Sun had set and darkness covered the circus. Wilhelmina couldn't sleep. All the events of the past day had been going round and round in her head. She decided to go tend to her horses, that always calmed her down.
All caught up in the events of that day she didn't notice the dark figure behind her horses. The dark figure gave a hard smack on the bottom of one of Wilhelminas horses.
The horse jumped up. Wilhelmina tried to calm the animal down but was overwhelmed with it's power. She couldn't control the horse.
Wilhelmina was knocked down to the floor and the horse stepped on her head by accident. Wilhelmina's scull burst open...
In the bedroom Zezili was sleeping. He was exhausted from running after Jimbob all day.
He was so exhausted he didn't even notice the dark figure which climbed into his bed bunk. The figure was carrying an enormous wrench.
The dark figure lifted the wrench above Zezilis head and with one fluent motion let it come down on Zezilis face. His face was pulverized and his brain turned into mush.
That morning Madam Mitsie called her family together. There were three members of the circus family missing. 'I'm afraid I've got some unpleasant news for you.
Yesterday you voted of Gingeroono, it turns out he was a member of the Town
Last night someone murdered Wilhelmina, she was a member of theTown
Zezili was also murdered last night, she also was a member of theTown
I feel disappointed and utterly betrayed. I hope you do better today. Madam Mitsie turned around and walked back to her private retreat.
Benzini Brothers – Acrobats – Played by UsernameMDM
Patricia – Animal trainer – Played by Volcanicpanik
Mattilda – Bearded lady – Played by Darkdragon
Jimbob – Clown – Played by Jedi Master Brick
Elasti Elisabeth – Flexible woman & lovely assistant – Played by Etzel
Tora – Fortune teller – Played by Eiker86
Stephanie - Lovely assistant – Played by Swils
The amazing Barnabo - Magician – Played by K-nut
Gabrielle - Mermaid - Played by Grigs
Mr Mime - Mime – Played by Shadows
Rinus - Ringmaster - Played by JediAnakin
Aliandro Fajji - Snake Charmer – Played by Fred Fred Burger
Joshua Igneo – Fire breather – Played by Bricks and parts – In a relationship with Gingeroo
Norbert – Tallest man – Played by Nightschroud99
Dorothea – Tight rope dancer – Played by Darthnihilius
Houdini Jr - NPC - Killed on day 1
Gingeroono - Gingerwookie - Convicted on day 1
Wilhelmina - Wuntin - Killed during night 1
Zezili - Cecilie - Killed during night 1
- Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town or the Mafia. To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Mafia, while the Mafia needs to outnumber the Town.
- Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player. Each player gets one unvote a day.
- A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.
- The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
- You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
- Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
- If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
- You may NOT edit your posts.
- You must post in every day thread.
- If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM.
- There are no clues hidden in the photo’s, characters names, appearances or profession. So don’t vote for Eval Kneval the ugly Hermit who lives on the top of mount Doom unless you have evidence to back it up.
- Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty against you on your first offence, and the death of your character on your second offence.
Lesson 4: Night kill
- I've said it before, and I'll say it again, there are no clues hidden in the photographs. So don't go looking at who is standing next to who. It won't get you anywhere.
- Also the all black minifigure used to portray the killer(s) is also not a clue. The fact that he has regular legs doesn't mean that he can't represent the short, tall or skirted minifigures.
Edited by badboytje88, 17 October 2011 - 11:02 PM.