Poby sits on the sofa, talking to his fish, reflecting on their differences. "You know, it would never work. Despite how round your mouth is, I really dislike salt water." His fish doesn't reply.
Along comes that old familiar padding.
Poby perks up for a moment. "Oh, you look exactly the type to enjoy salt water. Could you tell me, what's it like? What's real brine like? Oh, I have so many questions. The truth is, I'm utterly cl~"
Poby's head bursts like a cantaloupe in a microwave being tossed off a tall building. Poor Flanagan will have no more opportunities to talk to his fish.
Actually, let's just say the walrus ate the fish. No more fish.
Periscope Perry has made her way to the atrium, to stare into the stream and wistfully ponder romance and Americana like it was a Disney movie.
"One day my prince charming will come and take me away. I swear, I've never seen a poorer sense of patriotism in my life. Imagine, selling out your fellow citizens for a German! Man, it's like world war II never happened. Normandy beach and stuff, you know?"
Her reflection nods in agreement.
Behind her, she hears footsteps approach.
The pistol is dropped on the ground.
For Perry, there will be no more Fourth of Julys, no President's Day sales. She is deceased.
Bloodbrick stares at her remaining patients.
"I must say, my heart is racing." She bites her lip and smiles. "Now that you've removed that ignoramus da Booey, you are well on your way to your target." The shrinking crowd looks at each other.
"Just think, in only one week, you've managed to far surpass those who killed my father. You should be proud." She stares hard at them. "Why, if only those who had been in the original Asylum had been so successful, you might not be in this position today."
As she bids them adieu, she leaves them with this message: "As every day passes here, your chance of survival grows dimmer. Make these last few days count, won't you?"
Day seven has begun.
Pelly Putnam (NPC)
Pandufus Randora (Pandora & Rufus)
The Alluring Draxia (Dragonator)
Shinobu Shiroba (Whitefang)
Boo Cameron (Big Cam)
Kelly "K-Girl" Mann (Kieldaman)
Manuel Bukowski (Masked Builder)
Rickety Cannon (Roncanator)
Shalonda Cunningham (Shadows)
Dr. Bethany Bovary (Brickdoctor)
Marcy Maeby (Bob) - Shot by Fraulein Bloodbrick on day one- Insane (town)
Carl "Black Beast" Pie (CallmePie) - Cue up the shitter on day one - Insane (town)
Rolly "Cracker-Man" Crackerman (Ricecracker) - Chopped up by Darth Vader on night one - Insane (town)
Rick "The Salty R-Dog" Astley (Rick) - Shot by a walrus on night one - Insane (town)
"Lumpy" Zed Furby (Zepher) - Shot by the fraulein in front of everybody! on day two - Insane (independent)
Bell Bastage (Badboytje) - Shot by a walrus on night two - Insane (town)
"Tammo" (Captain Tamamono) - Shot by a walrus on night two - Insane (town)
Officer Sunny Day (Sandy) - Drowned by Fraulein Bloodbrick on day three - Insane (town)
Scally Wull (Sok117) - Shot by a walrus on night three - Insane (town)
Heng Leigh, "The Fantablulous Kresmo" - Head shot off by the Fraulein on day four - Walrus (scum)
Pearl Nuttin (Peanuts) - Shot by a walrus on night four - Insane (town)
Sassy Cooter (Sassy Scouts) - Shot by a walrus on night four - Insane (town)
Janie "Pun'kin" Beeswax (JimButcher) - Head shot off by the Fraulein on day five - Walrus (scum)
Stanley Spussemmin (Cornelius Murdock) - Shot by a walrus on night five - Insane (town)
Imes do Booey (iamded) - Chopped by the Fraulein on day six - Walrus (scum)
Poby Flanagan (Professor Flitwick) - Shot by a walrus on night six - Insane (town)
Ali "Periscoope" Perry (Alopex) - Shot on night six - Insane (town)
Rules (deviations from the normal EB rules are struck-through)
1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town or the Scum. To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Scum, while the Scum needs to outnumber the Town. Third-party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.
2. Each day you will
3. A game day will last
3.5. Players may not target the same player two nights in a row, and may not target themselves.
4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the host via PM. That includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
8. You may not edit your posts.
9. You must post in every day thread.
10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM
11. Violation of the above rules will result in a