In the large hall, Sassy and Pearl pass the time talking about girl things, things all the boys just wouldn't get.
"I swear, nobody appreciates the time I put into my hair," Sassy proclaims. "It's a full time job being a woman like this."
From behind her, the padding of socked feet come closer and closer.
"Pearl, look out!"
The blood-spattered Sassy is far from containing herself as the gun wielding assassin runs off into the night. "My blouse! This was a gift from Jean-Paul Gautier! I'll never~"
She never hears the padding of feet behind her.
Their inane conversation was deemed never to be completed. The world was robbed too soon of the intellectual gems Sassy and Pearl were yet to release to the world. Let us take a moment of silence to mourn them.
The pistol is left on the ground, of no use to the owner.
The morning opens to a familiar scene; a blood spattered room. The patients contemplate their tenuous position if they don't continue successfully solve their conundrum.
Fraulein Bloodbrick approaches Pelly Putnum in his new area, on the left of the fireplace.
"Ah, so this is the budding Norman Mailer. I was wondering if perchance I may see your book?" she asks the silent man.
Pelly stares blankly, "...."
The Allemander continues.
"I've been giving it some thought, and I have decided it would be nice to have my story immortalized." She eyes him carefully. Pelly stares blankly.
"Might I look over your work?" she asks. Pelly stares through her.
"No, no. I understand perfectly. You are an artiste, much as I am, and your work must be allowed to blossom unfettered." She pauses, then speaks again.
"I will leave you to your work."
Day five has begun.
Pelly Putnam (NPC)
Pandufus Randora (Pandora & Rufus)
Ali "Periscope" Perry (Alopex)
Imes da Booey (iamded)
The Alluring Draxia (Dragonator)
Shinobu Shiroba (Whitefang)
Boo Cameron (Big Cam)
Kelly "K-Girl" Mann (Kieldaman)
Manuel Bukowski (Masked Builder)
Janie "Pun'kin" Beeswax (JimButcher)
Rickety Cannon (Roncanator)
Shalonda Cunningham (Shadows)
Stanley Spussemmin (Cornelius Murdock)
Dr. Bethany Bovary (Brickdoctor)
Poby Flanagan (Professor Flitwick)
Marcy Maeby (Bob) - Shot by Fraulein Bloodbrick on day one- Insane (town)
Carl "Black Beast" Pie (CallmePie) - Cue up the shitter on day one - Insane (town)
Rolly "Cracker-Man" Crackerman (Ricecracker) - Chopped up by Darth Vader on night one - Insane (town)
Rick "The Salty R-Dog" Astley (Rick) - Shot by a walrus on night one - Insane (town)
"Lumpy" Zed Furby (Zepher) - Shot by the fraulein in front of everybody! on day two - Insane (independent)
Bell Bastage (Badboytje) - Shot by a walrus on night two - Insane (town)
"Tammo" (Captain Tamamono) - Shot by a walrus on night two - Insane (town)
Officer Sunny Day (Sandy) - Drowned by Fraulein Bloodbrick on day three - Insane (town)
Scally Wull (Sok117) - Shot by a walrus on night three - Insane (town)
Heng Leigh, "The Fantablulous Kresmo" - Head shot off by the Fraulein on day four - Walrus (scum)
Pearl Nuttin (Peanuts) - Shot by a walrus on night four - Insane (town)
Sassy Cooter (Sassy Scouts) - Shot by a walrus on night four - Insane (town)
Rules (deviations from the normal EB rules are struck-through)
1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town or the Scum. To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Scum, while the Scum needs to outnumber the Town. Third-party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.
2. Each day you will
3. A game day will last
3.5. Players may not target the same player two nights in a row, and may not target themselves.
4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the host via PM. That includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
8. You may not edit your posts.
9. You must post in every day thread.
10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM
11. Violation of the above rules will result in a