>MOC< Guardian Angel

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Toa_Of_Justice

Toa_Of_Justice

Member: 2644

Posted 28 November 2011 - 06:45 PM

Guardian Angel is a prototype model of the next generation of Heroes from Hero Factory.

Her six plasma-infused wings, which can spread out or fold in, allow her to fly. In addition, they can glow blindingly bright and spit plasma bolts.

She carries a double staff that can split into two smaller staves. Each half is tipped with a razor-sharp electrified blade.

Quote: "I love to give enemies 'sticker shock'--that is, first I stick them, then I shock them!"

Click any image to enlarge it.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

LXF File 1 (first pose) - LXF File 2 (second pose) - Brickshelf Gallery

Want real bricks? This model was made in Design byME mode, so you can buy it for USD $37.59.

-Toa Of Justice

Tinker Posted Image Bell | 21103 Posted Image Revamp | iWin Posted Image Dual Device Dock

Please see my Brickshelf gallery for more MOCs!

I don't mind if anyone borrows any part of any of my MOCs. Please be sure to give me credit though.

#2 Nightcruise

Nightcruise

Member: 14556

Posted 29 November 2011 - 12:36 AM

I'm really liking the design on that.
Reaper: "So you joined the other side, a new name, and got a new look, but you are still a monster. How many lives did you take before that spark of yours started pulsing again?
I know the real you and its not what my optics are seeing."
Artic: "You never seen the real me."
Reaper: "Oh yeah, the one that took out half of Stormer's Hazard Unit back in the Galactic War fifty years ago. The same one that preform torture of Surge before he died from the loss of oil from his body."
Artic: "I've changed, you don't know what its like to be online every second and see images of those I've killed in my head. You don't know what its like to have this pain hitting the spark every day."

#3 Toadtorrent

Toadtorrent

Member: 14192

Posted 29 November 2011 - 03:25 AM

This is a great looking character...nicely done.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users