Sign in to follow this  
M<0><0<DSWIM

[MOC] Shadow AT-RT (Moodland Scale)

gallery_101_23_281.gif

As promised, I built a Shadow Ops version of my Moodland-scale AT-RT complete with Shadow Trooper!

sa2.jpg

Here it is compared to my 212th Battallion walker. Unfortunately, I had to take this pic in lower light so that the orange wouldn't be completely washed out! :sad:

sa4.jpg

Action Pose! As far as I could see online, there aren't any "official" images of a Shadow Ops AT-RT, so I based the look off of the Utapau Shadow Trooper.

sa3.jpg

I almost fell out of my chair when I saw this! WOW MOODY!!! This completely blew away my expectations for it. I already knew it would be awesome and black obviously but the added grey and red elements make it pop. I'm pretty sure this will go over 100 ILI's on the pages. :thumbup: I hope it does because it deserves it!!!

I almost fell out of my chair when I saw this! WOW MOODY!!! This completely blew away my expectations for it. I already knew it would be awesome and black obviously but the added grey and red elements make it pop. I'm pretty sure this will go over 100 ILI's on the pages. :thumbup: I hope it does because it deserves it!!!

Thanks, man! I'll be posting it on MP tomorrow. :sweet:

Wow, I was already impressed with your previous battalion-specific colored AT-RTs, but this Shadow version with the black-with-red-pinstripes is even more badass! Excellent work as always! :thumbup:

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

Nice work, Mood. I'm not sure about the practicality of bright red markings on a stealth vehicle, but I suppose when your army runs around in white armor with the colors of the rainbow printed on it, camouflage becomes pretty useless. :laugh:

I'm pretty sure this will go over 100 ILI's on the pages. :thumbup:

'ILIs'?

Wow, I was already impressed with your previous battalion-specific colored AT-RTs, but this Shadow version with the black-with-red-pinstripes is even more badass! Excellent work as always! :thumbup:

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

Thanks! And thanks for blogging me! :sweet:

Nice work, Mood. I'm not sure about the practicality of bright red markings on a stealth vehicle, but I suppose when your army runs around in white armor with the colors of the rainbow printed on it, camouflage becomes pretty useless. :laugh:

'ILIs'?

I actually tried to keep the dark red at a minimum, but I love the dark red against black color scheme! :classic: Oh, ILI's means "I like It"s. :laugh:

Thanks! And thanks for blogging me! :sweet:

I actually tried to keep the dark red at a minimum, but I love the dark red against black color scheme! :classic: Oh, ILI's means "I like It"s. :laugh:

Yeah, "I Like It's" Congrats on getting Blogged!

Oh, ILI's means "I like It"s. :laugh:

Yeah, "I Like It's"

Is that a new term? I don't remember it being part of the MOCpages jargon when I was there. (ILIs, that is, not the I Like Its themselves)

I always thought it wasn't an accurate way to measure how good an MOC was, but I suppose a hundred of them is beyond the number of members who just jump on an MOC to say 'Awesome!'.

Plus, I already know that this MOC is awesome. :laugh:

Or at least as awesome as a non-OT MOC can hope to be. :poke:

Wow M<0><0<DSWIM nice scheme, the walker looks much more cool in red and black than the orange or blue.

Wow M<0><0<DSWIM nice scheme, the walker looks much more cool in red and black than the orange or blue.

Thanks! I'm pretty sure that ANY SW vehicle probably looks cooler in black. :laugh:

Is that a new term? I don't remember it being part of the MOCpages jargon when I was there. (ILIs, that is, not the I Like Its themselves)

I always thought it wasn't an accurate way to measure how good an MOC was, but I suppose a hundred of them is beyond the number of members who just jump on an MOC to say 'Awesome!'.

Plus, I already know that this MOC is awesome. :laugh:

Or at least as awesome as a non-OT MOC can hope to be. :poke:

You know the kids nowadays and their fancy Text-Speak, abbreviating this and that! :laugh: Oh, and my next build will almost definately be from our much beloved OT! :wink:

Wicked! :wub: This looks even way sweeter than your previous versions. The touches of color really stand out on this one. And the helmet of the trooper riding this beast is awesome. :thumbup:

Wicked! :wub: This looks even way sweeter than your previous versions. The touches of color really stand out on this one. And the helmet of the trooper riding this beast is awesome. :thumbup:

Thanks, man! :classic:

This is so cool! I'm quite fond of the scale you build at, and the colour scheme is really very good. My favourite detail though as to be the the ways the legs look - just right!

The shadow version looks cool. I like the legs and needed to take another look at them as for some reason they look like a diffrent build but they are the same. Always outdoing your self Mood, keep it up! :wink:

The shadow version looks cool. I like the legs and needed to take another look at them as for some reason they look like a diffrent build but they are the same. Always outdoing your self Mood, keep it up! :wink:

Thanks! Actually, you're right, the legs are slightly different. I had to use minifig telescope pieces in the "hydraulics" area instead of lightsaber handles. The telescopes are slightly longer and, therefore, the walker stands a bit taller than my original design. Good eye! :wink:

It's brilliant. Nice characters. Great detail in the walkers. I like it. Thanks for sharing.

Edited by Andonii