Darkness fell in the circus and everyone went to bed. Well not everyone.
Patricia was just about to feed her animals as she noticed something odd. The fence of their cage had been left open.
'How odd', she thought out loud, 'I could have sworn I closed it'.
'Yes you did' a voice replied.
The dark figure behind her was holding two buckets of animal food. As soon as the animals heard the sound of the buckets hitting the floor they ran out of their cage.
The animals didn't even notice they were trembling their trainer to death. All they cared about was food.
As the dust setteled it became clear what remained of Patricia.
Somewhere else in the tent Rinus was trying to repair the old mater. Fixing stuff always seemed to calm him down in situations he couldn't controle.
He was working so hard he didn't even notice the dark figure closing in, carrying a wrench.
The dark figure let the wrench come down on Rinus abdomen a couple of times untill he didn't see Rinus chest move anymore. He checked Rinus pols just to be sure.
The next day Madam Mitsie informed everyone about what had been going on that night.
[center]Yesterday you voted of the Benzini Brothers, it turns out they were a member of the Town
Last night someone murdered Patricia, she was a member of the Town
Rinus was also murdered last night. I can congratulate you, he was a member of the Scum
Also I would like you to meet Mr Hinckleton. He'll be your grammar and spelling teacher for today. He'll also be learning you how to READ!
Mattilda – Bearded lady – Played by Darkdragon
Jimbob – Clown – Played by Jedi Master Brick
Elasti Elisabeth – Flexible woman & lovely assistant – Played by Etzel
Tora – Fortune teller – Played by Eiker86
Stephanie - Lovely assistant – Played by Swils
The amazing Barnabo - Magician – Played by K-nut
Gabrielle - Mermaid - Played by Grigs
Aliandro Fajji - Snake Charmer – Played by Fred Fred Burger
Joshua Igneo – Fire breather – Played by Bricks and parts – In a relationship with Gingeroo
Norbert – Tallest man – Played by Nightschroud99
Dorothea – Tight rope dancer – Played by Darthnihilius
Houdini Jr - NPC - Killed on day 1 - Town
Gingeroono - Gingerwookie - Convicted on day 1 - Town
Wilhelmina - Wuntin - Killed during night 1 - Town
Zezili - Cecilie - Killed during night 1 - Town
Mr Mime – Shadows – Got sat on by an elephant during day 2 - Town
The Benzini Brothers – UsernameMDm - Convicted on day 2 - Town
Patricia – Volcanicpanik – Killed during night 2 - Town
Rinus – JediAnakin – Killed during night 2 - Scum
- Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town or the Mafia. To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Mafia, while the Mafia needs to outnumber the Town.
- Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player. Each player gets one unvote a day.
- A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.
- The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
- You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
- Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
- If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
- You may NOT edit your posts.
- You must post in every day thread.
- If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM.
- There are no clues hidden in the photo’s, characters names, appearances or profession. So don’t vote for Eval Kneval the ugly Hermit who lives on the top of mount Doom unless you have evidence to back it up.
- Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty against you on your first offence, and the death of your character on your second offence.
Edited by badboytje88, 21 October 2011 - 09:21 PM.