Kelly sneaks out of an unnamed partner's room into the cold hallway. She is confronted by a familiar husky figure.
"Ah," she says, "you look like the kind of slab of beef that could keep a girl warm at night."
She giggles. The beast in front of her has nothing to say.
Sidling up to him, she coos, "C'mon, you can't be like that, you've got a pulse, right?"
The beast gives a reply in cold lead.
Perhaps there was a trace of affection. Kelly's face has been left intact; her pretty, pretty face.
Wait! What's that? There is a trace of life left in her! She's still moving! What's that she's saying?
"My... name... was... really... Kevin..."
With that, she expires and is no more.
Day eight has begun.
Pelly Putnam (NPC)
Pandufus Randora (Pandora & Rufus)
The Alluring Draxia (Dragonator)
Shinobu Shiroba (Whitefang)
Boo Cameron (Big Cam)
Manuel Bukowski (Masked Builder)
Rickety Cannon (Roncanator)
Shalonda Cunningham (Shadows)
Marcy Maeby (Bob) - Shot by Fraulein Bloodbrick on day one- Insane (town)
Carl "Black Beast" Pie (CallmePie) - Cue up the shitter on day one - Insane (town)
Rolly "Cracker-Man" Crackerman (Ricecracker) - Chopped up by Darth Vader on night one - Insane (town)
Rick "The Salty R-Dog" Astley (Rick) - Shot by a walrus on night one - Insane (town)
"Lumpy" Zed Furby (Zepher) - Shot by the fraulein in front of everybody! on day two - Insane (independent)
Bell Bastage (Badboytje) - Shot by a walrus on night two - Insane (town)
"Tammo" (Captain Tamamono) - Shot by a walrus on night two - Insane (town)
Officer Sunny Day (Sandy) - Drowned by Fraulein Bloodbrick on day three - Insane (town)
Scally Wull (Sok117) - Shot by a walrus on night three - Insane (town)
Heng Leigh, "The Fantablulous Kresmo" - Head shot off by the Fraulein on day four - Walrus (scum)
Pearl Nuttin (Peanuts) - Shot by a walrus on night four - Insane (town)
Sassy Cooter (Sassy Scouts) - Shot by a walrus on night four - Insane (town)
Janie "Pun'kin" Beeswax (JimButcher) - Head shot off by the Fraulein on day five - Walrus (scum)
Stanley Spussemmin (Cornelius Murdock) - Shot by a walrus on night five - Insane (town)
Imes do Booey (iamded) - Chopped by the Fraulein on day six - Walrus (scum)
Poby Flanagan (Professor Flitwick) - Shot by a walrus on night six - Insane (town)
Ali "Periscope" Perry (Alopex) - Shot on night six - Insane (town)
Dr. Bethany Bovary (Brickdoctor) - Apathetically shot in the face by the Fraulein on day seven - Insane (town)
Kevin "K-Girl" Mann (KielDaMan) - Shot by a walrus on night seven - Insane (town)
Rules (deviations from the normal EB rules are struck-through)
1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town or the Scum. To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Scum, while the Scum needs to outnumber the Town. Third-party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.
2. Each day you will
3. A game day will last
3.5. Players may not target the same player two nights in a row, and may not target themselves.
4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the host via PM. That includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
8. You may not edit your posts.
9. You must post in every day thread.
10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM
11. Violation of the above rules will result in a