First Aqua Raiders and City pics on Amazon.de

• Please log in to reply
128 replies to this topic

#76 xwingyoda

xwingyoda

Member: 255

Posted 15 September 2006 - 10:34 PM

View PostCutty, on Sep 15 2006, 04:28 PM, said:

This part is DAMN PERFECT for cthulhoidish-tentacly monstrosities! I'll sure get a load of those!
Ahhh, another HP Lovecraft fan  ;-)
I fully concur, especially that these do come in great colours such as dark green, dark red, dark blue, black and reddish brown  8-

*yoda*

#77 hewkii9

hewkii9

• Can't figure out a sigfig!

Member: 618

Posted 15 September 2006 - 11:05 PM

Translations of the info for non-German people:

7770 Deep-Sea Treasure Search
The deep sea diver is with his underwater craft on the way in the depths of the ocean. On the search for a treasure it must fight against two dangerous sea-queues.

7771 Shining Fish
Take you in eight! An enormous shining fish, with teeth those in the dark shine, lurks in the shade. It attacks the deep sea divers, who save old coins of the sea-bottom. Will they succeed to escape from the fish?

7772 Giant Lobster
This enormous lobster has dangerous mobile pliers. It lurks on the deep sea divers, who are in their underwater track vehicle on the way, in order to bore after precious crystal.

7776 Shipwreck
The two deep sea divers try to save sunk treasures from ship wrecks with the magnetic collecting arm of the submarine. They should pay attention to the poisonous sea-striking and collapsing masts!

7774 Submarine and Giant Crab
The enormous cancer guards antique treasure with its razor-sharp shears that. The deep sea divers hope that the large submarine is strong enough to withstand the strong shears!

7773 Tiger Shark
The deep sea divers are in their submarine, which is equipped with a harpoon cannon, on treasure search. They look for an age-old diamond-occupied board. But they did not count on the enormous tiger shark, which defends its territory!

7775 Aqua Bassistation
79.99 [no product info]

My Brickshelf - My Flickr

I was Amelia Warhog in Mafstraw Manor, Christopher Wilder in Prohibition Mafia, one half of Rocky Broomwell in Hogwarts Mafia, and Hans Keen in Eurodina!

#78 Scouty

Scouty

• 6 weeks late to the party!

Member: 863

Posted 15 September 2006 - 11:14 PM

Thanks a bunch for these pics. I like the looks of the new sets.  I wouldn't mind getting one. :-)
.Posted Image
"Mr. Nowhere" John Doe >:] | Bruno Bear, the watchmaker | Sassy Cooter | Scar Mimitsus >:] |
First Officer Commander Cameron Walters :3 | Casey Cat, Puuurfect painter | Sveinn, the Uninspired :3 | Scouty | L'il Scouty | Langston Lionheart >:]

#79 ghoulrealm

ghoulrealm

Member: 825

Posted 16 September 2006 - 03:18 AM

I really like the shooting pieces especially the new 'torpedo' shape, however the functional part on the end should be light trans-blue so it looks more like a trail of bubbles.

Seems that many AFOL do not care for those shooting things,  but kids extreamly enjoy projectiles.

#80 dillthepill

dillthepill

Member: 931

Posted 18 September 2006 - 04:31 AM

Another great theme... DAMN YOU LEGO! You make our pockets so much lighter!  :-D This theme looks awesome, and probably is what replaced Lego Dino Attack. Of course, they're are going to be a lt of other graet sets. 2007 looks like a great year for Lego, and a lot of new products. I still haven't got half the products I want, so my Christmas list  is going to go to Santa in a box. ;-) Looks like a great theme, but I think they did it before. Did they?

#81 sam89

sam89

• The Calm Voice

Member: 13

Posted 23 September 2006 - 04:44 PM

These are really good. The vehicles look nice, and they include great brick built creatures. I'm not sure if I'll be getting any of them, but I'm looking forward to seeing the other pics ;-)

#82 sam89

sam89

• The Calm Voice

Posted 27 September 2006 - 08:28 PM

There's now a description up of "7775 Aqua Bassistation":

You have thought the giants kraken (?) are a legend? Wrongly meant! The deep sea divers in the basis station are busy with their treasure search. But they should not forget to pay attention to dangers! With the mobile harpoon cannon and the speedy submarine they are well equipped.

I put a question mark since it actually said "giant krake" when I translated it.

#83 xwingyoda

xwingyoda

Posted 27 September 2006 - 09:07 PM

Tks Sam for the translation  ;-)

We knew before the other creatures (lobster & lantern fish), its good to know that this set has a also a brick built creature...and an annoying shooting mechanism  :-D

Krake: could this mean we'll have a giant octopus or squid like in the Deep Sea Predator set ? I really think so because out of the 3 creatures of this set, AR did 2, so this base set could have the third  ;-)

You don't recall that Deep Sea Predator set ? Here is a pic  ;-)

Attached File  4506_1.jpg   26.86K   45 downloads

That giant squid really can be considered as a kraken IMO  ;-)

*yoda*

#84 Hinckley

Hinckley

• Reay for 2017!

Member: 486

Posted 27 September 2006 - 09:45 PM

View Postxwingyoda, on Sep 27 2006, 09:07 PM, said:

*yoda*

I just said the same thing over in the pirate forum...

#85 xwingyoda

xwingyoda

Posted 27 September 2006 - 10:35 PM

View Posthinckley39, on Sep 27 2006, 09:45 PM, said:

*yoda*

Good for you, especially since the original topic is this one and NOT the pirate copycat...

*yoda*

#86 Hinckley

Hinckley

• Reay for 2017!

Posted 27 September 2006 - 11:43 PM

View Postxwingyoda, on Sep 27 2006, 10:35 PM, said:

View Posthinckley39, on Sep 27 2006, 09:45 PM, said:

*yoda*

Good for you, especially since the original topic is this one and NOT the pirate copycat...

*yoda*

Yeah, they're fake. They tricked me into posting there.

Anyway, I can't wait to see the rest of these pics!

#87 alex54

alex54

• CC reducer, city expander

Member: 560

Posted 28 September 2006 - 11:55 AM

A bigger octopus than in the deap sea creator set would be nice! So, with the modified fireboat, you can imagine a fisherboat and that could justify the so long size of the boat...

Posted Image                        Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#88 xwingyoda

xwingyoda

Posted 19 October 2006 - 07:59 PM

Okie, I am sure you will be as excited as me with the brand new pics taken from Amazon.de  8-

Oh boy I just love this line  *wub*  See for yourself !!

Attached File  AR_7771.jpg   27.98K   45 downloads

Attached File  AR_7772.jpg   36.11K   51 downloads

Attached File  AR_7775.jpg   32.97K   48 downloads

Attached File  AR_7776.jpg   42.82K   47 downloads

Enjoy and discuss hehe

*yoda*

#89 snefroe

snefroe

• waisted plastic

Member: 230

Posted 19 October 2006 - 08:16 PM

great find yoda

i like the last picture/set quite a lot, the rest looks like crap to me... i have the feeling that i've seen this all before...

#90 Hinckley

Hinckley

• Reay for 2017!

Posted 19 October 2006 - 08:21 PM

*wub*  *wub*  *wub*

all of them! I will be a big fan of this series!

#91 oo7

oo7

• Master Carpenter

Member: 788

Posted 19 October 2006 - 08:25 PM

Thanks for those great pics Yoda! It looks great modern as for the modern nautical vessles, but the pirate ship in the wreck sould have been a bit beefier.

Now to relay this news to the pirate forum...
Posted Image

#92 sam89

sam89

• The Calm Voice

Posted 19 October 2006 - 08:28 PM

Thanks for the pics. I love all of these sets, especially the Shipwreck! Is the vehicle in that set gold?

#93 alex54

alex54

• CC reducer, city expander

Member: 560

Posted 19 October 2006 - 08:46 PM

The last set looks so cool! Realy nice for a town add! And there are some magnetic pieces, cool! The big lobster looks better than I think like the other sets. But I don't think that I will bhy them all... Depend on the money ;-)

Posted Image                        Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#94 xwingyoda

xwingyoda

Posted 19 October 2006 - 09:24 PM

I just watched again all sets and I really LOVE the whole line  *wub*

The creatures are sweet !! Look at the Bionicle "tail" used in the lobster's mouth !! sweeeeeet
The vehicles are not too modern, and the smaller ones are fantastic !!
The sub in the Base is really a classic !!

I love the great accessories: 1 crab, loads of coins and underwater guns, great figs and blue crystals !!

My fear of an EXO underwater was totally absurd !! Pfewww. Only 2 catapults and the guns on the base !!

My major criticism on this theme is the lack of underwater accessories  >:-(  I expected way more crabs, weeds, clams, fishes, and new underwater animals !! Oh well

*yoda*

#95 Athos

Athos

• Sloppiness Seeker

Member: 84

Posted 19 October 2006 - 09:46 PM

I'm not nearly as impressed with the aquaraiders, as I might have been. At the same time, however, I'm not nearly as disappointed with them, as I might have been. I might pick up some of them if the pieces are good and the price is right, but its definately not a theme I will be collecting.

Steve

#96 Starwars4J

Starwars4J

Member: 257

Posted 19 October 2006 - 09:52 PM

Wow...those sets look fantastic, the first new series in awhile that I can really get excited about  *wub*

I can't wait for them to be released

#97 Zarkan

Zarkan

• Greviously Renamed Gungan

Member: 569

Posted 19 October 2006 - 10:09 PM

8-

WOW. Just WOW. This line has to be the best line in nearly a decade! Nothings gotten me more excited since Exo-force for last year. I am astounded at how beautiful things are looking for 2007. Man, this is so a golden age now....  ;-)

As for the individual sets, I'll just give my comments on them:

#1: The fish rocks! And the little sub reminds me a lot of the old Divers line. Loving the blue parts and 2 minifigs as well!

#2: SICK LOBSTER! And the vehicle is cool two, except for it looking a bit too futurized. I see another great parts pack here....

#3: WOW! Reminds me of the Aquanaunts base back in 1995! Plus, at least four figs, a cool octopus, seaweed and treasure, and 2 minisubs make it a great base kit! I'm LOVING the trans blue parts as well.  ;-)

#4: The absolute BEST of the lot. A cool sub, 3 minifigs (including a skeleton!), a wreck, and best of all, lots of treasure and acessories! This is a must buy, and the only thing wrong with it is there are no monsters (does a snake count?  X-D ). But still, the best.

Overall, oh man. This is TLC's absolute best move in modern times. This alone creams anthing from 1997 to 2002, and with Town, Starwars, Technic, and other themes all looking awesome, I can only confirm that, yes, TLC has FINALLY got it right.  ;-)

Edit: Sne, is there anything that will please you these days? I haven't heard one positve comment from you about the pictures that have been released and were released nearly a month ago! Correct me if i'm wrong, though.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#98 optimus-convoy

optimus-convoy

• Pipe Cleaner Man

Member: 506

Posted 19 October 2006 - 10:36 PM

Aqua Raiders is looking like a pretty great line. :-)

I love all the sea creatures, espetially the angler fish and the lobster. *wub*

I'll definately be buying some of these. ;-)
- I will not use this sig for shamless self promotion. - ;-)

#99 xenologer

xenologer

Member: 626

Posted 19 October 2006 - 10:56 PM

The anglerfish and lobseter... I think are not as good as the previously shown Sunken Treasure and the Crab

The base is too big for me to be buying... but it is nice to see a base that finally uses a different window glass from that giant 1/4dome piece, these smaller ones are definetly more re-usable.

Last pic with shipwreck looks great, neat little sub there.

#100 xwingyoda

xwingyoda

Posted 19 October 2006 - 11:02 PM

I really like the crystal excavating "tank" on plastic treads in the Lobster set  ;-)

Also, the smaller vehicle can be used in a City theme which is great !!

A definite buy for me  ;-)

Dive On !!

*yoda*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users