The day was coming to an end and every member of the circus was preparing to go to bed.
Everyone but Jimbob and that dark figure behind him. Jimbob was practicing his pie throwing. He had lost his parner in crime so he had been doing it alone ever since.
Because of all the cream in his eyes and ears he didn't hear the dark figure coming closer, switching one of his pies for another.
As soon as the last pie hit Jimbobs head, his scull cracked. Inside the pie there had been a fryingpan hidden. It was the last pie Jimbob would ever throw.
'Should have done this way sooner', the dark figure said, 'Such a waste of sweet sweet pie.'
Stephanie was preparing for the night. She was brushing her beautiful long hair, a hundred strokes a day. Suddenly she noticed someone was watching her. He was holding a wrench.
'So you've come for me' She said. The dark figure nodded. He raised the wrench and came speeding at her.
He hit her right in the face with it.
Stephanie fell of her chair on to the ground and never stood up again.
That morning Madam Mitsie informed them of what had happened that night.
Yesterday we lynced Dorothea, she turned out to be Scum.
Last night Stephanie was murdered, she to was a member of Scum
Last but not least, Jimbob was killed, he was a member of our town and will surely be missed.
Madam Mitsie turned around to Mister Hinckelton. 'I hope they figure this out, otherwise there might not be a circus.'
Mattilda – Bearded lady – Played by Darkdragon
Elasti Elisabeth – Flexible woman & lovely assistant – Played by Etzel
Tora – Fortune teller – Played by Eiker86
The amazing Barnabo - Magician – Played by K-nut
Gabrielle - Mermaid - Played by Grigs
Aliandro Fajji - Snake Charmer – Played by Fred Fred Burger
Joshua Igneo – Fire breather – Played by Bricks and parts – In a relationship with Gingeroo
Norbert – Tallest man – Played by Nightschroud99
Houdini Jr - NPC - Killed on day 1 - Town
Gingeroono - Gingerwookie - Convicted on day 1 - Town
Wilhelmina - Wuntin - Killed during night 1 - Town
Zezili - Cecilie - Killed during night 1 - Town
Mr Mime – Shadows – Got sat on by an elephant during day 2 - Town
The Benzini Brothers – UsernameMDm - Convicted on day 2 - Town
Patricia – Volcanicpanik – Killed during night 2 - Town
Rinus – JediAnakin – Killed during night 2 - Scum[/left]
Dorothea - Darthnihilius - Convicted on day 3 - Scum
Stephanie - Swils - Killed during night 3 - Scum
Jimbob - Jedi master brick - Killed during night 3 - Town
- Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town or the Mafia. To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Mafia, while the Mafia needs to outnumber the Town.
- Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player. Each player gets one unvote a day.
- A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.
- The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
- You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
- Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
- If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
- You may NOT edit your posts.
- You must post in every day thread.
- If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM.
- There are no clues hidden in the photo’s, characters names, appearances or profession. So don’t vote for Eval Kneval the ugly Hermit who lives on the top of mount Doom unless you have evidence to back it up.
- Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty against you on your first offence, and the death of your character on your second offence.
Edited by badboytje88, 24 October 2011 - 09:23 PM.