stormer 4.0

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 xxlrocka

xxlrocka

Member: 20659

Posted 26 November 2011 - 04:01 PM

If there was a stormer 4.0 what would it look like? :sceptic:

Edited by LuxorV, 26 November 2011 - 08:37 PM.
Please, do not use size bigger than 3. Thanks.

In Heroica I am:  
Posted Image
Drake Flamerobe, http://www.eurobrick...50#entry1441605 for stats.

#2 MrSebi

MrSebi

Member: 20399

Posted 26 November 2011 - 04:59 PM

Probably similar style as the others, although being the leader, somewhat more bulky.
My guess is, both shoulders would have those rounded plates, a REALLY big gun, and otherwise just a general Stormer color scheme + original helmet.

You could probably make something using parts form the Black Phantom, Stormer 1-3.0, etc.

Edited by MrSebi, 26 November 2011 - 05:01 PM.

#3 Nightcruise

Nightcruise

Member: 14556

Posted 28 November 2011 - 11:29 PM

View PostMrSebi, on 26 November 2011 - 04:59 PM, said:

Probably similar style as the others, although being the leader, somewhat more bulky.
My guess is, both shoulders would have those rounded plates, a REALLY big gun, and otherwise just a general Stormer color scheme + original helmet.

You could probably make something using parts form the Black Phantom, Stormer 1-3.0, etc.

I would think the Witch Doctor set would be good as well. Alot of white parts for a bulky Stormer.
Reaper: "So you joined the other side, a new name, and got a new look, but you are still a monster. How many lives did you take before that spark of yours started pulsing again?
I know the real you and its not what my optics are seeing."
Artic: "You never seen the real me."
Reaper: "Oh yeah, the one that took out half of Stormer's Hazard Unit back in the Galactic War fifty years ago. The same one that preform torture of Surge before he died from the loss of oil from his body."
Artic: "I've changed, you don't know what its like to be online every second and see images of those I've killed in my head. You don't know what its like to have this pain hitting the spark every day."

#4 Toa_Of_Justice

Toa_Of_Justice

Member: 2644

Posted 18 December 2011 - 08:20 PM

I'm sorry to spoil your speculations, but in the new video on the Hero Factory home page, Stormer "4.0" seems to have been revealed. Here's the post I made on BZP:

Toa_Of_Justice, on 17 December 2011 - 09:59 PM, said:

I took a screenshot of Stormer in case anyone wants to make an avatar/sig/whatever using him. You don't have to give me credit for it.

Posted Image

It looks like he's using Hulk's torso shell element. I can't tell for sure, but it seems like the white pieces on his shoulders are new, and are those trans-medium-blue armor shells under them? :whatsthat:

-Toa Of Justice

Tinker Posted Image Bell | 21103 Posted Image Revamp | iWin Posted Image Dual Device Dock

Please see my Brickshelf gallery for more MOCs!

I don't mind if anyone borrows any part of any of my MOCs. Please be sure to give me credit though.

#5 GeluNumber1

GeluNumber1

Member: 23290

Posted 18 December 2011 - 11:03 PM

I'm hoping that'll be a summer set, along with the mystrious purple villain. It looks great.
What are you waiting for?
Just surrender here tonight
What are you waiting for?

#6 xxlrocka

xxlrocka

Posted 15 March 2012 - 08:46 PM

View PostToa_Of_Justice, on 18 December 2011 - 08:20 PM, said:

I'm sorry to spoil your speculations, but in the new video on the Hero Factory home page, Stormer "4.0" seems to have been revealed. Here's the post I made on BZP:

Ah,but that's stormer XL.Now back to wondering what stormer 4.0 would look like.
In Heroica I am:  
Posted Image

#7 Lyichir

Lyichir

Member: 14738

Posted 15 March 2012 - 09:46 PM

View Postxxlrocka, on 15 March 2012 - 08:46 PM, said:

Ah,but that's stormer XL.Now back to wondering what stormer 4.0 would look like.
Stormer XL IS Stormer 4.0.

#8 Masta' Blasta'

Masta' Blasta'

Member: 20204

Posted 16 March 2012 - 03:09 AM

View PostLyichir, on 15 March 2012 - 09:46 PM, said:

Stormer XL IS Stormer 4.0.

Err- I believe he means what Stormer would look like if he were styled the same as the other hero sets in Breakout.

Signature

#9 Mesonak

Mesonak

• The tasty virtues

Member: 6293

Posted 16 March 2012 - 03:23 AM

View PostMasta, on 16 March 2012 - 03:09 AM, said:

Err- I believe he means what Stormer would look like if he were styled the same as the other hero sets in Breakout.

Well, Stormer XL, In Breakout, is not only constructed differently, but has different armor placement and is significantly scaled down to fit with the other heroes. If you didn't know he was a titan set-wise, you'd think he'd cost $12.99, like I did. So, technically, Stormer XL, in Breakout, is in fact Stormer 4.0.

#10 xxlrocka

xxlrocka

Posted 16 March 2012 - 09:17 AM

View PostMesonak, on 16 March 2012 - 03:23 AM, said:

Well, Stormer XL, In Breakout, is not only constructed differently, but has different armor placement and is significantly scaled down to fit with the other heroes. If you didn't know he was a titan set-wise, you'd think he'd cost $12.99, like I did. So, technically, Stormer XL, in Breakout, is in fact Stormer 4.0.

....well, stormer is still XL so this topic stays up to say what you think stormer would look like if he wasn't an XL.
In Heroica I am:  
Posted Image

#11 Aanchir

Aanchir

• Color Encyclopedia

Member: 8841

Posted 16 March 2012 - 03:07 PM

View Postxxlrocka, on 16 March 2012 - 09:17 AM, said:

....well, stormer is still XL so this topic stays up to say what you think stormer would look like if he wasn't an XL.
I'd say he'd look exactly the same as he does as Stormer XL, just with a different set name. After all, the Breakout heroes are not all of uniform size, so who's to say a "normal" hero can't be as tall as Stormer XL is in his set? Granted, he is unique in his size among the Breakout heroes, but when there is no uniform standard for the size of a "4.0" hero, there's no reason to assume that the 24-module-tall heroes and the 21-module-tall heroes are the only two sizes that could be "normal".

Now, if you were to ask what he'd look like if he were a 21-module-tall or 24-module-tall Hero, I'd say he'd look about the same as he does in the set, just with a standard Breakout torso with the same chest pattern as the actual set and shorter legs (and smaller leg armor to accommodate). Probably standard 2.0 feet as well since he wouldn't need those massive two-toed feet for balance.

If I end up getting Stormer XL, I definitely would want to modify it slightly to make his proportions a bit more to my liking. Like the 24-module-tall heroes, his legs seem a bit longer relative to the size of his torso than I'm comfortable with. But like the 24-module-tall heroes, my perceptions could change once I actually own him.

Edited by Aanchir, 16 March 2012 - 03:08 PM.

Posted Image recommends the following sites:
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#12 Phantoka_Chirox

Phantoka_Chirox

Member: 2410

Posted 17 March 2012 - 04:13 PM

View Postxxlrocka, on 16 March 2012 - 09:17 AM, said:

He is scaled down in the Breakout videos to imply he didn't undergo 'XL upgrades' like Rocka did in Savage Planet.
Besides, even though if Stormer is actually XL, there is already a topic about Hero Factory, we don't need a new topic.

#13 xxlrocka

xxlrocka

Posted 18 March 2012 - 01:17 PM

View PostPhantoka_Chirox, on 17 March 2012 - 04:13 PM, said:

He is scaled down in the Breakout videos to imply he didn't undergo 'XL upgrades' like Rocka did in Savage Planet.
Besides, even though if Stormer is actually XL, there is already a topic about Hero Factory, we don't need a new topic.

This topic was posted BEFORE we saw stormer XL in the show. Oh, and this isn't necessarily about hero factory, but more about 1 character.
In Heroica I am:  
Posted Image

#14 19acomsto

19acomsto

Member: 27411

Posted 21 March 2012 - 12:03 AM

I'm confused about this.:wacko:  there's already a stormer 4.0.  he's just an XL.  it's still 4.0
You must follow the code of awesomeness, young Padawan
Lego Star Wars Wiki

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users