Welcome ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls to Cirque du Freak. The circus has always been very famous, one of the best in the world. People came from all across the land to see the clowns perform their jokes, watch the incredible strong man in awe or shed a tear at the performance of the lovely horse breaker. One of the amazing acts was that of Houdini Jr. He learned everything there was to know about escapology from his uncle the great Houdini. He was one of the stars of the circus, a friendly and helpful person, until one unfortunate day when he was practicing his bucket of acid stunt.
He was chained to a contraption on which stood a bucket of acid, which would tilt over if he made a sudden move. For some reason, which remains unknown till this day, his stunt failed and the bucket of acid fell over Houdini.
He wasn’t killed at once, he still had enough strength to say his last words while the flesh fell of his bones.
He blamed the circus and it’s artists. Someone must have tampered with the mechanism of his trick otherwise this wouldn’t have happened. Someone who knows everything there is to know about the circus. Someone who wants to ruin it. Someone on the inside… Then he passed away due to the severity of his injuries.
After a day or so Madam Mitsie the owner of the circus called all the artists together to inform them.
Dear friends and family. I've checked Mr Houdini's equipment and it turned out he was right. There has been tampered with his act resulting in his death. I am afraid that the killer is still among us. Therefor the police informed me that it is my duty to tell you all you can't leave the circus until it has been discovered who can be held responsible for this awful deed. You must cast your vote against someone. The person with the most votes by the end of the day will be interrogated by me personally.It is your job to rid this circus, our home, from these evildoers.
Benzini Brothers – Acrobats – Played by UsernameMDM
Patricia – Animal trainer – Played by Volcanicpanik
Mattilda – Bearded lady – Played by Darkdragon
Jimbob – Clown – Played by Jedi Master Brick
Zezili – Clown – Played by Cecilie
Elasti Elisabeth – Flexible woman & lovely assistant – Played by Etzel
Joshua Igneo – Fire breather – Played by Bricks and parts – In a relationship with Gingeroo
Tora – Fortune teller – Played by Eiker86
Wilhelmina – Horse breaker – Played by Wuntin
Stephanie - Lovely assistant – Played by Swils
The amazing Barnabo - Magician – Played by K-nut
Gabrielle - Mermaid - Played by Grigs
Mr Mime - Mime – Played by Shadows
Rinus - Ringmaster - Played by JediAnakin
Aliandro Fajji - Snake Charmer – Played by Fred Fred Burger
Gingeroono - Strongman - Played by GingerWookie – In a relationship with Joshua Igneo
Norbert – Tallest man – Played by Nightshroud99
Dorothea – Tight rope dancer – Played by Darthnihilius
- Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town or the Mafia. To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Mafia, while the Mafia needs to outnumber the Town.
- Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player. Each player gets one unvote a day.
- A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.
- The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
- You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
- Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
- If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
- You may NOT edit your posts.
- You must post in every day thread.
- If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM.
- There are no clues hidden in the photo’s, characters names, appearances or profession. So don’t vote for Eval Kneval the ugly Hermit who lives on the top of mount Doom unless you have evidence to back it up.
- Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty against you on your first offence, and the death of your character on your second offence.
Edited by badboytje88, 15 October 2011 - 09:21 AM.