Poor Stanley Spussemmin stares out the window, pining for his precious moon. He has taken Charles under his wing, to love and nurture. After the decades spent in the hospital, he feels better to have someone to care after.
Of course, comfort equals complacency, and complacency equals death. Once again, the padding of feet gently echo through the hospital as a walrus comes to meet his appointment.
And that is the ungracious end of Stanley Spussimmen. No final trip to the sky, no lunar landing to celebrate a life unlived.
At least his remains provide a slight entertainment for Charles, and in some way, Stanley has served a purpose.
In the atrium, the luscious young fraulein carries on a conversation of her own.
"Are you pleased? Is this what you wanted?" she asks.
Oh, I couldn't be happier. I love you with all my heart.
Day [s]sick[/s] six has begun.
Pelly Putnam (NPC)
Pandufus Randora (Pandora & Rufus)
Ali "Periscope" Perry (Alopex)
Imes da Booey (iamded)
The Alluring Draxia (Dragonator)
Shinobu Shiroba (Whitefang)
Boo Cameron (Big Cam)
Kelly "K-Girl" Mann (Kieldaman)
Manuel Bukowski (Masked Builder)
Rickety Cannon (Roncanator)
Shalonda Cunningham (Shadows)
Dr. Bethany Bovary (Brickdoctor)
Poby Flanagan (Professor Flitwick)
Marcy Maeby (Bob) - Shot by Fraulein Bloodbrick on day one- Insane (town)
Carl "Black Beast" Pie (CallmePie) - Cue up the shitter on day one - Insane (town)
Rolly "Cracker-Man" Crackerman (Ricecracker) - Chopped up by Darth Vader on night one - Insane (town)
Rick "The Salty R-Dog" Astley (Rick) - Shot by a walrus on night one - Insane (town)
"Lumpy" Zed Furby (Zepher) - Shot by the fraulein in front of everybody! on day two - Insane (independent)
Bell Bastage (Badboytje) - Shot by a walrus on night two - Insane (town)
"Tammo" (Captain Tamamono) - Shot by a walrus on night two - Insane (town)
Officer Sunny Day (Sandy) - Drowned by Fraulein Bloodbrick on day three - Insane (town)
Scally Wull (Sok117) - Shot by a walrus on night three - Insane (town)
Heng Leigh, "The Fantablulous Kresmo" - Head shot off by the Fraulein on day four - Walrus (scum)
Pearl Nuttin (Peanuts) - Shot by a walrus on night four - Insane (town)
Sassy Cooter (Sassy Scouts) - Shot by a walrus on night four - Insane (town)
Janie "Pun'kin" Beeswax (JimButcher) - Head shot off by the Fraulein on day five - Walrus (scum)
Stanley Spussemmin (Cornelius Murdock) - Shot by a walrus on night five - Insane (town)
Rules (deviations from the normal EB rules are struck-through)
1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town or the Scum. To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Scum, while the Scum needs to outnumber the Town. Third-party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.
2. Each day you will [s]be able to[/s] vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). Proxy voting is allowed, with the format Proxy: Character (Player) and [b]Unproxy: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. [s]A majority vote is required to lynch a player.[/s] The player with the most votes will be lynched. In the case of a tie, the first to achieve their vote will be lynched. Voting is mandatory. Failure to vote will incur a vote penalty the following game day.
3. A game day will last [s]a maximum of[/s] 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end [s]when a majority vote has been reached[/s] after 72 hours. In the case of a unanimous vote, the day may end early. After the day has been concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last 24 hours (or 48 hours if an emergency comes up). Night actions must be sent to the host in the first [s]24[/s] 20 hours of the night stage.
3.5. Players may not target the same player two nights in a row, and may not target themselves.
4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the host via PM. That includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
8. You may not edit your posts.
9. You must post in every day thread.
10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM
11. Violation of the above rules will result in a [s]5 vote penalty[/s] vote penalty per every 4 living players against you, and death on your second offense.