Sign in to follow this  
SirSven7

SPC - The rescue of Miss. Take

thindexedgif.gif186C

Flickr and Forbidden Cove Member Jalkow has created this very interesting Moc for a contest on Forbidden Cove, I will let him use his own word to introduce it (as found on his Flickr Site), I hope you all like it.

-----

'Arrr! That's not a witch! That's me daughter!'

Entry for the Seed Part Challenge, over at Forbiddencove. Seedparts: the batman-handcuffs, wings and 4L bars. Twist: a MOC about the Salem witch trails.

I'll be honest: this little lady was a terrible thing to build: I first came up with all the minifigs, to get their standing/expression right. Then came the buildings and when I finished the whole scene I came up with the idea of a base. Hooray for building a MOC backwards!

6294191063_40b9a8a437_z.jpg

SPC - The rescue of Miss. Take By Jalkow

Original concept, and I think it's been executed very well.

Ingenious use of the seed parts, most of all the "bat wings" for both smoke and fire. I've seen it a couple times before but it still looks great.

He said he spent a lot of time on minifig posing and you can tell, they look very alive and you can feel the action.

Thanks for finding.

Edited by Skipper

Original concept, and I think it's been executed very well.

Ingenious use of the seed parts, most of all the "bat wings" for both smoke and fire. I've seen it a couple times before but it still looks great.

He said he spent a lot of time on minifig posing and you can tell, they look very alive and you can feel the action.

Thanks for finding.

I agree, the smoke is very clever! :pir-sweet: Thanks for sharing!