir, Remedy, Pheonix Essence, 3 Meads, 2 Venoms, Nostrum, Mythril Shard, Bedroll, Shovel, Aquamarine.

#71 Sandy

Sandy

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:52 PM

View PostDarth Nihilus, on 30 April 2013 - 04:17 PM, said:

EDIT: OOC: Fixed my stats after checking the last Quest I did, which was "Save my Brother." I believe these are correct, as I haven't bought anything or participated in any Quests since.

OoC: You have your level listed twice in there. The one saying "16 1/2" is correct.

#72 Jedi master Brick

Jedi master Brick

Member: 17806

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:30 PM

"I wish to train as a druid"
Posted Image
Elgar Gligin (played by Jedi master Brick)
Level 21.66 Druid *Immune to Fragile!*
Power: 32
Defense: 6
Health: 35/35
Ether: 21/21
Gold: 26
Equipment: Mockthril Crossbow (WP:11  Permanently Deadly envenomed), Chainmail (SP: 2, Bodywear: half damage from Fire elemental enemies and double from Electric elemental enemies) Emerald Hood (SP: 4, headwear, protects from Fragile)
Inventory: Fauxthril Longbow (WP: 5),Smoke Bomb, Bedroll, Emerald, Sapphire, Topaz, Opal, Aquamarine Venom x4, Spade, Pickaxe, 3 Potions, Trickster's Mask of the Elf(Accessory, Changes user's appearance into an Elf), Needlessly Large Rod (Non-Artifact Item, Curses a random enemy. Usable once per battle.) Does not prevent free hits. Grand Potion x2,  Fireworks, Remedy, Dualis Scepters (WP: 8, Club/Staff, Dual-striking), mead, Hide of The Regret (halves damage from undead; suitable for anyone, backwear)
Posted Image Posted Image[bElgar Gligin, [/b]human, 24 years old, level 22 2/3 druid in Heroica RPG
Jeddam Ashenbow in Sandy's Cruel angel's theis

#73 TheBoyWonder

TheBoyWonder

• Benji! Did you hear? I'm a Bwobwic Human

Member: 19700

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:33 PM

"Copper Fox. It is time I advance in life."
"Good. Witch or Sorcerer?"
"I've seen dark magic, I've been hexed. I wouldn't do that to anyone. "
"Black Knight then, you've certainly got the darkness."
"No. I've seen how power can corrupt, I've felt it. Felt the pain, felt the arrogance."
"Your no Assassin, and your too small for Raider. "

Romulus laughs at this, then says "You haven't seen me angry. "

" Fair enough. Raider it is then "

Romulus Dean (played by TheBoyWonder)
Level 15.5 Raider *Immune to weakened* *Immune to Stunned*
Power: 34
Health: 28/28
Gold: 1395 (95 gold owed to Thormanil and 30 to Loreal)
Equipment: Combrys (WP: 15, consecutive successful strikes raise Combry's WP by 1, unsuccessful strikes drop it to it's base WP), Scarlet Hood (Headwear, Power +4, Protects from Stunned)
Inventory: Bedroll, Staff of The Frog Paladin (WP:6, 1/6 chance of Amphibianocs Blessing (protects from damage)), Venom x3, Sylvania's Cowl(grants Animal Talk to Wearer), Garnet, Phoenix Essence, Pugilist Gloves(Power +2, protects from weakened), Throwing Dagger (WP: 6)

Romulus Dean in Heroica RPG.

#74 Capt.JohnPaul

Capt.JohnPaul

• Don't you hear the people sing? Singing the song of angry me

Member: 10643

Posted 02 May 2013 - 12:00 AM

Alexandre walks in. I will switch to Black Knight, pictures and dialogue will come later.
Posted Image

Edited by Capt.JohnPaul, 05 May 2013 - 03:52 PM.

#75 Palathadric

Palathadric

• Makes other members' internet speeds seem ridiculously fast

Member: 19379

Posted 15 May 2013 - 12:54 AM

I enter the Training Room, a Level 16 Cleric...
"Oh, it's you again," the Fox forces a smile.
"Yes, I'm back for my paladin training."
"I told you it wasn't the best class for you," he frowns a little.
"You are not God. You don't know everything."
He sighs.
"Alright, let's see it."
I pull out the shield. Having refurbished it so it's lighter to hold.
He tosses a few casual thrusts and blows in my direction which I block and deflect.
"Well, I can't see myself getting much better out of you without reducing your age..."
I breathe heavily from my exertion.
"Let me see your weapon."
I pull out my Flying Cross and charge him with it. He swats me out of the air and roars with laughter.
"Flying on a glorified broomstick with a shield in hand? This is quite a spectacle. Quite a spectacle indeed!"
I fume and reach for my Cross of Light, but seize the Steak instead.
"What's that? Your other weapon? Really, I would suggest you spend some money on a sword or something that can do some actual damage or you will be the laughing stock of the Hall."
I fume and storm out of the Training Room, the Fox's laughter trailing after me.

Sometime passes...

I return to the Training Room.
"Back again?" the Fox says, wearily this time.
My only reply is to swing my flail in his direction.
"A good weapon," he nods thoughtfully, "albeit not the strongest. The weight of it should deal quite a blow to any enemies though."
I nod. That was why I bought it, wasn't it? I could have easily purchased a similar weapon at the marketplace for 50 gold otherwise.
"Well, Cleric" he says, a bit eager to get rid of me, "let's see how you will do as a Paladin. After an hour or so, I emerge from the Training Room as a Paladin.

Posted Image
Monk Pretzel and His 99 Pieces
463-year-old male "Hermit"
Level 16, Paladin
Power: 26 (Level 16 + WP: 10)
Defense: 12 (7 + 3 + 2)
HP: 36/36 (9 + 15 + 10 + 2)
Ether: 30/30 (5 + 15 + 1 + 5 + 4)

Edited by Palathadric, 08 June 2013 - 01:02 AM.

They that love God will never meet for the last time.
This life isn't the end. We will meet again.

Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image       Posted Image
Brickshelf Account
See my work in the Official Lego sets made in LDraw topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users