Minifig Customization Workshop 2011 Contest Prizes

2 replies to this topic

#1 LuxorV

LuxorV

• Will Cat Accordingly.

Member: 1771

Posted 03 October 2011 - 05:07 PM

Eurobricks Staff in co-operation with LEGO customisers BrickArms, BrickForge and BrickWarriors is proud to announce the Minifg Customisation Workshop Contest 2011

Posted Image

Prizes

The prizes awarded for the best 3 entries in each of the 3 Categories are:

Catergory 1: Globetrotters:

Grand Prize (1st place)
- A $ 50 worth coupon for the lucky winner to choose from the entire BrickForge line-up!

2nd Place
- A $ 25 worth coupon for the lucky winner to choose from the entire BrickForge line-up!

3nd Place
- A $ 15 worth coupon for the lucky winner to choose from the entire BrickForge line-up!

Catergory 2: Alien Nation:

Grand Prize (1st place)
- An larger assortment of accessories that spans the sci-fi/alien BrickArms line-up!

2nd Place
- An medium assortment of accessories that spans the sci-fi/alien BrickArms line-up!

3nd Place
- An smaller assortment of accessories that spans the sci-fi/alien BrickArms line-up!

Catergory 3: Tournament Champion:

Grand Prize (1st place)
- An larger assortment of accessories from the BrickWarriors line-up, including a full set of not-yet-available black accessories!

Posted Image

2nd Place
- An medium assortment of accessories from the BrickWarriors line-up including the not-yet-available black Minotaur Head & Assassin mask!

Posted Image

3nd Place
- An smaller assortment of accessories from the BrickWarriors line-up, including the not-yet-available black Scimitar!

Posted Image

Many thanks go to BrickArms, BrickForge and BrickWarriors, who strongly wanted and supported this contest, and offered us this awesome range of high quality and very valuable prizes.

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide

Looking for new decals or help customising your LEGO elements? Check the Minifig Customisation Index!

My Brickshelf --- My Flickr

#2 Darth Yogi

Darth Yogi

• im from no-caps country

Member: 11065

Posted 06 October 2011 - 03:29 AM

I must say I'm very surprised nobody has commented.  These are some great and generous prizes that I'm sure anybody would be happy to receive. Thanks for all the donations, and the mods for all the organization.  I've already planned out all of my creations and hope to do some work this weekend.
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image  Posted Image  
The Rabbit( MCW Contest entry)...........................Arrival on Tatooine...................................................Bail Organa's Airspeeder........................................Le Sans Fin

Flickr

#3 WhiteFang

WhiteFang

• Beep beep!

Member: 2351

Posted 06 October 2011 - 03:41 AM

The prizes are really very good and generous. Good luck to the ones who are participating in this contest.  :wink:

My BrickLink Store // Sign up for Reviewers Academy // Trains & Town Reviews // Black Knights Kingdom (EBRP) // Watch out EB News!

Click here to find out more about WhiteFang

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide

My name is Wilhalm Bloodaxe and I am back to be part of the Ragnarök Now Redux.

Lord Kenneth Valise, Level 1 Knight, 28yrs old human
Power: 4 Health: 10/10 Gold: 10
Inventory: One potion, a Greatsword (WP: 3) and a Shield (SP: 2)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users