Southern Deserts - Tomb Kings Army

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Jorgevorg

Jorgevorg

Member: 21541

Posted 16 November 2011 - 08:40 AM

Edit: Post removed in the only manner I could figure out. Re-posted in a proper Guild section in Historic Themes. Thanksto everyone who helped me figure this out.  :classic:

Edited by Jorgevorg, 16 November 2011 - 10:43 PM.

Posted Image
Fenimor Vish, Level 1 Barbarian  |  36 year old Male Sargassan | Power: 4   Health: 8   Ether: 0/0   Money: 0gp
Inventory: Golden Trident (W:3), Bottle of "Archebus Brine's Special Reserve" Clam Mead, Potion of Healing (x3)

#2 streifen

streifen

Member: 6375

Posted 16 November 2011 - 10:50 AM

A different type of army!  :thumbup:

the beetles (are they beetles?) are huge!
Posted Image

#3 Angeli

Angeli

• Drow Master Builder

Member: 14156

Posted 16 November 2011 - 05:24 PM

"southern deserts" - maybe he is /wants to be part of a guild? Maybe he shoudn't be moved then from history...

#4 Darth Nihilus

Darth Nihilus

Member: 20608

Posted 16 November 2011 - 06:15 PM

Nice army Jorgevorg! I like that you mixed the many types of mummy and the 2 themes together to create an entire army shot! But, exactly how many Jake Raines do you have? :look:
Dak Shadeaux, Level 15 Black Knight
HP: 30/30 Ether: 0/0
SP: 12 Power: 25 (20 for ranged attacks)
Gold: 3 Artifacts: Trendy Handbag (protects wearer from whatever bad effect was inflicted to a party member last)*protects from badly poisoned-effect*, Heavy Armor (SP:5, protects from fragile-effect)
Inventory: Black Sword (WP:10, lightning-elemental), Throwing Knife (WP:5), Fauxthril Shield (SP:7), Twin Longswords (WP:3), 5 Potions, 2 Grand Potions, Grand Tonic, Elixir, Remedy, Pheonix Essence, 3 Meads, 2 Venoms, Nostrum, Mythril Shard, Bedroll, Shovel, Aquamarine.

#5 Lordofdragonss

Lordofdragonss

Member: 5310

Posted 16 November 2011 - 07:29 PM

This is a really great army sir! Can't wait to see them in battle!
High Chief Of Agriculture of Avalonia
Avalonian Orc Commander

#6 Jorgevorg

Jorgevorg

Member: 21541

Posted 16 November 2011 - 08:25 PM

View PostAngeli, on 16 November 2011 - 05:24 PM, said:

"southern deserts" - maybe he is /wants to be part of a guild? Maybe he shoudn't be moved then from history...

Yes, yes and yes. I am a bit disappointed that this got moved to the "Action" theme. Sure, the pieces are derived from those sets, but the Tomb King army was conceived as a part of the new Guild thread on Historic Themes and, also, with the complete disregard for the 50ies pulp. :)

Moderator(s): Could you please move the theme back into Hostorical themes?

View PostDarth Nihilus, on 16 November 2011 - 06:15 PM, said:

Nice army Jorgevorg! I like that you mixed the many types of mummy and the 2 themes together to create an entire army shot! But, exactly how many Jake Raines do you have? :look:

Way too many. I'd be happy to trade them off for something, well, not Jack Raine  :classic:

View PostLordofdragonss, on 16 November 2011 - 07:29 PM, said:

This is a really great army sir! Can't wait to see them in battle!

Why thank you! If I ever find another player in the Providence, RI, USA area, I'll be sure to take some pictures and write up some battle reports!
Posted Image
Fenimor Vish, Level 1 Barbarian  |  36 year old Male Sargassan | Power: 4   Health: 8   Ether: 0/0   Money: 0gp
Inventory: Golden Trident (W:3), Bottle of "Archebus Brine's Special Reserve" Clam Mead, Potion of Healing (x3)

#7 I Scream Clone

I Scream Clone

• Returning Nocturnian Master

Member: 2955

Posted 17 November 2011 - 09:28 PM

Ah I see at the time this was posted it appeared to be a "Show your army" topic (hence moving it to the appropriate theme forum), I was unaware of you signing up for Kaliphlin, my apologies, please feel free to re post your pictures too. You need only PM me next time this is an issue.

Cheers
ISC.

Got Questions? Need help? New member?,Read the site guidelines,Index of helpful tutorials

Posted Image  Posted Image   Posted Image  Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users