• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 lluisgib

lluisgib

Member: 1070

Posted 26 September 2011 - 01:33 PM

Posted Image
Hi all,

This is my first introduction to the Architecture models. I live closed to the Sagrada Familia in barcelona and I have decided to build it. Even if the original church is not finished (seems that it will be finished in 2027) I visited the church and several Shops of Souvenirs to see models of the church finished and get inspiration.

You can see now the result. I hope you like it (to see images without watermarks, please visit my profile at MOCpages)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Lluis

Edited by Rufus, 09 October 2011 - 12:21 PM.
Indexed

#2 treeboy

treeboy

Member: 18086

Posted 27 September 2011 - 12:37 AM

I love this Church lots of pointy stuff. I always envision some poor parachutist landing on it.
"When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

#3 Wardancer

Wardancer

Member: 18260

Posted 27 September 2011 - 10:25 AM

Well done, I think you have captured the feel of one of the weirdest buildings ever.

#4 F0NIX

F0NIX

Member: 3111

Posted 27 September 2011 - 03:58 PM

I have waited a long time to see someone build this magnificent building in LEGO.
And then it is done in microscale!! Marvelous! :D
Noting is impossible, the impossible only take longer time.

#5 Linko

Linko

Member: 15295

Posted 27 September 2011 - 08:02 PM

Awesome MOC! *oh2*

Lluís, sóc l'Adrià (Linko), ens vam veure a la última HB, i des de llavors no he tingut noticies teves, veure't a foros internacionals em calma i em tranquilitza. M'alegro molt d'haver-te trobat per aquí. :sweet:

Lluís, I'm Adrià (Linko), we see the last HB, and since then I have not had your news, international forums to see me and calms me calm. I'm happy to have found you here.
:sweet:

#6 Legostein

Legostein

• I'm a million!

Member: 1505

Posted 27 September 2011 - 10:55 PM

Hello!

That's a great architectural build! :classic: You are using some really unexpected elements but these were the perfect choice for the complex design of the Sagrada Familia. The diagonal colums for example with clicky hinges and technic axle or the support pillars which contribute details to the surface by their unique structure. Well done! :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher
Posted Image http://www.deckdesigns.de - Bricks, Building & Beyond Posted Image

#7 lluisgib

lluisgib

Member: 1070

Posted 28 September 2011 - 07:15 AM

Thanks all for your comments. I am happy that you like it.

And Linko, Nice to see you here. I am a bit out of the forums but not completely and if I have something to share, Eurobricks is one of the best places to do it. Hope to see you anywhere in the future.

Lluis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users