The Boy King - Your lord. Show him the respect he has been granted by God.
Mother - The Boy King's mom. Fear her.
Lord Wolverton - The Boy King's adviser. Stay on his good side.
Sir Carrots, The Knight (scubacarrot) - The ideal of a medieval Christian man-at-arms. He has participated in no less than fifteen of the great crusades of his era. Brave, experienced, and prudent.
The Wife of Darth (Darth Nihilous) - Darth is an English town on the Avon River, not the name of her husband. Though she is a seamstress by occupation, she is actually a professional wife. She has been married five times and had many other affairs in her youth, making her well practiced in the art of love. She presents herself as someone who loves marriage and sex, but she also takes pleasure in rich attire, talking, and arguing.
Dragus, The Pardoner (darkdragon) - Dragus grants papal indulgences—reprieves from penance in exchange for charitable donations to the Church. He often collects profits for himself. He excels in fraud, carrying a bag full of fake relics.
Gilly Wooks, The Miller (Gingerwookie)- He a big mouth, both literally and figuratively. Wooks seems to enjoy overturning all conventions: he rips doors off hinges; and he tells a tale that is somewhat blasphemous, ridiculing religious clerks, scholarly clerks, carpenters, and women.
Voltana Panana, The Prioress (volcanicpanik) - Modest and quiet, this Prioress (a nun who is head of her convent) aspires to have exquisite taste. Her table manners are dainty, she knows French (though not the French of the court), she dresses well, and she is charitable and compassionate.
Christos Knight, The Summoner (Chromeknight)- Knight brings persons accused of violating Church law to ecclesiastical court. A lecherous man whose face is scarred by leprosy. He gets drunk frequently, is irritable, and is not particularly qualified for his position. He frequently attempts to sound educated.
Zam Kuric, The Clerk (zakura)- Kuric is a poor student of philosophy. Having spent his money on books and learning rather than on fine clothes, he is threadbare and wan. He speaks little, but when he does, his words are wise and full of moral virtue.
Skip Pudding,The Man of Law (Skipper)- A successful lawyer commissioned by the king. He upholds justice in matters large and small and knows every statute of England’s law by heart.
Wully Tintin, The Merchant (Wuntin)- Tintin trades in furs and other cloths, mostly from Flanders. He is part of a powerful and wealthy class.
Pirelly Dabito The Shipman (Piratedave) - Brown-skinned from years of sailing, Dabito has seen every bay and river in England, and exotic ports in Spain and Carthage as well. He is a bit of a rascal, known for stealing wine while the ship’s captain sleeps.
The Merchant's Wife, Yulie Yodie (Yumiyoshi) - Yodie focuses on propriety and appearances, maintaining a happy home. New to a life of wealth, her working class roots sometimes show through.
Biskie Partsy, The Boy King's Maid (Bricksandparts) - She is a hardworking woman, and has worked in the Royal household since she was a girl. She holds the Royal family in great esteem and values her position there.
Flanagan, The Whipping Boy (Flare) - Flanagan has been reduced to providing entertainment for the Boy King, but his original role was that of receiving the punishment to be meted out to the King. He has the disposition of an abused child, both self-loathing and prone to aggression himself.
Cuslo Mizzle, Grizzled Soldier (The Customizer) - Mizzle has served in the castle from well before the Boy King's reign. He is fully aware of how the Royal system works, and knows that one must always serve the king.
Franklin Holmes, The Manciple (fhomess)- Holmes in charge of getting provisions for court. Despite his lack of education, he is smarter than the thirty lawyers he feeds.
Cecily Seas, Soiled Dove (Cecile) - A once pure maiden who is no longer considered marriageable. A light and positive personality that worries not about the future.
Master Hale, The Summoner's Assistant (halomaster96) - Hale is a shy boy that has been taken under the Pardoner's wing. While there are certainly unpleasant aspects to his position, he hopes the experience will give him freedom in life moving forward.
Rules (These are 95% the same as the EB standard; deviations from the normal EB rules are struck-through)
1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town or the Scum. To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Scum, while the Scum needs to outnumber the Town. Third-party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.
2. Each day you will
3. A game day will last
3.5. Players may not target the same player two nights in a row, and may not target themselves.
4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the host via PM. That includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
8. You may not edit your posts.
9. You must post in every day thread.
10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM
11. Violation of the above rules will result in a