#1 ACPin

ACPin

• Fantastically Plastic Man

Member: 9552

Posted 03 November 2011 - 08:42 PM

Posted Image

The Quarren and Separatist forces
assemble underneath the massive foliage of water vegetation
to stage their initial attack on the Mon Calamari.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Click the pics for more details...

AC

Posted Image

#2 KielDaMan

KielDaMan

Member: 5203

Posted 04 November 2011 - 04:38 PM

Nice to see you back in the CW side of things AC! I love the resourcefulness in using the SP3 Alien Head and Atlantis shark head for the Quarren soldiers and and Karkarodon Commander Riff Tamson, respectively. :thumbup: The shark-head I can live without, but I'm waiting for the day that TLG gives as an official Quarren minifig. :sweet:

Posted Image

#3 Darth Nihilus

Darth Nihilus

Member: 20608

Posted 04 November 2011 - 05:40 PM

Is there a better picture of the Aqua droids? I was thinking of making one, but I'm not sure how to do the head. This looks exellent as always, ACPin, but I wish TLG could have made that SP3 head in tan...... :sceptic:
Dak Shadeaux, Level 15 Black Knight
HP: 30/30 Ether: 0/0
SP: 12 Power: 25 (20 for ranged attacks)
Gold: 3 Artifacts: Trendy Handbag (protects wearer from whatever bad effect was inflicted to a party member last)*protects from badly poisoned-effect*, Heavy Armor (SP:5, protects from fragile-effect)
Inventory: Black Sword (WP:10, lightning-elemental), Throwing Knife (WP:5), Fauxthril Shield (SP:7), Twin Longswords (WP:3), 5 Potions, 2 Grand Potions, Grand Tonic, Elixir, Remedy, Pheonix Essence, 3 Meads, 2 Venoms, Nostrum, Mythril Shard, Bedroll, Shovel, Aquamarine.

#4 commanderneyo

commanderneyo

• Bothan Spy #4

Member: 13059

Posted 06 November 2011 - 11:00 PM

Excellent job here! I'd love to see a set based on this arc, it has so much potential for mini-figures  :classic:

Also, my 1000th post  :thumbup:

#5 wokajablocka

wokajablocka

Member: 12884

Posted 07 November 2011 - 03:12 AM

Just watched this eposide again the other night and once a gain APCin you recreatyed the scene well. I would also like to see better pics of the Aqua droids as well. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Brickshelf

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

May the Brick be with you!

#6 Masked Builder

Masked Builder

• Hoping to get it up tonight

Member: 10293

Posted 10 November 2011 - 03:58 PM

Good work AC! :thumbup: I like your creative use of parts.

#7 ACPin

ACPin

• Fantastically Plastic Man

Member: 9552

Posted 11 November 2011 - 03:15 PM

View PostKielDaMan, on 04 November 2011 - 04:38 PM, said:

Nice to see you back in the CW side of things AC! I love the resourcefulness in using the SP3 Alien Head and Atlantis shark head for the Quarren soldiers and and Karkarodon Commander Riff Tamson, respectively. :thumbup: The shark-head I can live without, but I'm waiting for the day that TLG gives as an official Quarren minifig. :sweet:

Posted Image
Thanks for the blog!

View Postdarthnihilius, on 04 November 2011 - 05:40 PM, said:

Is there a better picture of the Aqua droids? I was thinking of making one, but I'm not sure how to do the head. This looks exellent as always, ACPin, but I wish TLG could have made that SP3 head in tan...... :sceptic:
I've added a close-up pic that shows one of them but you should view the other pics for more details.

View Postcommanderneyo, on 06 November 2011 - 11:00 PM, said:

Excellent job here! I'd love to see a set based on this arc, it has so much potential for mini-figures  :classic:

Also, my 1000th post  :thumbup:
I'll be surprised if TLG doesn't take advantage of the possibilities for new sets coming from the new CW season 4.

View Postwokajablocka, on 07 November 2011 - 03:12 AM, said:

Just watched this eposide again the other night and once a gain APCin you recreatyed the scene well. I would also like to see better pics of the Aqua droids as well. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
See response above for the aqua droids.

View PostMasked Builder, on 10 November 2011 - 03:58 PM, said:

Good work AC! :thumbup: I like your creative use of parts.
Thanks! :grin:

AC
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users