#126 Bricksandparts

Bricksandparts

• Saaaaaaandy?

Member: 17853

Posted 15 November 2011 - 09:40 PM

View PostSirens-Of-Titan, on 15 November 2011 - 01:42 PM, said:

Good day Guildsmen,

It's great to see advice and ideas being passed around.  :thumbup:

As far as the drow incursions, it is the will of the Court that all Guildmsmen should only take defensive positions against intruders into Mitgardia. We do not want to provoke a war before we can defend our borders against a much larger force, and we certainly don't want to sour relations with the neighbors and bring upon us the fury of the high king in Cedrica.  :wink:

LDD creations are great for WIP purposes but in the long run we want to see some brick-built creations. Only brick-built will be accepted as a final product, just something to keep in mind so there are no surprises.

Just so I'm aware of the numbers, how many of you who haven't already stated so are planning on building a tower?

Long live Mitgardia!

:hmpf:  :sad:  Well, I suppose I can't really contribute anything then. I don't have any Lego, I just use LDD. Maybe others could build on my designs though... I'll post the LDD file soon enough.

Posted Image

(Click image for higher resolution)

Heroica RPG (R&D) Hero Statistics page

#127 Darkdragon

Darkdragon

• Destroyed Dreams of Super-Santa

Member: 14331

Posted 15 November 2011 - 10:01 PM

I will also be submitting a tower for our guild.

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide | Tutorials

Posted ImagePosted ImageLearn how to make comics & animation: Brick Flicks & Comics Academy Posted Image Posted Image

#128 Sirens-of-Titan

Sirens-of-Titan

• Future tiler

Member: 4341

Posted 15 November 2011 - 10:02 PM

View PostBricksandparts, on 15 November 2011 - 09:40 PM, said:

:hmpf:  :sad:  Well, I suppose I can't really contribute anything then. I don't have any Lego, I just use LDD. Maybe others could build on my designs though... I'll post the LDD file soon enough.

Bricksandparts, this rule applies only for challenges, if you want to build LDD projects you can still contribute with themed builds and add to the lore of Mitgardia.  :thumbup:

So by all means, please continue building, and helping other people out with your designs.  :sweet:
"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape."
— Terry Pratchett

My MOC Pages
My Flickr

#129 Ecclesiastes

Ecclesiastes

• Master of "da hood"

Member: 17645

Posted 15 November 2011 - 11:57 PM

Normally i dont show WIP=pics, but because it's nice to see buildings coming to Mitgardia here's mine! I'm hoping to finish it next week, with some changes!
Posted Image

Edited by Ecclesiastes, 16 November 2011 - 12:37 AM.

Got Questions? Need help? New member?
Read the site guidelines | Index of helpful tutorials | Eurobricks FAQ

Posted Image
There's a time for tearing down and a time for building. - Ecclesiastes

My Flickr

#130 Haltiamieli

Haltiamieli

Member: 14151

Posted 16 November 2011 - 12:43 AM

The Great Elks are also trying to show one of their watch towers by the end of the month. But I'm only just sorting my white parts...
Halti son of Halti, a warrior of the Clan of the Great Elk and a loyal member of the Mitgardia Guild.
Supporting in Cuusoo: trebuchet, big trees, medieval theatre wagon, blacksmith's house...

#131 Fives

Fives

• Makes structured rants

Member: 15059

Posted 16 November 2011 - 02:41 AM

Sir Galdon at the service of Mitgardia. (a pic is on its way within the next day or so.)
"One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them!"

"Well, theif... where are you? Come now, don't be shy. Step into the light!"

#132 Stash2Sixx

Stash2Sixx

• I am not a girl!

Member: 3094

Posted 16 November 2011 - 03:27 AM

I am also working on a 'sketch' of a watch tower, still in progress.  It will be a few days still.

As for these Drow, let them talk...my horses' shit is a bigger threat than the Drow!

Some people are like slinkies.  They're not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs! -Anonymous

"Life's tough...It's even tougher if you're stupid" - John Wayne

flickr

#133 Sirens-of-Titan

Sirens-of-Titan

• Future tiler

Posted 16 November 2011 - 05:34 AM

View PostStash2Sixx, on 16 November 2011 - 03:27 AM, said:

As for these Drow, let them talk...my horses' shit is a bigger threat than the Drow!

Yes Hersir, the amount of horses you brought to the Guild certainly do cause a substantially greater mess than the lowly Drow.  :laugh:

Glad to hear so many Mitgradians are building tower, no worries if you can't make this first challenge, there will be quite a few opportunities to get points later on in the show!  :thumbup:
"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape."
— Terry Pratchett

My MOC Pages
My Flickr

#134 soccerkid6

soccerkid6

• Mitgardia's moccing machine

Member: 20775

Posted 16 November 2011 - 01:16 PM

Sir Glorfindel and his men reporting, in the mountains regions it is quite cold, and fur hoods are the favored wear.Posted Image

Edited by soccerkid6, 02 February 2013 - 01:25 AM.

Sir Glorfindel of Mitgardia, Architect Regent of Valholl, Officer of Valholl, Treasurer of the Valholl Mason's guild, Economic Titan, Knight of Valholl, Mason Teacher, Shadow Rider, Gentlefolk, in the Guilds of Historica
Here is my website: http://brickbuilt.org
My flickr: link
Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image Posted Image

John 14:6, Jesus answered, "I am the way the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

#135 robuko

robuko

• Robuko Innovation Kaliphlin

Member: 4643

Posted 16 November 2011 - 02:10 PM

Hvar Icewind,

Your wonderful map is beautifully done.  The Petrea General Trading Company values our mutual friendship and trade highly.  Both you and our good friend Mr Seaburn la Flaga of the East Midgardia Trading Company are always welcome visitors in our realm.

Owing no doubt to the prosperity and peace that reign in the city of Petrea, as well as the wisdom and benevolence of our Guild Leader Dextrus Flagg, our capital`s population is growing rapidly.  Kaliphlin`s people would like to increase our mutually beneficial trade to supply the needs of our new citizens.  We are happy to increase substantially our orders of your high quality Mitgardian ice and timber from the World`s End Caravan Co., as well as a large amount of the unusually wonderful dwarvish mead from the EMTC.  This time we would also like to order a small quantity of seal meat, it is a wondrous rare delicacy in our parched lands, and we anticipate a favourable profit on resale.  You will find our credit good, as it always has been.

With our respectful best wishes always,

Rasputin
Duc LeStrange, Special Envoy of the Petraea General Trading Company, of the Kaliphlin Guild.  
We work for Peace and Prosperity through Commerce.
Posted Image Posted Image  Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#136 GeneralTalon

GeneralTalon

Member: 13103

Posted 16 November 2011 - 11:18 PM

View PostSirens-Of-Titan, on 15 November 2011 - 01:42 PM, said:

Good day Guildsmen,

It's great to see advice and ideas being passed around.  :thumbup:

As far as the drow incursions, it is the will of the Court that all Guildmsmen should only take defensive positions against intruders into Mitgardia. We do not want to provoke a war before we can defend our borders against a much larger force, and we certainly don't want to sour relations with the neighbors and bring upon us the fury of the high king in Cedrica.  :wink:

LDD creations are great for WIP purposes but in the long run we want to see some brick-built creations. Only brick-built will be accepted as a final product, just something to keep in mind so there are no surprises.

Just so I'm aware of the numbers, how many of you who haven't already stated so are planning on building a tower?

Long live Mitgardia!

I have made a small outpost/watch tower i shall get pics up as soon as i can...

For Mitgardia and Jarl Nibelung!

#137 Fives

Fives

• Makes structured rants

Posted 16 November 2011 - 11:26 PM

I have already pledged my fealty to the realm of Mitgardia, but now I have arrived, and I bring a small group of soldiers to fight for my new lord!

Posted Image

Sir Galdon, at the service of Mitgardia!

Posted Image

I bring two spearmen (sorry for the blurry pic)

Posted Image

and two archers!

We are ready to fight and die for the North!
"One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them!"

#138 _dargor_

_dargor_

Member: 7749

Posted 17 November 2011 - 12:22 AM

While I wait for my pieces to arrive and start the construction of the watchtower I will introduce my new character (I was a bit suspicious about the other once, he looked more Avalonian than Mitgardian).

"While on a recon mission on the avalonian border, a Mitgardian ranger found that a group of avalonian soldiers where about to hang what appeared to be a nobleman.

It´s not neccesary to say that the avalonian soldiers were eliminated quickly and softly and the man released.

The man was indeed from the nobility but had fell in disgrace when he decided that Avalonia needed new ways of improve its technology to increase its power over the other guilds. He didn´t count on the fact that in Avalonia anything related to advace technology it´s like witchery.

The man explained the ranger some of the ideas he had in mind, and the ranger offered him the possibility of develop those ideas with the Engineer Corps in Valholl. The only thing the man had to do was to pledge his alleigance to the guild, what the man did happily.

After that the man move to the Engineer Corps compound in the outskirts of Valholl. He was so grateful with this opportunity that adopted the colors of Mitgardian as his uniform and called himself the Grellow Baron in honour to the colors of Mitgardian Flag."

Posted Image

Now the Grellow Baron its working hard with the Engineer Corps to finish a weapon that will make the Guild´s enemies tremble.

Edited by _dargor_, 17 November 2011 - 04:17 PM.

#139 On Stranger Tides

On Stranger Tides

Member: 14161

Posted 17 November 2011 - 01:21 AM

I made my first MOC for the Guild, "The Mightiest Tower in Mitgardia"

Lemme know what you think, here's the link!

Posted Image
Long Live The Crown!
My Flickr

#140 Fives

Fives

• Makes structured rants

Posted 17 November 2011 - 03:13 AM

I will be ordering a bunch if thigs from Brickforge on the weekend, and so shall have them in the next few weeks. I will outfit my soldiers in the colors of Mitgardia, and arm them with special armor and weapons, to act as a Royal Guard for the realm. Also, I will try to start construction of a small defense tower within the next day or so.

Edited by Fives, 17 November 2011 - 03:14 AM.

#141 Ecclesiastes

Ecclesiastes

• Master of "da hood"

Member: 17645

Posted 17 November 2011 - 08:55 AM

View PostOn Stranger Tides, on 17 November 2011 - 01:21 AM, said:

It sure is mighty :wink: Great job!

I'm wondering were you guys get the time to build that fast!

Read the site guidelines | Index of helpful tutorials | Eurobricks FAQ

Posted Image
There's a time for tearing down and a time for building. - Ecclesiastes

My Flickr

#142 kabel

kabel

• lower case

Member: 6745

Posted 17 November 2011 - 04:28 PM

being sick and thus at home at the beginning of the week helped things a lot  :wink:
Steen Larsson
Carpenter
Royal Architect of Mitgardia and Vice Admiral of the Mitgardian fleet

Posted Image   Posted Image

My Brickshelf

My Flickr

Medieval Ships

#143 the Inventor

the Inventor

• Lures the Redcoat staff to ToR's boiling point!

Member: 6351

Posted 17 November 2011 - 04:39 PM

That is indeed one mighty tower, On Stranger Tides. :thumbup:
I really like it.

I'm also planning to build a watchtower but I don't know yet, if I can finish one in time.

the Inventor

Lord Edzerd, Hersir of the Northern Legion and Dwarves from Mitgardia

Posted Image  -   Posted Image

Visit my Flickr or Brickshelf Gallery

#144 Etzel

Etzel

• Me Want Ducky!!!!

Member: 2625

Posted 17 November 2011 - 09:29 PM

Good to see we got some strong watchtowers along our borders, great work! :thumbup:
I've just finished my own but I'll have to wait until tomorrow to take picture to get some natural light.

#145 prvi svog imena

prvi svog imena

Member: 18543

Posted 17 November 2011 - 10:21 PM

View PostOn Stranger Tides, on 17 November 2011 - 01:21 AM, said:

Posted Image

How can an Orc build something as majestic as that? Which tribe you horde have driven out to populate that tower?

Great work, I must say, my tower looks like a dwarf compared to this creation (though not enough time, I was sick last week, so a lot of work accumulated, and now I do not know where is my head)

#146 On Stranger Tides

On Stranger Tides

Member: 14161

Posted 17 November 2011 - 10:43 PM

View Postprvi svog imena, on 17 November 2011 - 10:21 PM, said:

How can an Orc build something as majestic as that? Which tribe you horde have driven out to populate that tower?

Great work, I must say, my tower looks like a dwarf compared to this creation (though not enough time, I was sick last week, so a lot of work accumulated, and now I do not know where is my head)

Everyone here built over 9000 figs so I think Gorkill the Orc King's life might come to an un-timely end...

Edited by On Stranger Tides, 17 November 2011 - 10:43 PM.

Long Live The Crown!
My Flickr

#147 Bricksandparts

Bricksandparts

• Saaaaaaandy?

Member: 17853

Posted 17 November 2011 - 11:09 PM

So, Can I put my avatar in my signature, because I probably won't be of much help to getting us points? I'll still post MOCs, but just not as many.

Posted Image

(Click image for higher resolution)

Heroica RPG (R&D) Hero Statistics page

#148 Sirens-of-Titan

Sirens-of-Titan

• Future tiler

Posted 18 November 2011 - 02:50 AM

Good Day Guildsmen! I had a bit of time to take photos today and so here is my contribution to the theme of watchtowers. (Keep in mind that this cannot and will not be one of the 5 towers to represent our guild, it's more for flavor and inspiration.  :wink:)

Posted Image

The tower sits on top of the frosty Mountains, overlooking the Pass into Mitgardia. In the distance, you can see or mighty peaks rising. Long Live Mitgardia!  :grin:
— Terry Pratchett

My MOC Pages
My Flickr

#149 Tazmaniac

Tazmaniac

• Swings in the right weather conditions

Member: 13585

Posted 18 November 2011 - 03:13 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

May you be touched by his noodly appendage
Posted Image Posted Image
Read the site guidelines | Index of helpful tutorials| Eurobricks FAQ

#150 Tomcat RIO

Tomcat RIO

• Ezio Auditore would be proud

Member: 2004

Posted 18 November 2011 - 03:34 AM

good towers and MOCs all around! fantastic!! I shall tear down mine and build another! -Sirens of titan - the distance peaks was what i had in mind but couldnt achieve, very nice MOC!!
Posted Image
Castle Historica : Mitgardia Guild
Baron Maude La Flaga, Queen Kealind Windwatcher of Hykerbia City
Mr Seaburn La Flaga, CEO, East Mitgardia Trading Company
Admiral Ramius La Flaga, Commander of Fort Marlin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users