xwingyoda

Crocodile Hunter Diorama

indexed.gif

I was really saddened yesterday to learn the unexpected and sudden death of our beloved Steve Irwin. Therefore I wanted to create a homage thread through his quotes and my Crocodile Hunter diorama MOC. As always feel free to post your comments, criticisms and thoughts.

First I would like to start with that fantastic Steve quote:

Crikey, mate. You're far safer dealing with crocodiles and western diamondback rattlesnakes than the executives and the producers and all those sharks in the big MGM building.

Now lets explore my Crocodile Hunter diorama MOC.

img_2502.jpg

img_2513.jpg

First let me present you the cast of the show: Steve and Terri Irwin and of course Suey the dog. While Steve is out to look at the magnificent wildlife, Terri and Suey stayed in the dingy.

img_2500.jpg

img_2509.jpg

Gorgeous !! What a little beauty !! This snake is cranky. Snakes strike as a defence mechanism. You�re alright mate.

img_2504.jpg

img_2505.jpg

img_2507.jpg

The capture and relocation of crocodiles, we take very seriously. This is what its all about, returning crocodiles to the wild, where they belong. Crikey, I love my crocodiles.

img_2510.jpg

img_2511.jpg

img_2512.jpg

Steve, you are already missed mate !! Once again, many thanks for your brilliant contributions on wildlife preservation and teachings *sweet* !! Rest in Peace. ;-)

I shall let Steve finish this thread with some great quotes.

*yoda*

I believe that education is all about being excited about something. Seeing passion and enthusiasm helps push an educational message. I've probably saved thousands of peoples' lives with my educational message on snake bites, how to get in around venomous anything.
When I talk to the camera, mate, it's not like I'm talking to the camera, I'm talking to you because I want to whip you around and plunk you right there with me.
I have no fear of losing my life - if I have to save a koala or a crocodile or a kangaroo or a snake, mate, I will save it.
Every cent we earn from Crocodile Hunter goes straight back into conservation. Every single cent.
See, I've always seen Jacques Cousteau as a hero, mate. He's a legend - like my dad, just a legend. And so what he did for conservation in the '60s through the '70s was just phenomenal.

Great work Yoda.. It have really captured Irwin like he was *SS*

I took the liberty to mainpage it, well done...

This is really a good way to remember him and a good work too. I can see how much you are

missing him and i feel sorry for your loss. It

I find this great to make an homage for people like Steve Irwin who takes care of our earth that too many people break down...

Ho, and good work!

Well done yoda *sweet*

He was a special guy with a gripping way of showmanship and deserves his place in the TV Hall of Fame *y*

copmike

Great diorama, yoda. I like the way you made the sand banks. Too bad about the occasoin, though. :-(

We'll miss you Steve...

~~END~~

Nice moc. The regular "smilie-head" really capture Steve at his best.

The luke torso does the job good as well.

I will make my own "Steve" in your way asap.

He was a living legend many people says,

just wait and see what status this will gain his work and name.

-Ras-

The luke torso does the job good as well.

What torso ? :-P Its the mechanic torso ;-)

Also on a side note, I tried Luke's hair but it was too "flat", the long hair really looked way better and added nicely to his character/personality ;-)

And tks to all your nice comments, I did my best to capture at best Steve's great personality !! He really deserved a special homage IMO ;-)

*yoda*

What a great tribute to Steve *wub*

And he really deserve one.

So sad that his *Energy* will no longer be here.

A true master of his field.

I find this great to make an homage for people like Steve Irwin who takes care of our hearth that too many people break down...

Ho, and good work!

One heck of a typo.

I find this great to make an homage for people like Steve Irwin who takes care of our hearth that too many people break down...

Ho, and good work!

One heck of a typo.

Not a big deal *sad*

Great MOC, the fig perfectly captures his spirit.

One heck of a typo.

I don't see any mistake X-D !

(I check out the H! :-D )

One heck of a typo.

I don't see any mistake X-D !

(I check out the H! :-D )

And what about your avatar and title :-D

Seriously though, nice job Yoda. RIP Steve.

Ho, and good work!

One heck of a typo.

Because?

Hearse on the other hand would be... an "unfortunate" typo... then again, you'd have to make a lot of typos to get there from earth...

I really don't understand...

I really don't understand...

He was killed by a stingray and your avatar/title is also a ray breed...