My city story

133 replies to this topic

#126 mrklaw

mrklaw

Member: 14078

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:03 AM

View Postdanutsta, on 09 April 2012 - 05:15 AM, said:

do you mind if i ask where the vw bus came from?

The VW camper looks a little like the Rock Band bus which here are instructions for here - Link to pdf

#127 alex54

alex54

• CC reducer, city expander

Member: 560

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:42 PM

Thanks everybody for the nice comments!
I'm glad that you like my street and glad also that you find that all those modulars, officials or not, go well together!

View PostMetroiD, on 03 April 2012 - 10:56 PM, said:

Oooh that's nice! Well done Alex, and congratulations on once again rebuilding your town!
I must admit though, I'm really gonna miss your inside corner house. Yeah, I know, I've already made my feelings known, but I just think that was a general concept with road and house positioning that worked really well. I admit I'd love to see you revisit it! Perhaps alter that sweet-looking new corner building project of yours a bit and have it as an inside corner house instead? :grin:
I have heared your message. I'm working on a 32 studs long modular building, but after that, I think that I will try to make an all new iner corner house. With this kind of building, there is just a few part of the building that it is visible, but it adds a nice way to compose a street.
I need to look around me for some inspirations. But it will be after my curent bulding work...

Posted Image                        Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#128 alex54

alex54

• CC reducer, city expander

Member: 560

Posted 01 May 2014 - 08:35 AM

So, after a very long time, I post some new pics. Nothing really news, just some modifications on my old modular buildings. The idea of those modifications was to make them more productible, like official LEGO Modular Product.
So, in each modulars, I have made a more standard floor that can be duplicated to make the building taller.
The changes are minors, but it gave me some work!

My yellow town house :

Posted Image
Posted Image

My Pub :
Posted Image
Posted Image

My art nouveau building :
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image                        Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#129 mrlegoman

mrlegoman

Member: 23925

Posted 01 May 2014 - 10:42 AM

I really like your art nouvuex building!

#130 lightningtiger

lightningtiger

• Gungans taste like chicken

Member: 7997

Posted 01 May 2014 - 01:35 PM

My favourites now split between the pub and the art nouvuex structure......excellent designing 'alex54'.....Brick On ! :grin:

#131 laka

laka

Member: 16223

Posted 01 May 2014 - 06:23 PM

It was not long ago, maybe a week or two, I actually took a look at your Art Nouveau building. Funny you make an update to it now. It is not often, you see an Art Nouveau building in LEGO.

I like your building. You really get the details well. I like the big windows made of the 'rolling' gate and the organic shaped details under the glass roof.
The stud is the heart of LEGO. Fantasy is the soul.
MOCs on Eurobricks: Department Store :: Winter Village Tram Stop

#132 eurotrash

eurotrash

• Put the FUN in funicular

Member: 25286

Posted 01 May 2014 - 11:24 PM

I've really enjoyed reading the evolution of your city - it's certainly gone from strength to strength over the years.

That Art Nouveau building is fantastic!

#133 Kristel

Kristel

• Drunk, Nervous and Giggling

Member: 28686

Posted 02 May 2014 - 11:23 AM

They all look great with the extra floor, but it has really made the yellow townhouse stand out (in a good way!).

Current Mafia: watching from the sidelines

Past Mafia: Aperture Academy - Harriet Slutter - Mafia - Silver City - CMF - After Dark - Ragnarok Now Redux - CMF2

Linkies: flickr - ModularsbyKristel (blog) - FriendsBricks - BrickLink - LPub Tutorial

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Spend wisely, build more and enjoy what you have!

#134 TheLazyChicken

TheLazyChicken

Member: 87687

Posted 02 May 2014 - 11:02 PM

Wow! That is all I have to say. I am amazed of how great you built everything! Keep up the amazing work! :wink: :thumbup: Would you mind if I used your original way of building your buildings? Thanks! :classic:
My Flickr http://m.flickr.com/.../102607428@N08/

Isaac Osborne
Posted Image

Larry Larch in Unrest in the Forest Mafia!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users