Ecclesiastes

Mitgardian Catapult Battery

Mitgardian Catapult Battery

When men and horses aren't enough to defend our land, Elon Chorian's brother, Chul Chorian brings in the catapults. Which will crush anyone who threads our lands. And when not defending, these catapults can destroy the thickest walls and gates. So enemies watch out, or Chul will bring the thunder down on you!

6435935333_1a486ca15c_z.jpg

6435929091_e90bbbcb10_z.jpg

Wow! These three catapults are great! I really like that you made three of them! They looks very horrifying! Fun to see that they are working to!

Absolutely great catapults, the design and function is really good on each.

And seems they are on mass production. Preparing for an assault maybe? :grin:

very nice and sturdy looking. I also like that you got some good ornate details in there as will. Good photos too!

Looks like firing weapons and the requisite youtube clip is the way to go!

I think my favorite thing about the guild project so far is the amount of seige weaponry being pumped out, before the guilds maybe the last ones I saw was this. This is another great addition to the EB arsenal, and all the more menacing because you have three. I like the simplicity of your design compared to the others.

Fantastic snowball launchers!

You folks in the north sure know how have some fun.... :hmpf_bad:

At least I hope that's what these are for...

Cause they would look quite menacing ....

Nice job, these look great and functional. It's good see others making siege weapons, as there were very few on EB. What can I say, Avalonia sets the trends and others follow :tongue:

Great work, just watch the EB siege weapons vids go viral, soon everyone will be watching them :laugh:

That's what I like to see; it looks like your creations have shaken the nerve of 2/3 foreign guild leaders, well done Hersir Chorian! :wink:

I like that you build everything in bulk; that's exactly the kind of spirit that makes Mitgardia Great! Once again, you make your Guild proud, and we are keeping track. :thumbup:

These are some really formidable siege engines, I'm just glad they're on my side!

I'm impressed with the mechanical side of your work. Perfect for bombarding little brothers everywhere. :tongue:

Edited by Viceroy

Thanks for all the kind comments!

very nice and sturdy looking. I also like that you got some good ornate details in there as will. Good photos too!

Looks like firing weapons and the requisite youtube clip is the way to go!

Yes, but fierce looking isn't enough, they need to be working to scare enemies :wink:

I'm demanding instructions! So we can build more????

I think next week I will have time to post some instructions in the mitgardian topic.

That's what I like to see; it looks like your creations have shaken the nerve of 2/3 foreign guild leaders, well done Hersir Chorian! :wink:

I think so too :laugh:

These are brilliant! They look clean and smooth but deadly! Thanks for including a video; they work better than I could've imagined. :thumbup:

i have never seen the instructions pop up, so can u please add some?

bare in mind that this is topic is 2 yeasr old, and the mmitgardia thread hes talking about is the book 1 thread