Jump to content


Heroica RPG - Quest#14: The Family Recipe


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
841 replies to this topic

#26 swils

swils

  • Froinkly brillioinkly oinking


    Posts: 2034
    Joined: 16-August 11
    Member: 19793
    Country: USA

Posted 28 November 2011 - 06:33 PM

Thormanil tears two small strips of cloth from his clothes and begins to ball them up.  Stuffing one in each ear, he addresses the party,

Aw, come on now, this just ain't fair!  Puttin' me in a position like this.  Ay, one of you, sing a bit, lemme see how these work!

Edited by swils, 28 November 2011 - 06:34 PM.


#27 Darkdragon

Darkdragon

  • Experiencing difficulty...eth


    Posts: 5250
    Joined: 22-November 10
    Member: 14331
    Country: USA

Posted 28 November 2011 - 07:08 PM

"Thanks guys, I must admit I was beginning to be worried about staying up here all alone."

#28 Sandy

Sandy

  • It's definitely not an anagram!


    Posts: 11018
    Joined: 31-May 08
    Member: 3211
    Country: Finland

Posted 28 November 2011 - 07:18 PM

View PostBrickdoctor, on 28 November 2011 - 06:30 PM, said:

I will remain on deck.

View Postswils, on 28 November 2011 - 06:33 PM, said:

Thormanil tears two small strips of cloth from his clothes and begins to ball them up.  Stuffing one in each ear, he addresses the party,

Aw, come on now, this just ain't fair!  Puttin' me in a position like this.  Ay, one of you, sing a bit, lemme see how these work!

Posted Image
"I don't think the two of you quite got what I meant. *gulp* If you have any sort of romantic feelings towards women, those sirens will get you good. *gurgle* But very well, you've made your choice. Jaws and myself will now head below the deck. Take care of my baby, you hear?"

As the Merfolk headed below the deck, the Flouncy Phoenix slid into the dreaded Strait of Seirenes.

Posted Image

With Cinna on the steering wheel and the men standing around her, the party listened to the sounds echoing from the cliffs on both sides of the ship. It was not long before they heard an eerie song eminating from ahead. The sound trawled through the air like an intoxicating scent. Cinna and Thothwick stood unaffected, but Bartholomew and Thormanil felt their ears tingle and throat turn dry.

Suddenly someone bounces out of one of the large barrels on the deck.

Posted Image

"Ah, that song! It reminds me of Aunt Beth's bosom... That warm, soft bosom..."

The boy in sailor's clothes runs to the railing. At the same time, the party sees two figures appearing on top of the nearby cliff.

Posted Image

The sirens have noticed them! What will the party do?

~Now playing as Ellaria Arbour in Heroica RPG!~


#29 Brickdoctor

Brickdoctor

  • Look at my Post Count!


    Posts: 21515
    Joined: 06-June 10
    Member: 11254
    Country: California, USA

Posted 28 November 2011 - 07:19 PM

I assume we keep sailing, party leader?

Just to be safe, I'll stuff my ears with something to block out any sound the way Thormanil did.

#30 swils

swils

  • Froinkly brillioinkly oinking


    Posts: 2034
    Joined: 16-August 11
    Member: 19793
    Country: USA

Posted 28 November 2011 - 07:29 PM

"I say we just stand here and smile at 'em!" Thormanil shouts, "Squidraken did say romantic feelings... I've got a weakness for the ladyfolk, alright, but it sure ain't in my heart! Ha ha!"

"Anyone got a rope? Times like these, I really wish I had a rope... Just enough to tie myself to the mast or somethin' as a last resort! Hah! Full speed ahead, Cinna!"

#31 Professor Flitwick

Professor Flitwick

  • F@$*wit Ferret


    Posts: 2959
    Joined: 31-January 07
    Member: 1318
    Country: England

Posted 28 November 2011 - 07:31 PM

"Are many affected by such a melody? The boy appears affected too, is there no limit to their lack of ethics, that they'd attempt to try and bewitch a child? Furthermore, where did he come from?"

View PostBrickdoctor, on 28 November 2011 - 07:19 PM, said:

I assume we keep sailing, party leader?

Just to be safe, I'll stuff my ears with something to block out any sound the way Thormanil did.

"I concur, Mr. Docken. We should try to sail past these Witches of the Coast; there is no telling what powers they posses!"

"We should also try and grab that child before he gets to the railings. Don't want the poor lad succumbing to lust and leaping from the railings."

I'm Agnostic and ambivalent about it.

Posted Image


#32 Darkdragon

Darkdragon

  • Experiencing difficulty...eth


    Posts: 5250
    Joined: 22-November 10
    Member: 14331
    Country: USA

Posted 28 November 2011 - 07:33 PM

"Ack! Little boy, what are you doing here? Wait where are you going? Sirens!!"

All this is said in a matter of moments. Cinna looks over at her comrades who are not looking so great themselves.

"We must get rid of these Sirens but must not stop the ship. Can you guys fight at all or are you in love?"

#33 Brickdoctor

Brickdoctor

  • Look at my Post Count!


    Posts: 21515
    Joined: 06-June 10
    Member: 11254
    Country: California, USA

Posted 28 November 2011 - 07:35 PM

I'll fight if that's what you want. Shall I attempt to shoot one of 'em with my bow?

#34 Darkdragon

Darkdragon

  • Experiencing difficulty...eth


    Posts: 5250
    Joined: 22-November 10
    Member: 14331
    Country: USA

Posted 28 November 2011 - 07:39 PM

"Well we can't stop here, this is Siren country. So let's just try and catch the boy, I have to keep steering the ship or we'll crash." (don't I?)

"I think if nobody sees a rope or has a rope, maybe just try to grab the boy. Any ideas appreciated, but the sooner we get out of here the better."

#35 swils

swils

  • Froinkly brillioinkly oinking


    Posts: 2034
    Joined: 16-August 11
    Member: 19793
    Country: USA

Posted 28 November 2011 - 07:46 PM

"Love? Haha! Cinna, yer being ridi--*cough*"

His throat begining to itch, Thornanil's voice changes from a shout to a raspy tone

"Err.. Like I was saying.. *cough* ..Ridiculous..."

He finds it difficult to focus on talking to Cinna. His attention is being forcefully pulled towards the figures on the cliff.

"Love.. No.. That's... Silly.  I.. I can fight. ... But who would want to fight those beauties, and risk marring their lovely faces..?"

He can tell that he isn't the only one in his own head, anymore. He was in control for now, but this was a threat he hadn't encountered before. He wondered how long he would remain himself.

#36 Sandy

Sandy

  • It's definitely not an anagram!


    Posts: 11018
    Joined: 31-May 08
    Member: 3211
    Country: Finland

Posted 28 November 2011 - 07:47 PM

The party rushes to the boy who is already leaning over the railing, forgetting about the steering wheel. Bartholomew and Thormanil cannot help the stupid grin spreading on their faces. The two singing sirens standing on the cliff spread their wings and glide down to the deck. They bare their razor-sharp claws and attack the party. The boy tries to stand in the party's way, but the heroes push him aside.

Posted Image
"No, please don't hurt these nice ladies!"

PREPARE FOR BATTLE!

Posted Image

Enemies:

Siren (Blue)
Type: Humanoid, Flying
Level: 7
Health: 35/35
Special: Love Hurts – Causes 7 damage to all enamored combatants.
Drops: Remedy
Note: All heroes that are attracted to women are automatically enamored for the duration of the battle, being unable to target the sirens

Siren (Green)
Type: Humanoid, Flying
Level: 7
Health: 35/35
Special: Love Hurts – Causes 7 damage to all enamored combatants.
Drops: Remedy
Note: All heroes that are attracted to women are automatically enamored for the duration of the battle, being unable to target the sirens

Party:

Posted ImageBartholomew Docken (played by Brickdoctor)
Level 13 Ranger *scary* *enamored*
Power: 18
Health: 19/19
Gold: 289
Inventory: Mockthril Longbow (WP:5), Dread Hat (lower level enemies won't attack directly), Potion, Phoenix Essence, Mead, Smoke Bomb, Bedroll
Posted ImageCinna the Dark (played by darkdragon) *Party Leader*
Level 10½ Mage
Power: 15
Health: 14/14
Ether: 14/14
Gold: 0
Inventory: Nimbus Broomstick (WP:5, ranged), Pongcanis Mage Staff (WP:5), Shadeaux Staff (WP:4), Quarterstaff (WP:3), Amethyst (Darkness), Scroll of Sleep, 6 Grand Potions, Tonic, Phoenix Essence, 2 Smelling Salts, Bedroll, Shovel
Posted ImageThormanil Nihai (played by swils)
Level 10½ Barbarian *enamored*
Power: 17
Health: 17/17
Gold: 25
Inventory: Thundering Shadeaux Axes (WP:6, lightning-elemental), Tongue on a Stick (WP:1, Miss>Aim), Dull Greataxe (WP:3), Potion, Pickaxe
Posted ImageThothwick (played by Professor Flitwick)
Level 3 Rogue
Power: 9
Health: 9/9
Gold: 72
Inventory: Whip Chain (WP:6), Shuriken (WP:5, ranged), Potion, Venom, Fire Bomb, Bedroll

Party Leader, choose the order of action.

All of you, choose your targets and the row you want to fight in. Also mention if you want to try to flee, heal or cast a magic spell, or if you want to use an item instead of attacking.

Any enemy not targeted will get a Free Hit on the party after everyone have acted.

~Now playing as Ellaria Arbour in Heroica RPG!~


#37 Darkdragon

Darkdragon

  • Experiencing difficulty...eth


    Posts: 5250
    Joined: 22-November 10
    Member: 14331
    Country: USA

Posted 28 November 2011 - 07:56 PM

Battle Order

Cinna
Thothwick
Thormanil
Bartholomew


"I will attack Siren (Blue) with Darkness from the back row. Thothwick, please attack Siren (Green) since the other two can't help at all. Thormanil and Bartholomew, please make sure that boy doesn't attack us."

Edited by darkdragon, 28 November 2011 - 07:57 PM.


#38 Professor Flitwick

Professor Flitwick

  • F@$*wit Ferret


    Posts: 2959
    Joined: 31-January 07
    Member: 1318
    Country: England

Posted 28 November 2011 - 07:57 PM

"I shall attack Siren (Green), with my Shuirken, from the back row. May Orang Pendek guide us, Ms. Cinna; it looks like it's just you and me, now that the others are infatuated!"

I'm Agnostic and ambivalent about it.

Posted Image


#39 swils

swils

  • Froinkly brillioinkly oinking


    Posts: 2034
    Joined: 16-August 11
    Member: 19793
    Country: USA

Posted 28 November 2011 - 08:04 PM

"You sure you don't want one of us actin' ahead of you, Cinna? Docken and I can take at least a bit more of a thrashing than either of you, if you should miss... Besides, I wouldn't mind being a bit closer to those two.. Hehehe..."

Thormanil will grin stupidly at the Siren(Green) from the back row.

Edited by swils, 28 November 2011 - 08:19 PM.


#40 Brickdoctor

Brickdoctor

  • Look at my Post Count!


    Posts: 21515
    Joined: 06-June 10
    Member: 11254
    Country: California, USA

Posted 28 November 2011 - 08:14 PM

I will Ignore the Siren (Blue) from the Back Row, and attempt to figure out why god would assume that I am enamored with these...things.

#41 swils

swils

  • Froinkly brillioinkly oinking


    Posts: 2034
    Joined: 16-August 11
    Member: 19793
    Country: USA

Posted 28 November 2011 - 08:16 PM

View Postdarkdragon, on 28 November 2011 - 07:56 PM, said:

"Thormanil and Bartholomew, please make sure that boy doesn't attack us."


Cinna's words echo in his head. Though still quite enamored, he manages to direct a little attention towards the boy.

Thormanil keeps grinning stupidly at Siren(Green) from the back row, while keeping an eye on the boy.

#42 Sandy

Sandy

  • It's definitely not an anagram!


    Posts: 11018
    Joined: 31-May 08
    Member: 3211
    Country: Finland

Posted 28 November 2011 - 08:48 PM

View PostBrickdoctor, on 28 November 2011 - 08:14 PM, said:

I will Ignore the Siren (Blue) from the Back Row, and attempt to figure out why god would assume that I am enamored with these...things.

OoC: Blame heteronormativity. :tongue:

Results of Round One of the Siren Battle:
>Cinna (Darkness) vs. Siren (Blue) - Great Spell
>Thothwick vs. Siren (Green) - Damage
>Thormanil rests
>Bartholomew rests

The battle against the singing enchantresses begins. Cinna casts a spell that is true to her name, and the great orb of darkness damages the blue-feathered siren for 40 damage, instantly taking her out. Enraged by her friend's demise, the other siren attacks Thothwick and razes 4 health from the Metasimian. The other two party members just oggle at the remaining siren.

One enemy remains, so the battle will continue automatically.


Enemies:

Siren (Green)
Type: Humanoid, Flying
Level: 7
Health: 35/35
Special: Love Hurts – Causes 7 damage to all enamored combatants.
Drops: Remedy
Note: All heroes that are attracted to women are automatically enamored for the duration of the battle, being unable to target the sirens

Party:

Posted ImageBartholomew Docken (played by Brickdoctor)
Level 13 Ranger *scary* *enamored*
Power: 18
Health: 19/19
Gold: 289
Inventory: Mockthril Longbow (WP:5), Dread Hat (lower level enemies won't attack directly), Potion, Phoenix Essence, Mead, Smoke Bomb, Bedroll
Posted ImageCinna the Dark (played by darkdragon) *Party Leader*
Level 10½ Mage
Power: 15
Health: 14/14
Ether: 13/14
Gold: 0
Inventory: Nimbus Broomstick (WP:5, ranged), Pongcanis Mage Staff (WP:5), Shadeaux Staff (WP:4), Quarterstaff (WP:3), Amethyst (Darkness), Scroll of Sleep, 6 Grand Potions, Tonic, Phoenix Essence, 2 Smelling Salts, Bedroll, Shovel
Posted ImageThormanil Nihai (played by swils)
Level 10½ Barbarian *enamored*
Power: 17
Health: 17/17
Gold: 25
Inventory: Thundering Shadeaux Axes (WP:6, lightning-elemental), Tongue on a Stick (WP:1, Miss>Aim), Dull Greataxe (WP:3), Potion, Pickaxe
Posted ImageThothwick (played by Professor Flitwick)
Level 3 Rogue
Power: 9
Health: 5/9
Gold: 72
Inventory: Whip Chain (WP:6), Shuriken (WP:5, ranged), Potion, Venom, Fire Bomb, Bedroll


Results of Round Two of the Siren Battle:
>Cinna (Darkness) vs. Siren (Green) - Shield: Magic Burst (Darkness)
>Thothwick vs. Siren (Green) - Miss
>Thormanil rests
>Bartholomew rests

The battle continues, and the fulminating darkness inside Cinna erupts and deals 30 damage to the remaining siren. The male heroes are helpless against the enemy, though.

One enemy still remains.


Enemies:

Siren (Green)
Type: Humanoid, Flying
Level: 7
Health: 5/35
Special: Love Hurts – Causes 7 damage to all enamored combatants.
Drops: Remedy
Note: All heroes that are attracted to women are automatically enamored for the duration of the battle, being unable to target the sirens

Party:

Posted ImageBartholomew Docken (played by Brickdoctor)
Level 13 Ranger *scary* *enamored*
Power: 18
Health: 19/19
Gold: 289
Inventory: Mockthril Longbow (WP:5), Dread Hat (lower level enemies won't attack directly), Potion, Phoenix Essence, Mead, Smoke Bomb, Bedroll
Posted ImageCinna the Dark (played by darkdragon) *Party Leader*
Level 10½ Mage
Power: 15
Health: 14/14
Ether: 13/14
Gold: 0
Inventory: Nimbus Broomstick (WP:5, ranged), Pongcanis Mage Staff (WP:5), Shadeaux Staff (WP:4), Quarterstaff (WP:3), Amethyst (Darkness), Scroll of Sleep, 6 Grand Potions, Tonic, Phoenix Essence, 2 Smelling Salts, Bedroll, Shovel
Posted ImageThormanil Nihai (played by swils)
Level 10½ Barbarian *enamored*
Power: 17
Health: 17/17
Gold: 25
Inventory: Thundering Shadeaux Axes (WP:6, lightning-elemental), Tongue on a Stick (WP:1, Miss>Aim), Dull Greataxe (WP:3), Potion, Pickaxe
Posted ImageThothwick (played by Professor Flitwick)
Level 3 Rogue
Power: 9
Health: 5/9
Gold: 72
Inventory: Whip Chain (WP:6), Shuriken (WP:5, ranged), Potion, Venom, Fire Bomb, Bedroll


Results of Round Three of the Siren Battle:
>Cinna (Darkness) vs. Siren (Green) - Great Spell
>Thothwick vs. Siren (Green) - Critical Hit
>Thormanil rests
>Bartholomew rests

The battle goes on, but not for long as Cinna's great spell lays the siren to waste.

THE BATTLE IS VICTORIOUS!

Thothwick gain a level of experience, while the others gain half of a level. The enemies drop two remedies.


Party:

Posted ImageBartholomew Docken (played by Brickdoctor)
Level 13½ Ranger *scary*
Power: 18
Health: 19/19
Gold: 289
Inventory: Mockthril Longbow (WP:5), Dread Hat (lower level enemies won't attack directly), Potion, Phoenix Essence, Mead, Smoke Bomb, Bedroll
Posted ImageCinna the Dark (played by darkdragon) *Party Leader*
Level 11 Mage
Power: 16
Health: 15/15
Ether: 13/15
Gold: 0
Inventory: Nimbus Broomstick (WP:5, ranged), Pongcanis Mage Staff (WP:5), Shadeaux Staff (WP:4), Quarterstaff (WP:3), Amethyst (Darkness), Scroll of Sleep, 6 Grand Potions, Tonic, Phoenix Essence, 2 Smelling Salts, Bedroll, Shovel
Posted ImageThormanil Nihai (played by swils)
Level 11 Barbarian
Power: 18
Health: 18/18
Gold: 25
Inventory: Thundering Shadeaux Axes (WP:6, lightning-elemental), Tongue on a Stick (WP:1, Miss>Aim), Dull Greataxe (WP:3), Potion, Pickaxe
Posted ImageThothwick (played by Professor Flitwick)
Level 4 Rogue
Power: 10
Health: 6/10
Gold: 72
Inventory: Whip Chain (WP:6), Shuriken (WP:5, ranged), Potion, Venom, Fire Bomb, Bedroll

Party leader, how will the spoils of the battle be divided?
Posted ImagePosted Image2x Remedy – Removes all negative effects from the target during a battle.

With the sirens defeated, Cinna rushes back to the steering wheel. The ship leaves the strait safely, and Captain Squidraken emerges from below the deck with the trusty Jaws. When he sees the boy, he gurgles in horror.

Posted Image

"*splat* *gulp* *slurp* Young Master Bluto, what by the salty waters are you doing here?!"

"I wanted to finally go on an adventure, and boy what fun it has been so far! I've been stealing portions of your food every day and you haven't noticed a thing, haha! Am I really going to see Salmanda?! Aunt Chesterine will be so jealous when she hears about it."

"Just think about how mad your parents will be when we get you back! *gurgle*" the captain spits in disdain.

"I don't care! I'm here now and there's nothing you can do about it. Ha!"

The captain turns to the party, rubbing the back of his head.

"I think we've caught ourselves a stowaway. *slurp* Meet Bluto, son of Goldraum and Mabel Ziegfried. *gulp* We'll arrive to Salmanda in just a few days. What do you want to do with this young rascal?"

~Now playing as Ellaria Arbour in Heroica RPG!~


#43 Brickdoctor

Brickdoctor

  • Look at my Post Count!


    Posts: 21515
    Joined: 06-June 10
    Member: 11254
    Country: California, USA

Posted 28 November 2011 - 08:55 PM

Nice work, Cinna.

I don't think we can return the boy now, so I suggest he be kept locked in a room where he can't get into trouble and returned after we're dropped off in Salmanda.

#44 Sandy

Sandy

  • It's definitely not an anagram!


    Posts: 11018
    Joined: 31-May 08
    Member: 3211
    Country: Finland

Posted 28 November 2011 - 08:58 PM

View PostBrickdoctor, on 28 November 2011 - 08:55 PM, said:

I don't think we can return the boy now, so I suggest he be kept locked in a room where he can't get into trouble and returned after we're dropped off in Salmanda.

Posted Image
"Ha! *splat* *slurp* Once we reach Salmanda, the kid's your problem. I'm not paid for babysitting. *gurgle* Unless you want to pay me for that, but it won't be cheap. The boy's a real pain. *gulp* "

~Now playing as Ellaria Arbour in Heroica RPG!~


#45 Brickdoctor

Brickdoctor

  • Look at my Post Count!


    Posts: 21515
    Joined: 06-June 10
    Member: 11254
    Country: California, USA

Posted 28 November 2011 - 09:01 PM

View PostSandy, on 28 November 2011 - 08:58 PM, said:

"Ha! *splat* *slurp* Once we reach Salmanda, the kid's your problem. I'm not paid for babysitting. *gurgle* Unless you want to pay me for that, but it won't be cheap. The boy's a real pain. *gulp* "
How much would that be?

#46 Darkdragon

Darkdragon

  • Experiencing difficulty...eth


    Posts: 5250
    Joined: 22-November 10
    Member: 14331
    Country: USA

Posted 28 November 2011 - 09:01 PM

"I'm not the jealous type, or am I? Well I'm glad to be rid of those sirens. I'm glad you boys didn't get hurt after all. Thothwick, will you be alright after a night's rest?"

"I think I will keep one remedy and give one remedy to Thothwick."

"So, young Bluto. You are a sneaky one, aren't you? I think maybe you should stay below decks where it's safe and maybe the captain has a brig for you if you don't behave. Captain, is there something Bluto can work on, maybe he can help clean the floors?"

Edited by darkdragon, 28 November 2011 - 09:02 PM.


#47 Professor Flitwick

Professor Flitwick

  • F@$*wit Ferret


    Posts: 2959
    Joined: 31-January 07
    Member: 1318
    Country: England

Posted 28 November 2011 - 09:09 PM

"Well done Ms. Cinna, remind me not to get on your wrong side! Thank you for the remedy, and I shall attempt to heal my self by spending the night in my bedroll (if this would be possible, Captain Squidraken)."

"Now then, onto the stowaway. Young master Ziegfried, what did you intend to gain by stowing away on here? Your family is probably worried sick! Captain Squidraken might even lose his position, if his family thinks you've kidnapped him! Now then, we could agree to vouch for his innocence in this affair, if he agrees to look after you whilst we go about finding the ingredients. For free."

I'm Agnostic and ambivalent about it.

Posted Image


#48 Sandy

Sandy

  • It's definitely not an anagram!


    Posts: 11018
    Joined: 31-May 08
    Member: 3211
    Country: Finland

Posted 28 November 2011 - 09:21 PM

View PostBrickdoctor, on 28 November 2011 - 09:01 PM, said:

How much would that be?
Posted Image
"How much do you have? *splurt*"

View Postdarkdragon, on 28 November 2011 - 09:01 PM, said:

"So, young Bluto. You are a sneaky one, aren't you? I think maybe you should stay below decks where it's safe and maybe the captain has a brig for you if you don't behave. Captain, is there something Bluto can work on, maybe he can help clean the floors?"
Posted Image
"I've already got Jaws to do the mopping, the boy would only be in the way. *gulp*"

Posted Image
"Hey, don't blow me off like that! Listen, I can be of use to you guys. I'm not a Ziegfried for nothing, you see?"

Bluto takes a glimmering Aquamarine out of his pocket and casts a ball of water on Jaws, who gets soaking wet.

"Please, can I come with you guys? I promise I'll be quiet as a mouse!"

View PostProfessor Flitwick, on 28 November 2011 - 09:09 PM, said:

"Now then, we could agree to vouch for his innocence in this affair, if he agrees to look after you whilst we go about finding the ingredients. For free."
Posted Image
"Hahaha, fat chance! *slurp *gulp* The boy must have followed you from the manor, so he's all yours."

~Now playing as Ellaria Arbour in Heroica RPG!~


#49 Brickdoctor

Brickdoctor

  • Look at my Post Count!


    Posts: 21515
    Joined: 06-June 10
    Member: 11254
    Country: California, USA

Posted 28 November 2011 - 09:22 PM

View PostSandy, on 28 November 2011 - 09:21 PM, said:

"How much do you have? *splurt*"
How much do you want?

#50 Sandy

Sandy

  • It's definitely not an anagram!


    Posts: 11018
    Joined: 31-May 08
    Member: 3211
    Country: Finland

Posted 28 November 2011 - 09:24 PM

View PostBrickdoctor, on 28 November 2011 - 09:22 PM, said:

How much do you want?
Posted Image
"I see sarcasm is wasted on you, ranger. *gurgle* *splat* I won't take responsibility of the boy for no price. Buy me a ship of my own and we'll negotiate, haha! *gulp*"

~Now playing as Ellaria Arbour in Heroica RPG!~





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users